• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Starfleet Academy (OOC) ☃️

Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend In all seriousness though I need to speak to you about my first post.
What do you got? Honestly. A flashback post or two might work for your character. I would recommend working on one character at a time. As far as introducing them. The crew hasn't been assembled at this point so they're not going on space adventures. When that point happens, we can work on integrating your character into the story.

Here's the thing, I wanna use an OC of mine named nimue as the one who sealed gorgonzola away, but I haven't submitted her yet, I might use her as an NPC for now, and another thing, are power rangers before the starfleet academy canon? And do their villains also exist in the RP's past?

Here's the thing, I wanna use an OC of mine named nimue as the one who sealed gorgonzola away, but I haven't submitted her yet, I might use her as an NPC for now, and another thing, are power rangers before the starfleet academy canon? And do their villains also exist in the RP's past?
Yes to both. I have plans for canon rangers and some villains.

Yes to both. I have plans for canon rangers and some villains.
That's neat because I wanted to reference rita repulsa and have had a team of rangers fight ricotta when he rolled up and tried to start some shit. Also I have a plan for an ancient robot wizard that fought one of nimue's ancestors

What do you got? Honestly. A flashback post or two might work for your character. I would recommend working on one character at a time. As far as introducing them. The crew hasn't been assembled at this point so they're not going on space adventures. When that point happens, we can work on integrating your character into the story.
Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend About that, are there going to be seasons? And who's that in your PFP? And do I title the arcs where i'm the villain?

Wait how's astronema gonna show up?
Haven't worked that out yet. I'm just leaving the breadcrumbs there to follow up on. Will there be additional seasons? Maybe. I'm focusing on A, B, and C before we get to X, Y and Z. As far as my Profile. It's modeled after Tupac Shakur's hologram who was originally considered for the role of Mace Windu by George Lucas himself. It's a meme of a meme.

For headcannon, the "fight" between Ezekiel and Aiyla really didn't happen the way you'd think, it was a brief clash, she talked him down and he complied because he had already proved his point and there was something about her he innately trusted. If we're talking a one-on-one fight barring PSI. Ezekiel will probably win, he's designed to win in situations that require will and force, but it doesn't mean he'll always win, but when he's serious he's next to impossible to beat in a fair fight.

Have you guys hash out the detail for Ezekiel Aliya encounter?
No, if meepster meepster wants to do some detailing, I don't mind working with them on that. I wanted to leave it to be open enough in a way that it can be interpreted in any sort of crazy way to the general public , even if the real details aren't as exciting, because that's how conspiracies tend to take shape in the public consciousness, it's one of those things that took on a life of its own because people added on and what not.

No, if meepster meepster wants to do some detailing, I don't mind working with them on that. I wanted to leave it to be open enough in a way that it can be interpreted in any sort of crazy way to the general public , even if the real details aren't as exciting, because that's how conspiracies tend to take shape in the public consciousness, it's one of those things that took on a life of its own because people added on and what not.
it's fine if you don't want to reveal the details, i like discovering things IC too, but I think at least you should discuss it with Meep. I got mixed message between Meep's posts and your explanation, and it gives the impression that Aiyla just likes to brags for something she didn't actualy do.

it's fine if you don't want to reveal the details, i like discovering things IC too, but I think at least you should discuss it with Meep. I got mixed message between Meep's posts and your explanation, and it gives the impression that Aiyla just likes to brags for something she didn't actualy do.
My original intention wasn't to keep Ezekiel as a villain really, I saw him more as an anti-hero trying to figure things out , but let's go with that. I think that's a far more interesting way to use the character , if he intentionally lost so he could set up a long game then that that's pretty amazing. Starfleet's Baron Zemo. It's really up to my next post. If he takes the Dean's offer he'll do the anti-hero thing, if he doesn't then well... he'll be a recurring antagonist.

My original intention wasn't to keep Ezekiel as a villain really, I saw him more as an anti-hero trying to figure things out , but let's go with that. I think that's a far more interesting way to use the character , if he intentionally lost so he could set up a long game then that that's pretty amazing. Starfleet's Baron Zemo. It's really up to my next post. If he takes the Dean's offer he'll do the anti-hero thing, if he doesn't then well... he'll be a recurring antagonist.
What I’m reading is that he’s a villain, OR if he takes the anti-hero route, Aiyla doesn’t trust him, though I always love the: “guys, he’s a villain, trust me” parts lol. She might have a hitch about the whole intentionally turning himself in thing, but I don’t see her connecting the dots until much later on. Though my personal headcanon was pretty similar to yours, Aiyla doesn’t like to brag too much lol. Though him faking it would’ve been interesting. Also total egg in Aiyla’s face.

Honestly I'm just glad Zai's idea is catching on with people. I'm calling it now the graduation will be interrupted by an alien attack or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back