• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Potterheads United ~ Private RP with Roxas

Sarah shows him her gryffindor robe."This would be the one."

Sarah nods at that and gestures to his."So Ravenclaw?"

Sarah taps her chin in thought quietly."You must be a smart one then, most Ravenclaws I've met were smart."

Sarah taps her chin in thought quietly."You must be a smart one then, most Ravenclaws I've met were smart."
"I mean, I guess. No one has ever called me smart.." William said.

Sarah was a bit surprised by that."Now are you going to explain to me why nobody was wanting to sit next to you?" She asks him.

Sarah was a bit surprised by that."Now are you going to explain to me why nobody was wanting to sit next to you?" She asks him.
"Oh. I'm one of the kids everyone bullies. Y'know. One of of the kids no one wants to sit by because they could get bullied."

(okay)

Sarah sighs at that."People should just stop that and mature." She mumbled with her cheeks puffed out.

(okay)

Sarah sighs at that."People should just stop that and mature." She mumbled with her cheeks puffed out.
"Yeah... I guess they should." He replied. "So uh. I hear we are going to Hogsmade soon?"

Sarah tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, some people walking by just whispering to eachother about her mingling with someone like him."That we are, you should come with us so you don't get left out."

Sarah tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, some people walking by just whispering to eachother about her mingling with someone like him."That we are, you should come with us so you don't get left out."
William smiles a bit. "Sure. I can come with you... and your friends.." He sounded a bit nervous.

Sarah bounced on her heels a little."Be sure to put on some warm clothes when we go." She offered him a chocolate bar she had with her.

Sarah bounced on her heels a little."Be sure to put on some warm clothes when we go." She offered him a chocolate bar she had with her.
William takes it. "Thanks" He smiles warmly. "Okay. See you tomorrow for Hogsmade."

Sarah nods at that and she gives a small wave before leaving, she found one of the first years and decided to help a group with directions.

William walks up to his dorm, oblivious to the fact that he does not have his password.

Sarah takes off to her house dormitories and lobby area which had become q little rowdy with the new years.

Sarah goes with the group of students to check in at the courtyard area before they go off to Hogsmeade.

Sarah goes with the group of students to check in at the courtyard area before they go off to Hogsmeade.
William sees them clustering together and decides to say hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back