• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom POTO Roleplay

LivingShadows

One Time Luck
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a buddy to do a Phantom of the Opera role play with. I'll make the rest of this very brief.

I'm 22 so I tend to use mature themes. I don't do anything against site rules, but I enjoy roleplaying darker and more serious themes/characters that may not be super pleasant to younger people.

I'm a literate writer and I prefer my partners to be so as well. You don't have to match my word count or post length, but I enjoy reading juicy paragraphs. :)

I typically play males and would enjoy doing so for this roleplay, taking the role of Erik. I don't mind doubling up and playing female side characters if you would enjoy that as well.

I don't care which POTO universe we put our role play in because I am familiar with most of them. (Both novels, the ALW musical, the 1990 t.v. miniseries, and several different film adaptations).

I'm a huge E/C shipper, so I would like that involved in the role play. (I also love sprinkling drama into my writing so I don't expect romance of any sort to be 100% perfect and cute all the time. I enjoy REAL - especially with these two dysfunctional kids.)

I'm not big on OC's, but as long as we can keep Erik and Christine canon then I'm willing to have a few if you would like!

Oh! And I typically do my role plays in PM.

If you are interested send me a message or comment below. I'm a very friendly person and am really looking forward to writing something I'm passionate about worth someone!

(We can work on plot ideas/direction together. Let me know if there's something you'd really like to try out! I'm ALWAYS open to new ideas!)

Phantom of the Opera is my all time favorite musical so I'm excited to have found your thread. Erik x Christine is a ship I adore, and I'd love to do this with you.

Phantom of the Opera is my all time favorite musical so I'm excited to have found your thread. Erik x Christine is a ship I adore, and I'd love to do this with you.

That's fantastic! I'm so glad someone responded. I wasn't expecting to find many people here that wanted to do a Phantom role play, if any at all. If you want you can send me a pm or I can send you one tomorrow and we can start planning something out! I'd send you one now but I'm pretty busy today. I wanted to make sure I hopped on and responded to you though!

Hello there! I'm very interested in starting something with you! Phantom is one of my favorites, and I haven't rped it in years. I'm familiar with the ALW musical(s), the original novel, the Kay novel, and a few different films. Unfortunately, I never got to watch the Charles Dance series.
I'd happily write Christine against Erik!

Hello there! I'm very interested in starting something with you! Phantom is one of my favorites, and I haven't rped it in years. I'm familiar with the ALW musical(s), the original novel, the Kay novel, and a few different films. Unfortunately, I never got to watch the Charles Dance series.
I'd happily write Christine against Erik!

Thank you so much for responding! I definitely recommend watching the Charles Dance miniseries if you get the chance! I watched it on YouTube because finding a copy of it to purchase was proving to be difficult. It is wonderful though, and Erik is so genuine and sweet. It's certainly and interesting take on the story.

But anyway, I will be more than happy to work something out with you! I will send you a pm tomorrow when I am a little more free for time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back