Idea Potential RP's I'll be looking for partners

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
Okay guys. The reason this is posted here is because I will be looking for people who are interested later. Right now I just want someone to help me flesh out these very open-ended stories into something that I can actually post in the searching for partners area of the forum.

Idea #1: I don't have much detail to this one. Just thought it would be cool to rp as teen saiyans trying to fit into normal life among humans.
Idea #2: I would really like to do a Harry Potter fandom RP but have no idea for a plot.

Last edited:
I wanted to get some of the other members to actually flesh out these ideas a little more actually before i put out a partner search

I wanted to get some of the other members to actually flesh out these ideas a little more actually before i put out a partner search
At times like this it might be worth to add a little introduction or description of what you want on the original post and to make the title a bit less misleading.

I'm also not sure what exactly you'd want fleshed out? I mean the ideas seem pretty open-ended to me, which in a way is a good thing, and on the other hand you can't even flesh them out because there is nothing in them to complete. It's like having the missing piece of the puzzle but not the rest of it.

You also don't really need a lot of detail? Sometimes you can just put a prompt as you have up and flesh things out with your partner later.

Idea A : Maybe mention it's from DBZ? Also do you want to put it in the canon universe, an alternate universe? Do you want it to be a slice of life type thing with no direction or do you want the characters to be moving towards something?

Idea B : Ask yourself the basic questions. Do you want to do canon characters? Do you want to play in Hogwarts or somewhere else? Do you want to deal with canon problems (i.e. Voldemort, The War, Death Eaters, etc.) ?

So yeah you don't need a fully fleshed out plot. A prompt is fine. As long as YOU know what you want or at least your willing to answer your partners questions.

rae2nerdy rae2nerdy Figured the word saiyan would be synonymous enough to know it was based off of DBZ but as for the world it would happen in I would prefer it be in a regular world since the canon world of dbz is usually getting blown up every major arc.

As for idea # 2 I didn't think about explaining that so that was a failure on my part but if anyone does want to know I would prefer OC in that idea and have no idea what kind of problems I would like them to deal with in the story.

Then yeah as I said just make a search saying you want to do

Teen Saiyans in Real World
Harry Potter OC Rp

Then just let people know a bit more about you.

How often you can post, how long you want posts to be, anything you aren’t willing to roleplay.

Also look thru other people’s Harry Potter searches. It might let you know what you don’t want if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back