• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Potential roleplay partner right here! Just click!

Gupi

tαag
Hello, Gupi here. I'm sixteen and female. That's my introduction. Nice and simple, you really don't want to know my life story.

The website I used to use for roleplaying has kind of fallen apart, and I've only been able to create ones with my close friends. Not that that is a bad thing, but I'd like the opportunity to work with characters I don't know back to front.

So, here are some things you should know if you want to roleplay with me.

• I consider myself a fairly advanced roleplayer. But that was by the old websites standards, honestly I'm not all that good. Also, I'm very lazy.

• If you don't have decent spelling (It doesn't have to be perfect), and a basic understanding of grammatical rules then I will not roleplay with you. Honestly, I'm not all that good myself with the spelling and stuff, but I'd like to be able to actually read your posts.

• I'm interested in all kinds of roleplays, really any genre, but I'd like a romance based one.

-Any kind of gender pairing is fine. Tell me which you'd prefer.

(M x F, M x M, F x F, NB x M, NB x F)

-I'm a little hesitant with F x F, personal reasons, but I'm open to it.

-I'm comfortable with any extent of romance. Specify your limit. Obviously stick within RpN's rules. If you want to do a roleplay where characters get more intimate then RpN will allow then this clearly isn't the website to do it, search somewhere else.

• I will play male and female characters. If you want to have a M x F pairing, please tell me your preferred gender and I'll play the opposite.

-I do have one genderfluid character (he/him pronouns), but he's a twin and I tend to only use the pair of them on open roleplays.

• I'm the type of person who has several stock characters, and I just slot in which ever one I feels fits the situation best. Because I've had these same characters for several years, I'm kind of extremely protective. So don't be mean to my babies and all

• I won't be online regularly. Every few days, once a week, once a fortnight, once a month- I don't know when I'll be on. I have things going on in my life, and roleplays can't be my priority. Even if I am on regularly I might not post for a while. If you aren't okay with this then don't roleplay with me.

Reply if interested, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back