• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ potatophoenix and spiceychickentikka ]

PhoenixMire

ᛚᚨᚦᚢ:ᚹᛁᛞᚢᛉ:ᛖᚱᚦᛟ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Taiki ducked his head, the hood of his hoodie casting his face in shadow. He knew he probably looked suspicious, wandering around the city in broad daylight and being reluctant to show his face, but he was too nervous not to hide himself.

He'd already avoided one of his dreaded Appointments. Surely the doctors would be calling him soon, wondering where he'd gone - and if he didn't return any of their calls, someone would step in to see what had happened to him.

After finding multiple security cameras hidden in his home, Taiki had decided that was the last straw. He'd hunted for a couple blind spots and used them to pack his things and abandon his apartment.

...But what now? Taiki felt like an idiot. He had no plans. He was just wandering the streets, unsure of where to go or what to do.

He was debating on whether or not he should turn back and put up with the hidden security cameras and the Appointments when he bumped into someone - a girl that seemed to be around his age. He stumbled back, nervously ducking his head for a moment. "Sorry about that," he mumbled.

Taiki ducked his head, the hood of his hoodie casting his face in shadow. He knew he probably looked suspicious, wandering around the city in broad daylight and being reluctant to show his face, but he was too nervous not to hide himself.

He'd already avoided one of his dreaded Appointments. Surely the doctors would be calling him soon, wondering where he'd gone - and if he didn't return any of their calls, someone would step in to see what had happened to him.

After finding multiple security cameras hidden in his home, Taiki had decided that was the last straw. He'd hunted for a couple blind spots and used them to pack his things and abandon his apartment.

...But what now? Taiki felt like an idiot. He had no plans. He was just wandering the streets, unsure of where to go or what to do.

He was debating on whether or not he should turn back and put up with the hidden security cameras and the Appointments when he bumped into someone - a girl that seemed to be around his age. He stumbled back, nervously ducking his head for a moment. "Sorry about that," he mumbled.

"Huh? The hell are you?"
Ami was annoyed, the damn fool needs to watch where he's going.
She was about to walk on but as he started to lift his foot, but she couldn't help but notice how suspicious he looked.
Turning around, she looked the man up and down, "Where are you going, sneaking around like that?"
There was a weird, oddly familiar smell about him... He tasted like food?
Pretending to have something in her eye, she embarrassing turned and shut her eyes quick.
Let's hope he didn't notice anything.

Almost as soon as Taiki lifted his head, the girl averted her eyes and squeezed them shut. But he swore he'd seen her eyes change color for a split second...
He had to have been seeing things. Right?

"I'm not sneaking around," he insisted, looking at her straight on as if to prove his point - but she wasn't looking at him anymore. He raised a brow. "Everything okay?"

Almost as soon as Taiki lifted his head, the girl averted her eyes and squeezed them shut. But he swore he'd seen her eyes change color for a split second...
He had to have been seeing things. Right?

"I'm not sneaking around," he insisted, looking at her straight on as if to prove his point - but she wasn't looking at him anymore. He raised a brow. "Everything okay?"
"Of course! I uh... I hurt my eye! Ok?
The smell was pretty strong and she knew that he'd taste oh so beautiful, for he was one of them lot. What was he doing sneaking about? That must be illegal.
"Be honest." She knew it was hypocritical but 'whatever' she thought. Her curiosity was too strong.
"What could... such a person as you, be doing sneaking about?"
She started walking back towards the man, who had lifted his head. She kept her eyes shut enough so the colour was impossible to see, relying mostly on her other senses. "Soo...??"

Last edited:
"A... person such as me?" he asked nervously, his heartbeat suddenly increasing. "What do you mean by that?"

And then she started approaching him, but with her eyes still shut. Definitely sketchy. Taiki swallowed and stepped backward, feeling cornered. He thought he'd seen her eyes change colors, and now she was going to great lengths to keep them shut so he wouldn't see them. Was she... a ghoul?
She couldn't be, right? He had to be overthinking things.

"I'm just - taking a walk," he told her, trying to sound casual, but he knew he was failing miserably. Sure, he knew he was effectively immortal and would just regenerate if this girl tried to kill him and eat him. But he didn't like the idea of the pain he would suffer in the meantime if she did attack him...

"Who are you?" he questioned.

"A... person such as me?" he asked nervously, his heartbeat suddenly increasing. "What do you mean by that?"

And then she started approaching him, but with her eyes still shut. Definitely sketchy. Taiki swallowed and stepped backward, feeling cornered. He thought he'd seen her eyes change colors, and now she was going to great lengths to keep them shut so he wouldn't see them. Was she... a ghoul?
She couldn't be, right? He had to be overthinking things.

"I'm just - taking a walk," he told her, trying to sound casual, but he knew he was failing miserably. Sure, he knew he was effectively immortal and would just regenerate if this girl tried to kill him and eat him. But he didn't like the idea of the pain he would suffer in the meantime if she did attack him...

"Who are you?" he questioned.

(I fell asleep yesterday. It was quite late (3am) and I couldn't hold on any longer lol.)

"A…person such as me? He spoke.
Ami could hear his voice tremble a little. What was food doing wondering around anyway, they all stayed home. Well, she thought they did, she didn't usually see them.

"What do you mean by that?" From under his hood, the man voiced.

When she started approaching him, he stepped back cautiously. 'He was actually fearful? Of lil' old me?'
She giggled a little.

"I'm just taking a walk," The hooded figure lied through his teeth, and hell was it obvious. "Who are you?"

She stopped her feet. The lady knew at this point the only way to get answers, was to give them.
Opening her eyes, Ami sighed, "Just tell me food, what are you doing sneaking about?" She chuckeled, " You're gonna get caught at this rate. Not gonna lie to you, you kind of suck at this, do you need a hand or something? I'm not too shabby. I've got till 9 to help you ."
At this point, her body had relaxed and she gave a reassuring smile. Despite the strong wift of food, she had no desire to eat him anymore, he was far too curious for that.

Last edited:
As soon as she opened her eyes, Taiki’s heart felt like it stopped for a moment. She was definitely dangerous - and she called him food, which obviously wasn’t very reassuring.

He stumbled backwards again, swallowing heavily. She said something about giving him a hand, but he wanted nothing to do with her. Taiki turned and ran.

As soon as she opened her eyes, Taiki’s heart felt like it stopped for a moment. She was definitely dangerous - and she called him food, which obviously wasn’t very reassuring.

He stumbled backwards again, swallowing heavily. She said something about giving him a hand, but he wanted nothing to do with her. Taiki turned and ran.
As the man started to run, Ami simply sighed.
"God dammit, I scared the little bugger. He's going to get into trouble."
She began to run and follow him.
"Hey ya little sht, get your damn butt here before you run into police! Are you an idiot?!"
After a few minutes of pure running, she was right behind him.
"I'm not going to kill you, just wait up. Us ghouls don't have any reason for keeping fit anymore, so I'm out of shape. Please!"
Ami grabbed onto the hoodie worn by the man in front of her, "You're going to get into trouble. Let me help."

Taiki gasped when she grabbed onto his hoodie, forcing him to stop, and he nearly tripped over his own two feet. “How do you know I’m in trouble? For all you know, I could just be taking a walk and minding my own business!” he protested.

He turned to face the ghoul with a frown on his face. “Help with what? What do you want? If you’re going to eat me, at least knock me out first so I don’t feel the pain...”

Taiki gasped when she grabbed onto his hoodie, forcing him to stop, and he nearly tripped over his own two feet. “How do you know I’m in trouble? For all you know, I could just be taking a walk and minding my own business!” he protested.

He turned to face the ghoul with a frown on his face. “Help with what? What do you want? If you’re going to eat me, at least knock me out first so I don’t feel the pain...”
She mentally face-palmed. All on her own, she went and assumed he was up to something. No longer up for food, her eyes went back to their normal grey.
Ami understood what it was like feeling as if you had to sneak about, she used to aswell.
Letting go she looked down and sighed, "Sorry," she muttered. " You just look really suspicious, and I didnt want you to get in trouble... The government is really horrible to us lot and I didn't want to to get hurt."
Ami was rather embarrassed from running after this dude for nothing.
Turning, she said "If you are going to get in trouble though, dont do it alone. I could do with something to spice up my life."
She chuckled sadly as she faced away.

Taiki wasn't sure how to feel about this entire situation. He stared at her with his brows slightly raised. He was definitely in trouble - but he didn’t know how long it would take the police to notice that.

For a moment he considered confessing to her, but what if she was in league with the police? He bit his lip.

“Something to ‘spice up’ your life? I dunno... obviously I don’t trust strangers I’ve just met. Especially not ghouls.” He narrowed his eyes at her.

Taiki wasn't sure how to feel about this entire situation. He stared at her with his brows slightly raised. He was definitely in trouble - but he didn’t know how long it would take the police to notice that.

For a moment he considered confessing to her, but what if she was in league with the police? He bit his lip.

“Something to ‘spice up’ your life? I dunno... obviously I don’t trust strangers I’ve just met. Especially not ghouls.” He narrowed his eyes at her.
He didnt trust her, no matter what she said. That was to be expected, she thought. After all, she ate his kind to stay alive.

Praying that he'd change his mind and trust her, she thought about all of the cameras that watched her every move, the week long interrogations where her life was threatened every day. She had gotten used to it, but that doesn't mean she was fine. Ami was desperate to get away.

With her back still turned, she muttered sadly, "Please, I hate living like this, let me get away from thus life even for a day."

Turning round, she looked at him straight in the eyes. Ami handed a peice of paper to him on which she had just scribbled down her number.
"If you ever need any help, you can call. I can get quite lonely at times, so I'd appreciate it."

He stared at her with a raised brow when she said she hated living the way she did... and then handed him her number. Taiki blinked. What in the world had just happened? Obviously he didn't trust her enough to call her. No questions asked. But he still stuffed the piece of paper in his pocket.

"I... am kind of in trouble," he confessed, then hesitated and shifted his weight. "How do I know you're not working with the police?"

This was idiotic. What was he doing? Why was he lingering here? He had no idea.

He stared at her with a raised brow when she said she hated living the way she did... and then handed him her number. Taiki blinked. What in the world had just happened? Obviously he didn't trust her enough to call her. No questions asked. But he still stuffed the piece of paper in his pocket.

"I... am kind of in trouble," he confessed, then hesitated and shifted his weight. "How do I know you're not working with the police?"

This was idiotic. What was he doing? Why was he lingering here? He had no idea.

She widened her eyes with joy when he stuffed her number into his pocket.
Of course, questions were bound to head ger way, it was no surprise.
Making sure to learnt earnest, she looked him in the eyes and half-smiled.
"I promise I'm not. The only business I'd have with those murderous pricks, would be to kill them. You can trust me. I'll help."

Taiki frowned at her. She seemed genuinely angry at the police, but... "How is that proof?" he mumbled, glancing away. The last thing he wanted was to be in more trouble than he already was.

"I just need to know how to avoid them. The police, I mean." He didn't want to tell her what he was doing or why he was on the run. Heck, for all he knew, maybe he was still safe. Maybe nobody even noticed that he was gone. Sure, his doctor would probably be calling him and feel a bit confused when Taiki wouldn't pick up, but would he think to call the police immediately? Most likely not.

Ami stood facing the man, with eager eyes, wanting to prove herself. Thinking quickly, she said, " Alleyways seem better, though there is safety in a crowd. I'd say only use back alleys when there's no choice. If you walked past police, they might kill you. You know the police are extremely harsh! You look way too suspicious.
Also, have you changed your hair or anything? Do you want them to be able to spot you?"
Finally she took in a breath.
"Oh, and you really think police would trust a ghoul?"

The sun rose to the middle of the sky, shining down on the two people, before moving on, leaving them in darkness once again.
)) More of a dialogue post. Not sure if that's more boring to read to not.

He sighed and ducked his head, pinching his dark bangs between his fingers. Maybe it would be a good idea to get his hair cut; it was a little too long for him now, anyway.

“Crowded places and alleyways. Got it.” It sounded difficult, but what else could he do?

“Well, I’m off to get my hair cut. Thanks for the tip.” He turned to leave, still casting nervous glances at his surroundings.

[[ nah it’s fine ]]

He sighed and ducked his head, pinching his dark bangs between his fingers. Maybe it would be a good idea to get his hair cut; it was a little too long for him now, anyway.

“Crowded places and alleyways. Got it.” It sounded difficult, but what else could he do?

“Well, I’m off to get my hair cut. Thanks for the tip.” He turned to leave, still casting nervous glances at his surroundings.

[[ nah it’s fine ]]
)) Shpuld they join up straight away or should they split up, only for him to call her.

"Be careful," Ami blurted out as the man began to leave.

Left all alone, she started wandering back to her apartment.
Opening her front door, she shivered. Ami was greeted by at least 10 cameras. It was a horrific sight.

Walking in anyway, she immediately went to her bedroom and flopped on her bed.
Thoughts of the man she met flooded her mind. She didn't even get his name...
She wondered where he was right now and where he was going? What if he was actually going to do something bad? Worried, Ami chewed at her already butchered nails; a bad habit of hers.
It wasnt as if she was going to snitch on him. She would never betray anyone, especially not someone so mistreated by society and law. Yet he could be a bad person. Sure, he didnt seem like it, but many people saw Hitler as an amazing person. The man didnt seem any amazing person either.
UHHH!!!
What was she to do then???

"Be careful," Ami blurted out as the man began to leave.

Left all alone, she started wandering back to her apartment.
Opening her front door, she shivered. Ami was greeted by at least 10 cameras. It was a horrific sight.

Walking in anyway, she immediately went to her bedroom and flopped on her bed.
Thoughts of the man she met flooded her mind. She didn't even get his name...
She wondered where he was right now and where he was going? What if he was actually going to do something bad? Worried, Ami chewed at her already butchered nails; a bad habit of hers.
It wasnt as if she was going to snitch on him. She would never betray anyone, especially not someone so mistreated by society and law. Yet he could be a bad person. Sure, he didnt seem like it, but many people saw Hitler as an amazing person. The man didnt seem any amazing person either.
UHHH!!!
What was she to do then???
)) Sorry for the late reply, I wont let it happen often.
I was painting a tribute to Kyoto Animation, because of the fire and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back