Chitchat Post in this thread if you feel awful

Windsock

Two Thousand Club
I keep headbutting things purely by instinct and I fucking hate it
My goddamn skull , ouch, oof, ow...

So, how's your awful shit been?

My mood soured when this guy on the radio was talking ill about LGBTQ, and how LGBTQs should not join contests such as Miss Universe to have "distinction", and even made jokes of what Angela Ponce's title would be if she had won.

God. Thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I'm on day 4 of a cold so bad it's pushing the boundaries of flu. I should take off this hoodie and sweatpants at some point.

Not sure if that was the awful feeling you were looking for but here I am.

I guess I'm not feeling particularly awful at this current moment, but... You know. Post-holiday blues are coming up. Having to face life again after being in the hospital for the bigger part of 6 months... Trying to transition back into my old life when I know things aren't ever going to be the same. Having to grow up and take on more responsibilities which I'm not sure I can take on. Trying to find the line between defending myself from unwanted stress and being flat-out selfish.

I don't feel crappy right now. In fact, I'm doing well and I genuinely hope that things start looking up for everyone else postibg in this thread. But yeah, I'm generally terrified, if that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back