• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Post-apocyloptic Steam-Punk Rp

The Roses Compant

The Gothic Roses Company
After many wars and leaders, an honest living is almost impossible to come by inside the walls of the city Capermire, the only one of importance that has survived, lead by a young king still in the early years of becoming a man. There are merchants, thieves, forgers, assassins and just plain old thugs. The rich have a right to fear all, even their own sons and daughters, for in this world it's much too easy to turn to the Outlawed Acts. It truly is the end. Or, might as well be. It seems there's two wise options: Have extremely good luck and earn a job working for a lazy wealth or be foolish even more lucky and survive the harshness of the outside, for that my friends was were the real danger lie. But who would be insane enough to go out there?

Creator's Message:

I hope you like this because I put a lot of thought into this.. I'm rather new to this site, so I'm hoping we get at least 5 or 4 people in this. Max amount of characters will be 2 I guess. I would like a description of the character you would like to use and I guess a picture. Semi-detailed would be nice but IDK, as I said, very new to this site. If you could give me advice that'd be awfully nice, too.

Can you make a character outline for us to follow?

An Example

Name:

Character picture:

Personality:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Here's my character:

Name: chandra

Motivation: to kill the King and take his place

Special features: steampunk robotic arm and tattoos

Traits: kleptomaniac,stealthy

[QUOTE="Ghost Hunter]Can you make a character outline for us to follow?
An Example

Name:

Character picture:

Personality:

Other:

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'll get right on that :3 It'll be posted later today because school and stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back