• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Post-Apocalyptic/ Survival / Dystopian RP?

Esil Lark

Read About Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm thinking about making a Post-Apocalyptic/ Survival / Dystopian type RP.

The idea is:

Earth, what happened to it? Politicians doing everything they can for money, being corrupted as they already are, losing their sight to serve the people, their nations. You'll be lucky if you're in the first class of the society, just like those politicians or government people. But what happened to the lower class? They scavenge for food, work their souls out just to earn money for their family, of course they will have a grudge for the government. But, they were also the one who voted for those corrupted fools to lead their nation. And it ended it obvious travesty, many years for these repeating process, that the people, the citizens, could not care less anymore. They were done. They were done being pushed around. And so, they have created chaos. Thief, Murder, Rape, the chaos they brought lead the world, into a despicable habitat.

But, a certain scientist, who came from the lower class and made his way up. He was not happy seeing all this chaos around him.
Why do humans hurt each other? Why do humans destroy their Home planet? If they were planning to destroy it, why not let other species do it? What happens after they destroy Earth? Who or What will destroy the human race? That's right, someone needs to destroy the human race. With his sick way of thinking, this certain scientist, have made, or created, monstrous species, beasts, and in the middle of creating a beast that can eradicate the whole human race, the beasts, have escape from his cage wildly, and has been let out in the world. Killing it's own creator, soon, they have procreated, eradicating almost half of the race and are still the process of killing the rest of the human race.

That's the prologue. Lol. So, I'm thinking that, after many years, since the beastly creatures have been let out in the world, the remaining people or some survivors, have created a 'Vault' whereas it's an underground shelter for some of the survivors, this 'Vault' have 20,000+ survivors, and it is said to be safe, from the creatures outside, now, the outside of this 'Vault' will be called the 'Wasteland' meaning, the rest of the Earth, since it's been destroyed and such. This 'Vault' is quite advance, they have the technology, to clean the water, and have a stable supplies of food, and power, however, this 'Vault' was created, by a rich bastard, a part of the first class. And this bastard, serve as the leader of the 'Vault'. However, this bastard, is the same as the politicians from before the world has turned into chaos. He;s a corrupted, and evilly annoying guy. Despite his attitude, the survivors in the 'Vault' couldn't do anything, since he's the one who gives them food and shelter from the outside.

And, I'm thinking, that our characters, have been fed up by this. Well, they were the ones who wasted their sweat and energy just to get some food and water, but they barely get any of it, sure they get some, but it's not enough for their food and energy to be wasted, they where treated like slaves apparently. The thing here, is that, our characters are the only one who's thinking of a rebellion, or something like that. Since the rest of the 20,000+ people in the 'Vault', wouldn't want to disobey, and get kicked out of their shelter.

That's the gist of it, so I'm looking for maybe 4-6 people who'd like to join or is interested in this RP. You can do multiple characters, the maximum will be three though. Also, your characters, can be someone, who have been in the vault, since it was created or an old member, or just someone new, who survived in the wasteland. Also, the 'Vault' have it's so called soldiers, or guards, they guard the door and the people who do their works, your character can also be a soldier, but is up for the rebellion, and such. I will explain things further, if this RP goes on. It might be a long term RP, who knows? I need someone dedicated, and can at least write up to 3-4 paragraphs, I don't like short response, specially in a group RP. Give people something to write to. Also, be literate, and at least 18+, since there might be some gore, cursing, or such. Not extreme gore though, since it's part of the RPn rules.

If you have any questions, or suggestions, or if you're interested. Just reply away! Also, Also, I do anime/animated face-claims, I don't do realistic ones, and I suggest that you do the same.
:)

@Moatman

Hm. Well there's really no position for a scientist. Since at this time the scientists are at the side or works with the top guy, the one who leads the Vault. So they are probably an enemy as well.

Moatman said:
Okay then, is there any justice system in the vault? Like polices or judges?
Yes, there will be some policies but I will post it in the original thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to join. I shall be an old member of this (Cage)'Vault'(Cage), and has been there since the time it was created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back