• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Post-apocalyptic Supernatural RP

Muffinboi

Horror of the Sea
The backstory will be about how many years ago, there was an incident in an experiment that created a portal to another world. The world in particular is almost identical to ours, but it is (or was, maybe) inhabited by supernatural creatures of many shapes and sizes. These creatures enter the portal to Earth, some are confused, some are friendly, while others attack the humans. This leads to the underground site where the experiment happened going on lock down, but the supernatural creatures get out anyway using magic. After the supernatural creatures escape and wreck havoc, the world's governments sees them as a threat, and prepares for war.

Years later, in 2XXX, the world is mostly ravaged. Supernatural creatures still roam the world, but a new faction is on the rise. There's the Slayers, against the supernatural creatures, vowing to kill them all and restore peace to the world. There's also bandits and roamers, both of which aren't usually aligned with the Slayers or the supernatural creatures.

I haven't decided a title, though.

This is interesting, but I have one question:

Will there be underground vaults like in Fallout?

Okay, I'm almost definitely in, I just also need to know another thing.

Will the supernatural people have more advanced technology than the underground humans? Or is it vice versa?

I'm going to assume there are humans that live above ground and ones that live underground.

@TurtleGod The technology the supernatural creatures have is about the same, and yes humans live above ground too. A few still live in vaults, though.

@Mitchs98 Creatures from historical tales, folklore, myths, sagas, etc

Wait.

Do movie monsters count as supernatural?

The Godzilla vs King Kong battle would be absolutely great.

This sounds awesome.

Would there be allowed human-supernatural hybrids? (It does seem unlikely, but hey, some are friendly, and MAGIC, duh xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back