• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post Apocalyptic RP

MonokumaFever

Let's Hug Monokuma
"No one is exactly sure what caused the word to crumble. One day, the power grid went out, technology just stopped working. Some people say it was a war or a bomb that destroyed everything. Then people started to die, either by the hands of fellow humans or the diseases that were once so easy to cure, destroying their bodies like bugs. Now, plants have overgrown most of the places humans once inhabited. Vines and trees growing through the remains of what used to be skyscrapers. The world seems to have let nature blossom all over once again as the world reset. New, spectacular creatures have started being created as this world changes. It's been a hundred years since this started, humans have almost gone extinct... but is there any hope of finding somewhere... safe?

That's when the rumors hit of a paradise. A place that is absolutely perfect, filled with peace and water and so much food people can dream of! Though, some people still only think this is a fantasy, it feels worth checking out."

So, for this RolePlay, my character is male. I prefer MxM but your character can be female if you really want. I usually try to keep it 2-3 paragraphs in third person only. If you're interested, please respond to this with a character app, that way I can make sure your character is what I'm looking for in a Roleplay. I'll put down mine then you can match it with yours. I'll send you a pm if I like your character! Don't be afraid to ask questions either!

Name: Hoyt

Bio: Hoyt grew up alone. He knows when he was really young, his parents used to take care of him and watch over him. Together they survived the land together, hiding from monsters and raiders and thieves. However, like many people in this time, his parents became very ill and passed away. Unknown to him, Hoyt has a strangely strong immune system, a rare condition that seems to be developing in some of the newer members of the world. While they do get sick, it keeps the diseases from killing them like most people. While Hoyt knew his parents before they died, he can't remember anything about them. Soon, one of the stranger, smaller creatures of the world follows him around, protecting him. The creature almost like some strange mix between a fox and a cat. Together they visit old skyscrapers, enjoying the sights of this strange world as they try to survive.

Personality: Hoyt is playful, even with enemies. He likes to make jokes when he's in trouble and mess with people around him. He loves finding old trinkets and items from how the world used to be and keeps them all collected in his old cabin of a home. Hoyt is sarcastic at almost all times. When things get serious, however, he is known to become harsh and brutal, often cutting people off with what he thinks is the honest truth.

Ref: 

2eb02c0b94a2d16f060281c9fd535139.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back