• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Post-apocalyptic pokémon

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is totally made on a whim, so I don't have everything fleshed out just yet. The only thing I know at the moment is that this is a sorta post-apocalyptic world where only pokémon – and maybe the odd rabid human – live.

I will say right now that I have 0 experience with the post-apocalyptic genre, so there's your warning. I am looking for someone to plot something out with and do a decent bit of world building.

Just a few things:
+ I can write anywhere between 200 and 1000+ words, but usually mirror the one I'm writing with.
+ Both of us are probably going to play multiple minor characters to make the world more lively.
+ This is gonna be pretty dark, so tell me any limits and/or triggers up front.
+ Romance is a possibility, but most certainly not required.
+ I see this as having a slice of life feel to it with action and drama as well.

I will be using this OC as my main–
OCGIFF.gif
–because I'm looking to flesh them out. I kinda made them on a whim, so they're not really fleshed out. At the moment I envision them as a sorta Jekyll/Hyde thing.

Oh, and I'm more than happy to make a sprite for your OC as well if you wish ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back