• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Post-apocalyptic Fantasy [ Jump-in RP ! ]

"Well this is what I get for telling someone I could heal..." Alex murmured to himself as he tried to escape being tied to a chair. "Any wound serious or not can be treated by me for only a few cans of food. The heck was I thinking?" He continued to grumble. "Well I guess I'll wait till they come back."

(( @Mr Kraz If anyone doesn't know how to stick a character into the rp, just ping me and I'll shove one of my many children in your face, and we cant sort something out from there ! ^u^;; ))

@ThisUsernameIsALie @Kry

Ashtar waved back at the figure that had waved at her. "Hello!" She called back. "Are you hurt or anything? You're pretty close to the meteor!"

She squinted, seeing the blonde boy next to the newcomer. She kept walking towards the two people, her wings almost jittering with excitement and anticipation. Something about meeting new people made her feel excited -- unless they were hostile. She hoped these two were not.

He looked at the boy, giving him a smile despite the sensation he gave off. "Don't worry about it, Rua. Pleasure to meet you." His eyes went down to the boy's hand, gripping a small blade in it. "I wouldn't advise using that," he said, nodding to the knife, "I don't intend to cause you any harm." 

He glanced towards the shape approaching them, and he could now discern it's features better. It seemed to be female human, mostly, but something was wrong with her back...did she have wings? 

"No, I'm fine," he answered as she reached them. The wings on her back were obvious now. "Surprisingly," he added, with a slight grin. He stuck out a hand, smiling at the woman. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance! What might your name be?" He quickly looked her over in his way, but noticed nothing immediately odd as with the boy.

@Kry@galacticspaceray

@ThisUsernameIsALie @galacticspaceray

Rua looked down at his knife when the man advised against him using it, and assured him that he meant no harm. The blonde boy smirked, those eyes glancing to the side a moment as he listened to something his dead twin said. Something only he could hear. Then that hazel eyed gaze was on the man again, and Rua's grip tightened on that knife made of folded tin can. "Afraid you might get hurt?" There was a glint in Rua's eyes and taunting tone in his voice. He wondered how this man would react if he did attempt to use that knife on him.

Noa had said he should give it a try, and Rua was almost more than happy to comply with such a bad idea. The girl with wings had approached, and the man spoke to her. When he put out his hand, Rua twitched a bit, as if resisting the urge to bring that knife up and slash at this man with it. He was resisting that urge. The blonde boy took a couple of steps back, his grip on the knife readjusting, but he kept it down, by his side as the girl with wings spoke with the strange man.

Ryan sat in the cab of his truck, tinkering with his electronics scanner. It had stopped working and he had yet to figure out why. He really wanted help, his sister knew this better than he did, though she was currently passed,out in the backseat, and he didn't dare wake her. He set it down in it's slot on his forearm, then started the truck, driving further down the rosd in search of others. They hadn't found anyone since it had gotten quiet, and they both hoped they would find someone soon.

Alex getting bored of waiting dragged himself and the chair he was tied to a window when he saw a person next to a car. He tilted the chair towards the window and yelled "HEY! DUDE NEXT TO THE CAR! HELP!". The chair then fell and left him flat on his face.

Ryan quickly stopped the car as he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, as well as some muffled yells. He got out and walked toward the building, eyes alert as his hand rested on his P12. He approached the window and peered in, watching for anyone else before busting the window and hopping in, a loud crash followed by a crinkling sound. "You alright?" He asked, blonde hair a sharp contrast to his stone grey eyes. He looked down at the man binded to a chair and looked back out the window to his truck. "Are you alone?" He asked, still glancing around.

Alex looked at the man and said "Yes I'm alone and no I'm not alright. Now if you would be so kind and let me free I'll be in your dept." Thinking he might need to run he starts to look for plausible exits.

Try something on me and you will regret it. And if you are lying and a friend of yours jacks my car you will be suffering for a loooong time." He said as knelt down and cut him loose. "No go before I have to shoot." He said, hopping back out the window and heading to the truck, at which point his sister woke up. "Morning Monica, sleep well?"

"Fuck you." She replied, looking at him with a grin. "Find anyone?" She asked, sitting up and reaching over to grab the scanner to try and fix it. "One person, but they ran." "Damnit Ryan! We can use the help!" "And we can use the supplies!" He fired back. He started driving further down the road, the trip silent.

Alex watches them drive away and looks around. "Well shoot. I'm lost." Shruging he starts walking in the same direction of the car. "He's probably going to get killed making so much noise. Could probably snag his knife or if I'm lucky his gun." He then finds a fairly big stick and stars walking.

Nana.jpg Nepgear-Chan.jpg Nepgear
Nana

Nana and her friend Nepgear saw the car drove off to the distance, it seemed like hope for rescue is far away. "And our food supplies are running low," Nepgear said with a sigh, and after taking the trouble to get here.

"I'm sure we'll be fine big sis..." Nana tried to reassure her by patting her shoulder. They noticed a man in front of them walking to the direction of the car, they both ran to him.

"Excuse me! Were you chasing that car as well?" The older girl asked him to get his attention.
B Blazinghookshot

Started by the sudden appearance of a girl he jumped back and swung his stick in a position like a batter. "What if I am? Why should I answer?" Looking back at the car he saw it getting farther away then looking at you he responded "Ok yes I am now help me chase 'em" as he sprinted to chase the car.

Nana.jpg Nepgear-Chan.jpg
Nana Nepgear
"W-wait up! Jeez!" Nepgear and Nana sprinted to match the speed he was at. "I hope we can catch up to it!" She noticed Nana was lagging behind her, so she grabbed her hand so she won't be left behind.

"So much running..." The brunette complained as her legs started to ache.
B Blazinghookshot

Looking behind him he noticed the brunette slowing down he stopped. "Stand still" he commanded as he bent down and touched her leg. A soft glow emitted from his hand as he healed her fatigue. He then quickly got up and started running again before shortly tripping on nothing.

images (48).jpg unnamed (26).png
Nana Nepgear
Her fatigue went away as she now felt like she never had used up her energy to run in the first place. Nana was about to thank him till he tripped.

A noticeable sweat dropped from Nepgears fore head as she chuckled nervously. "Are you okay sir?" She helped him stand up, checking if he has any noticeable injuries.
B Blazinghookshot

Alex got up coughing violently. “Vertigo and coughing for fatigue recovery huh...” he sits down and takes out a pocket notebook and quickly write some that down. Looking at nepgear he responded “No the world seems like it’s spinning and it’s making me feel sick. Come on let’s go chase that car.” He got up and started jogging to the car clumsily.

(Was never gone)

Nepgear-Chan.jpg Nana.jpg
Nepgear Nana
"Don't push yourself, sir." Nepgear jogged close beside him to make sure she can catch him if he falls again. Nana jogged right beside her older sister keeping with the pace. She hoped the man would get better soon.
B Blazinghookshot

Adam fell over again coughing up bits of blood. “Ok can we stop for a sec, mabye a hour? I healed to much today and I need to rest.” He sat down next to a wall. “We never introduced ourselves. I’m Alex, I heal. How bout you two?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back