Possible Smash Wii U Tourny

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
So, depending on how much work I get done Friday and Saturday, I might hold a small Smash 4 tournament (Wii U only) online Saturday night and Sunday. It depends on how many people sign up. Anyone who has a copy of the game and a Wii U with at least somewhat reliable internet can join (I just don't want too much lag). Please join if you are interested. There isn't any prize other than bragging rights, I just think that it might be fun to battle some other Sm4sh players on stages other than the Omegas. If you want to join, here are the game rules and stuff. Please leave your NNID (Nintendo ID) in the comments so I and other competitors can friend you. If there are any questions on the rules or anything at all, please ask.

Rules:

• 2 Stocks
  • 6 Minutes
  • Items turned all off, speed set to none
  • Mii Fighters any moveset, medium size
  • Only visual and auditory mods allowed, no character modifications
  • Sudden Death will be decided by who has less percentage
  • Customs off
  • Coin flip will decide who gets first ban
  • Bans go 1-2-1 (Winner of coin flip goes first)
  • Best of 3 until Quarter Finals (In both winners and losers), then it is best of 5
  • In grands, the player from losers bracket has to take two sets off of the player from the winner's bracket
  • No ledge/projectile camping, that's just no fun to go up against
  • Both players send the final match replay to me so I know who won (And if anything interesting happens, I might upload it to YouTube. With both players' permission, of course)

Stages:

Neutrals-

• Battlefield
  • Final Destination (Or any Omega stage, so long as both players agree on which stage to Omega)
  • Lylat
  • Smashville
  • Town and City

Counterpicks (Only choose after the first match)-

• Dreamland 64
  • Duckhunt

Thank you if you read all of this. If you are at all interested, please sign up. It should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back