Popcorn

The rules are simple. 

1. One user writes a couple of sentences of a story. 

2. They popcorn (tag) another user, who then continues the story.

3. The story must be as weird as possible.

4. Only write a few sentences.

Just remember, you can tag people who are in the thread.

I'll start.

A small girl walked on to the elevator. Unbeknownst to her, a young man had been following her for the past 12 hours. Now was the time for him to reveal himself. He stepped on to the elevator behind the girl. Even though neither girl or man had pressed any buttons, the elevator began to rise. Popcorn @ferociousfeind.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Congratulations!" An old speaker, hidden among the cables and electronics, nearly illegibly spoke, "The billionth traveler has just entered this elevator!" The man, surprised by the betraying noise, was silent while the girl looked around. "Where do you think we're going?" She spoke once she found him.

Popcorn @Geozaki

"We're on our way to Cloud cuckoo land!" The man replied with an evil grin. The elevator began to speed up, going faster and faster! The lights in the elevator started to file through different colours, making the interior change colour. The metal that the elevator was made from started to ripple, as if it were turning into a liquid. "Wheee!" The voice came from the speaker, it's sounds slightly broken by static...

(Hope that's ok...)

Popcorn @Rayischo

"OH GOD DAMN! I DON'T WANNA DIE HERE!" the old man shouted. The metal of the Elevator turned Pink and the Elevator started to get smaller and smaller, barely leaving enough space for the girl and the old man. The old man looks with a perverted face at the girl. "Hey there... after this whole trip... do you wanna see my miniature car collection? Some even have four wheels..."

((I'M SORRY! I can't tag people with my phone =_=... could someone please tag someone for me? Thanks and sorry...))

(Since no one was tagged, I'll go again.) 

The little girl's face twisted up into a grimace. "My mommy told me about people like you!" She then started at him, her gaze intense. All he felt before he blacked out was himself being pushed backwards and hitting his head on the wall. @Anyone Online

Suddenly, it all stopped. The elevator door opened, revealing something that definitely wasn't capable of fitting inside anywhere above ground floor... The sky was clearly visible, a stark black, despite the rather blue and... nebulous? Sun in the sky. The grass below her feet was a sickly yellow, and a 6-legged, red-scaled beast approached, releasing an unearthly growl. The old speaker crackled for a moment before sounding, "Welcome to your very own Paradise. Far from home, where no previous consequences can reach you. The land may be strange, but everything is just right for basic survival!"

@Apex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back