• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Polls

AnnJam

👁👄👁 *heavy breathing* 👁👄👁
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just not possible.

However, can you change the question in a existing poll to something else / reset the poll you made on a thread?

I'm trying to repurpose a thread but I need a poll too and I can't seem to find a place to edit the question and reset the options. I think it isn't possible but if it is can someone give me a hand!!!!!

You can't edit the poll yourself but if you link the thread we can do it for you.

You can't edit the poll yourself but if you link the thread we can do it for you.

Dang. Can I say that seems like a silly thing, I know it's probably just how the addon is programed or w/e and isn't y'alls fault. But I think ppl should be able to edit that on their own!

But thanks for the answer. I guess is it okay if I simply remake my thread? It's just an interest check for an RP.

Yes sure you can remake the thread. If you only bump the latest one there shouldn't be any issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back