News political alert! Do you approve of trumps doings while in office

Who would you have voted for in the last stretch of the election

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my only complaint about him, but maybe its the inadvertent middle finger to the media. It's like "if the media is just going to sling mud on me, here's mud in their eye when my tweets get more recognition than fake news headlines. In yo face! Even though it gives Bannon hearburn, in yo face!"

The Media, in my opinion, are the absolute worst pieces of scum you will find in America to date and actively work to CAUSE destabilization for ratings. However, if Trump's going to throw shade at people on twitter, he needs to do it in a way that makes him appear older than ten.

The Media, in my opinion, are the absolute worst pieces of scum you will find in America to date and actively work to CAUSE destabilization for ratings. However, if Trump's going to throw shade at people on twitter, he needs to do it in a way that makes him appear older than ten.
It's better than having him call an audience or the press whenever he wants to declare that CNN is fake news, id rather have him do that in twitter then with a live group of reporters.

Kind of like an eye for an eye nature, he throws dirt whenever he's given some type of meanie stuff.

Hey after the shit the far-left and their media lapdogs have hammered people like us for the past decade I think it's high time someone starts giving them what for. The longer Trump remains in power and continues to make improvements is a big "fuck you" to this far-left demagoguery I can do in short of going into a college and violate some snowflake's safespace with a good ass kicking then punch their communist professors in the face for bringing us an entire generation of useful idiots.

By the way I'm all for "punching a commie" if that were to be a thing.

Hey after the shit the far-left and their media lapdogs have hammered people like us for the past decade I think it's high time someone starts giving them what for. The longer Trump remains in power and continues to make improvements is a big "fuck you" to this far-left demagoguery I can do in short of going into a college and violate some snowflake's safespace with a good ass kicking then punch their communist professors in the face for bringing us an entire generation of useful idiots.

By the way I'm all for "punching a commie" if that were to be a thing.
Waiting for the day I go to college and am able to offend some safe spaces, cause apparently, I pose a 'physical' threat to the students. Oh no!

Waiting for the day I go to college and am able to offend some safe spaces, cause apparently, I pose a 'physical' threat to the students. Oh no!

Imagine a world again without safe spaces!

And when this happens, when we allow freedom of speech to dominate fear-mongering and crybullying from every campus and every convention, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all egalitarians will be able to rejoice and shout in the words of the generations yore, "Free at last! free at last! paraise Kek and Shadilay, we are free at last!"

Imagine a world again without safe spaces!

And when this happens, when we allow freedom of speech to dominate fear-mongering and crybullying from every campus and every convention, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all egalitarians will be able to rejoice and shout in the words of the generations yore, "Free at last! free at last! paraise Kek and Shadilay, we are free at last!"
TBH, I was listening to shadilay last night and I slept to it. It was great, but when that day arrives, where safe spaces are no longer present in any place in the US or better yet, the world, it'd be a time to rejoice for everyone besides thd ones who insist on that people pose a physical threat to them when all they do is argue on what it is, to correct facts and fix what's wrong. Shit has hit the fan, and until we replace it, it'll be stuck with fecal matter blocking it for the next hot minute.

I'll tag on this because why not. I Supported Trump from the Very beginning of what I like to call "The American Split". I never Seen the Nation Getting so divided month by month. The Fact that The Media's Brainwashing had such an impact was honestly Terrifying. Suddenly the land that stood for Freedom and patriotism turned into a Nation taking one or the other side. With Mostly left being harsh on you if you decided to openly support trump.

Anyways here are few reasons why I do not trust the Clintons with keeping the US in good shape:
-The Leaked Email incident that was Very Sketchy from the beginning.
-The Fact that Hillary used a Agenda regarding a use of the Growing "SJW" culture.
-Hillary went completely fucking insane with openly declaring that if she gets elected she will go to War With Russia. (I do not want to check if Fallout Games were somewhat accurate in Real life but probably her beginning a war with Russia would lead to complete annihilation)
-Large amounts of Contracts Hillary has signed with some companies.

I'll tag on this because why not. I Supported Trump from the Very beginning of what I like to call "The American Split". I never Seen the Nation Getting so divided month by month. The Fact that The Media's Brainwashing had such an impact was honestly Terrifying. Suddenly the land that stood for Freedom and patriotism turned into a Nation taking one or the other side. With Mostly left being harsh on you if you decided to openly support trump.

Anyways here are few reasons why I do not trust the Clintons with keeping the US in good shape:
-The Leaked Email incident that was Very Sketchy from the beginning.
-The Fact that Hillary used a Agenda regarding a use of the Growing "SJW" culture.
-Hillary went completely fucking insane with openly declaring that if she gets elected she will go to War With Russia. (I do not want to check if Fallout Games were somewhat accurate in Real life but probably her beginning a war with Russia would lead to complete annihilation)
-Large amounts of Contracts Hillary has signed with some companies.
Also supported by some very sketchy people, money and all.

Alright, a lot of people have been saying that Trump was "the lesser of two evils" before the election and ever since then, and I'd like to explore what evils they each had, along with their upsides.

Trump.
-Mysogynist.
Honestly, this one shouldn't even need an explanation. If you haven't seen the signs by now, you're pretty much blind to mysogyny.
-Expensive.
It's costing tons of money just for his vacations alone.
He's taken more vacations than the past many presidents already.
Even when he's not on vacation, his family is costing the secret service extra time and money because they don't live in the white house.
-Hypocritical.
Yes, yes, basically any politician is a hypocrite. However, it should be noted that Trump takes it to the next level. The list of examples is endless, so for the sake of keeping this short I won't include them here.
-Racist.
More specifically, white supremacist.
Let's make this clear:
-He has friends in the KKK.
-Hates BLM.
-Took a generic "both sides did bad" stance on the alt-right rally, basically excusing white supremacy by saying that racists literally killing the people they don't like and the opposition who want to keep their lives are equal.
-Tried to ban all Muslims from entering the US, from all Muslim countries except the ones he does business with
-Hates Mexicans.
Yeah, he's racist.
-Inexperienced
He's businessman material. Not so much president material. And it's pretty clear he doesn't know what he's doing.
-Immature
Here's an article that gives some good examples, and a twitter thread, to give you an idea.
-Doesn't listen to his advisors
Oftentimes, he does the exact opposite of what people suggest to him. This ties in with the immaturity aspect.
-Staff? What staff?
Firing people left and right. Also threatening to fire even more, and not for very good reasons. This, too, ties in with the immaturity aspect.

Trump's upsides:
???

Hillary's downsides:
-As a woman, her hormones will make her make bad decisions/etc.
Actually, post-menopausal women are the most hormonally balanced demographic there is. Soooo
-She's flawed
...as is every person ever?
-Dishonest!
Compared to Trump, she might as well be an angel.
And, might I add, it was pretty obvious that most arguments against her were disproportionate mudslinging.
-She's CRAZY!
And I've heard people say that Trump is insane. Here's an idea: Instead of calling people who we don't like ableist names, let's build actual, substantial arguments to detail why we don't like them. Thanks.
-She would have gotten us into war.
Guess what our current president is doing.

Hillary's upsides:
-Actually listens to people (rather than sticking oneself in a tiny box of stubbornness and ignorance.)
-Takes responsibility for her actions.

Anyway, don't quote/@ me on any of this if you disagree. I said my stuff, and that's it; I'm not fighting anyone today. I've had my fair share of that, and frankly do not have the time to type anything more than what has already been written in this post.

Those who disagree are welcome to build their own post without arguing with me in particular.
If you post something and don't want any counter debate you make your own thread then lock it.
Point 1. Misogyny
Yes men have sex lives. Yes men have fantasies with women, yes rich men commit to those fantasies.
But women are pretty angels, and Hillary has never had a naughty thought. Or talked with the girls about it when she was younger. Of course, we all know that.
Expensive.
Your only semi good point.

Racist. 'Hitchens razer"'. nuff said.

He doesn't hate Mexicans.

He has denounced the KKK multiple times.

Let's move to your Hillary points.

You cherry picked to hell. And made sure to make Hillary look like a merry Sue.
All her mistakes she does wonderfully and anything she does fail at she does because she's human.
You made strawmen to improve your stance.
But you won't read any of this. So why even bother when instead of expanding your views you will call us whatever you wish and move on reinforce your own views with excecive amounts of cognative dissonance and keep your views till your grave. But were the fucking narrow minded ones.

I don't mind most of Trump's policies and I definitely like how he's driving his departments to cut tons of unnecessary regulations. That said, man, is Trump ever a crass blowhard. He really does the office of the President a disservice by his rude comments and constant trash talking. Right (policy) message, wrong guy.

Isn't Trump like the first Republican in office to accept gay marriage? Could've sworn I've heard that somewhere and I'm looking to see if my suspicions are correct.

I don't mind most of Trump's policies and I definitely like how he's driving his departments to cut tons of unnecessary regulations. That said, man, is Trump ever a crass blowhard. He really does the office of the President a disservice by his rude comments and constant trash talking. Right (policy) message, wrong guy.

Wrong guy, yes but it's a step in the right direction as far as policy goes. Frankly after what the country has put up with for the past eight years, a loose cannon like Trump is a temporary change we need. My only hope is that he gets this whole twitter thing out of his system when he serves the rest of his term out.

Trump has friends in the KKK? Trump is a white supremacist?:

Compared to Trump, this is an angel?:

Unless people can understand that America isn't gonna fucking turn into Uganda under the rule Of Trump. I don't think there will not be one. I mean we have Right now people openly supporting movements that Support Violence and Belive me. It takes only a wrong call to turn Violence into fucking tragedy.

Unless people can understand that America isn't gonna fucking turn into Uganda under the rule Of Trump. I don't think there will not be one. I mean we have Right now people openly supporting movements that Support Violence and Belive me. It takes only a wrong call to turn Violence into fucking tragedy.

Tell that to the Antifa crowd and their apologists. When the alt-left pushes further, they're only inciting a reaction from the far-right. Both sides are violent but it is the left who really trying to stir a hornet's nest here so I believe they share more responsibility if this turns into a shit fight, which it will.

I think that the alt-right is really a very temporary movement. As soon as organizations like BLM, ANTIFA, and BAMN shut down, SJWs are calmed down, and censorship doesn't really happen anymore, the alt-right will have done its job, and at that point it either needs to create a civilized faction in the Republican Party or just peacefully dissolve.

I mean Alt-Right exists as long as Internet does and Since You cannot shut down Internet completly. It's not gonna die anytime soon.

Kinda Sucks to see this Thread Being Censored.
The thread isn't being 'censored,' rather the off-topic and disrespectful non-relevant posts removed as they do not contribute to a discussion of the topic of the original post.

And guys, this is a request from the staff to keep it civil and on topic. Political discussions always have a risk of devolving. If the replies go off-topic for a third time, the thread will be locked.

I was born in Romania just after the fall of Nicolae Ceausescu. It always amuses me terribly how America thinks that it is anywhere close to becoming a rathole like that and that Trump is going to facilitate it.

I was born in Romania just after the fall of Nicolae Ceausescu. It always amuses me terribly how America thinks that it is anywhere close to becoming a rathole like that and that Trump is going to facilitate it.

In general, I agree with this. However, there's more at play here when discussing American politics. The problem is that (and I'm of course generalizing here) the conservative part of the country is actually concerned that the core founding values of the country are at stake here. The conservative/libertarian elements of the US political system believe strongly that the government belongs to the citizens, that individual responsibility and economic liberty are extremely important, that local and state government should be the most important governing forces with which citizens typically interact, and that non-governmental values (things like 2 parent household, helping your neighbor, keeping your word, etc) should be a mainstay of our culture. These folks are fearful that these things are being lost of late. They look at the prominent figures on the liberal side and see a lack of these core values. It has gone beyond the traditional disagreement on how to reach the same end goal. The two political parties now seem to have entirely different values from each other, and this fuels a lot of divisiveness and hateful rhetoric that you see today.

America sure has it a lot better than most. But that doesn't mean that people aren't afraid of losing what they have.

In general, I agree with this. However, there's more at play here when discussing American politics. The problem is that (and I'm of course generalizing here) the conservative part of the country is actually concerned that the core founding values of the country are at stake here. The conservative/libertarian elements of the US political system believe strongly that the government belongs to the citizens, that individual responsibility and economic liberty are extremely important, that local and state government should be the most important governing forces with which citizens typically interact, and that non-governmental values (things like 2 parent household, helping your neighbor, keeping your word, etc) should be a mainstay of our culture. These folks are fearful that these things are being lost of late. They look at the prominent figures on the liberal side and see a lack of these core values. It has gone beyond the traditional disagreement on how to reach the same end goal. The two political parties now seem to have entirely different values from each other, and this fuels a lot of divisiveness and hateful rhetoric that you see today.

America sure has it a lot better than most. But that doesn't mean that people aren't afraid of losing what they have.

I understand this, my man. I've lived here for 90 percent of my lifetime and my family (at least on my father's side) are generally fans of American conservatism. I'm just remarking that it is completely ludicrous that some people in America think that it's going to slip back into a third world power or become a Hitler-like entity because this person or that person is in power for 4/8 years. True, American politics are awful and shit is bad right now, but they're still pretty blessed to be able to express the opinion that things are generally bad in the first place.

Most of these people have never experienced what it was like to live in a truly downtrodden country at any point in their lifetime to know the difference.

I'm actually one of these people who has never experienced it and has no idea what it's like. Still, every so often the thought hits me that I have had a really good life so far, almost to the point of thinking I don't deserve it.
That doesn't mean I support the idea of more government intervention for wealth redistribution either, though. :) This is one of the big cornerstones of the liberal philosophy.

Being a political moderate, I see both upsides and downsides to each candidate. I'm not saying I'm not bias to any degree. Everyone has a bias, there is no point in hiding it. I typically lean more liberal in a lot of politics, but there are more conservative things I like.

In terms of the military and economic sides of the country, I think Donald Trump is the best of the two choices. A strong military and more benefits/pay for those who put their lives on the line helps us all. If we can look like we are strong on the outside and deter threats from other threats, we can focus on the issues internally. He is also a very successful businessman. So, he understands economics and can help close the unemployment rate further and solve the overseas job crisis. (Which is funny, knowing that he has plenty of people overseas working for his companies to save money. But now that he is a politician, he understands this is hurting the country rather than helping.)

I think for public relations and being more open to change, Hillary would've been better. It's obvious that she is trying to come down to the big, vocal portion of the country now. Millennials, even though I hate the term with a passion, are the people who grew up with social media. They are the ones that are coming to take over the jobs from the older generations. They are now shouldering more and more of the burden of working class as more time passes. So appealing to them, hearing them out and trying to address their issues, is a good step. Trump, to a lot of people, think he is loud, obnoxious idiot that speaks before he acts.

But take this all with a grain of salt. My opinion may not align with yours. I'm just a semi-informed millennial tired of hearing political shit because everyone starts getting huffy and stubborn. Then they get their feelings hurt and think they can't be friends because they have differing opinions. If you aren't open to change at some point, then you will be left in the dust.

My two cents in the matter.

The thread isn't being 'censored,' rather the off-topic and disrespectful non-relevant posts removed as they do not contribute to a discussion of the topic of the original post.

I'm calling bullshit on that one.

The other topics with an opposite slant on the subject matter didn't fall under this kind of scrutiny! Far more off-topic and disrespectful post have been in the unpopular opinions thread versus this, all because this has a remotely pro-Trump point view you decide to take your job seriously to make sure everything is nice and purdy? Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back