pokes head in

Mr Foxx

Fox w/Keyboard
...Hi!

I've RP'd before; used to be really bad at it, and hate it, but I've come around!

I have experience in these matters, and I'd love to make new friends here.

Some have called me a bit weird, by the way... Not that that matters! :3

Hello! ^_^   I recommend checking out the Tutorials section (far right of the menu bar, may be tucked away in the More dropdown depending on screensize); there's a lot of good stuff in there.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to RPN @Mr Foxx:D  

First and foremost, I would visit the Official Site Rules to be aware of what is and isn't allowed. After this, hop on over to the New Account Rule to learn about certain features that are locked until you make 10 posts and your account is 24 hours old. This is to prevent spam bots and other such fake accounts. Once you're good there, begin exploring the site!

Now onto our next page, the Site Questions & Information this is where if you have a question about something you can post here. If it’s more of a private or urgent matter, then submit a support ticket here and an admin will help you out.

Your Private workshop can only be accessed by you and staff! It's for thing such as WIP character sheets!

After that, the General Discussion forum is for basically anything you can think of! As long as it doesn’t go against the site rules, or fall into any of the other places listed below or its subforums such as Personal Discussion and #Fourmgames.

Next, Video Games is for discussion on the obvious.

Roleplay Discussion and Advice is for you two get help developing or constructive criticism on your ideas. There is also a subforum to get feedback on characters. But be warned, this section is NOT for recruitment!

Creativity is there for you to share any prose, poems, drawings, or any other bits and pieces of artwork you might have! Occasionally, there are users who offer do draw for free as well.

Now we’re getting deep. Looking for Partners is specifically for people looking for one or two other players to create and roleplay together. (My search is in my signature!)

Looking for Group is similar to the last one, but is geared to roleplays with either small (3-4) or large (sometimes reaching 20+) players within them. The subfourms inside are to help filter what you're looking for whether it be players or an RP.

One on One is where threads hosting Roleplays between partners are located. But, if got wish, you are able to roleplay in PMs or off site but it's not encouraged.

FandomFantasyRealistic/Modern, and Futuristic is where the majority standard group Roleplays that take place. These are usually ranging in level and without mechanics such as dice.

The Dice section is usually for Roleplays that require players to roll dice for a variety of reasons. It could be to fight an enemy or even search a room.

Nation Building's a bit different. In this case, you're usually in control of a nation rather than one character. Think about games like the Sims.

The Colosseum is for Roleplays centered around combat or fighting, usually in an arena like setting.

The Quest Log is much different than the rest. It's similar to a choose your own adventure book (if anyone remembers what those are…) The GM posts a scenario and a series of options, letting anyone who wants to to vote on what the character(s) do(es.) No signup required usually as people are allowed to come and go as they please.

And finally, Hosted Projects. You need 250 posts to be able to post anything here. But once you can, these roleplays have tons of little features that make running complex and large scale games much easier.

Hope I was able to help you out! If you have any more questions or are looking for a roleplay, don't hesitate to lemme know. ^_^

Stone

First people can see where you were at, now you can tag people and trigger a notification for them...I assume you got a notification?

rp normally gets more and more fun as you expand your writing skills. i took two advanced reading/writing classes in the past two years so applying everything i've learned and putting it out there in lil segments for people to read is what pushed be past the embarrassment!! 

i hope you feel at home here!!

Users who are viewing this thread