• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pokemon!

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I have a Pokemon plot I'd like to do! It's set in the PSMD universe, after the epilogue. Don't worry, though. You don't need to know the game's plot in the slightest to role play with me! In fact, you don't really need to know the plot of the role play, either! But since you got this far in my ramblings, I'll tell you.

In this role play, you'll play as a normal Pokemon. I will play as a not-so-normal Pokemon. Your Pokemon's details, anything from history to personality to species, is up to you. I'll play as a Cyndaquil with a special ability: green flames. Instead of damaging, they heal and mend instead.

The plot goes: after the defeat of Dark Matter, peace was restored to the world of Pokemon. But how long would said peace last? It wasn't long before the Legendary Pokemon started disappearing, one after the other, by forces unknown. No one knows why, how, or where they went. There's no order to it, and no warning, either.

With the land's protectors vanishing, nature has grown out of hand. Massive storms, violent and encroaching tides, long bouts of drought where they shouldn't be... the very order of the universe is falling apart. Pokemon are even reportedly coming back to life after dying. Because of this, normal Pokemon are growing bolder, playing with other's lives like they were nothing more than a doll, mercilessly slaying rivals and freely looting stores. Many large towns have gone to ruins, gangs of Pokemon fighting other gangs for dominance and supplies. Organizations disbanded, guilds scattered, and all at once, it seemed the world's last speck of hope for a brighter future was crushed.

Interested? Perhaps you and I can be that last spark to bring hope back to this bleak and hopeless world. Perhaps there's more people out there, waiting for the right opportunity to present itself and imbue hope in the world again, and bring back the Legendaries? There's so many possibilities!

Before we jump into a role play, however, I'm going to ask you comply with a few simple rules.

1. Please don't spam me with request or PM's asking me to come back. I loose interest in things at odd rates, and will let you know if I don't want to continue.
  2. Feel free to post here with suggestions or questions about the lore of this world, but if you want to know more about the plot, PM me.
  3. I'd like to see a sample of your role playing before accepting you as a partner.

So... yeah, that's about it! Anyone still with me that wants to role play this with me?

@DennisR

Hey there! Feel free to post an rp sample, and I'll get back to you on whether or not we can rp.

As a Mudkip it was hard to survive the sudden climate changes. How did this even happen?. He thought to himself. If he doesn't find any water source soon he will not survive any longer...

I am interested in this since I used to enjoy playing Pokemon red mystery dungeon and explorers of time back then. Have not yet gotten Super mystery dungeon.

Hello! If you're still looking I would be interested in doing this RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back