• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon XD: Dark Tidings Character Sheet

Carnation

Florian Society Member
I will be placing neutral characters (Like the villains for example)

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Pokemon Team: (A starter will be given to you and I want no evolved Pokemon. You may have 1 partner Pokemon like an Eevee for example. No shinies unless if you have permission by me)

Pokemon moves: (For each Pokemon on current team.)

Backstory:

Where the character is from/ Home town/region.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eterniti This is where you can post your character sheet and please select one of the three starter Pokemon as well from Sinnoh. 

@Carnation It sounds like your first and second posts clash. Just to clarify, can I pick any basic, unevolved Pokémon as a starter, or am I forced between Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig?

Just to be safe u can use any first stage Pokemon found in the sinnoh dex. Also I'll try what you did for the pictures, Also just to clarify what I mean by a partner Pokemon is like pikachu for ash or crogunk to Brock

@Eterniti

Just to be safe u can use any first stage Pokemon found in the sinnoh dex. Also I'll try what you did for the pictures, Also just to clarify what I mean by a partner Pokemon is like pikachu for ash or crogunk to Brock

@Eterniti

Pikachu isn't a pre-evolved Pokémon, but I catch your drift. I think I might go with Murkrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back