• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon x Trainer RP Search❣

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
40eaaf41dee2c19456c11e863b61c581--pokemon-eevee-cute-eevee.jpg

Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and and willing to make friends OOC as well (as I love new friends!) I mostly use fandoms with OC's tossed into the mix but I can also play strictly OCs as well.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

I am looking for someone to play Frogadier for my trainer OC and in return I can play a human(trainer, Team Rocket, gym leader ect) or Pokemon for you

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I ADORE macabre, horror, dark themed roleplays <3

I do not roleplay over threads as I tend to loose track of them. I only play over PM, Discord, googledocs or Skype.

My Skype is emerarudo_chan and my Discord is KittenSkull#5535, please feel free to add me if you wish to roleplay :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back