• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The New Breed

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
Hello I'm professed Jason Hill and I'm here to guide you with your new pokemon.

We have done a few testings with these pokemon and they had become Hybirds but some like to be disobedient so for starters we have three pokemon for you to choose, Charmander Bulbasaur and Squritle but will you either keep them as a pet or be a trainer and attempt to be the pokemon leauge?

Last edited by a moderator:
wizard justin updated Pokemon: The New Breed with a new update entry:

Still recruiting

We have no more starters to offer but everyone can sign up as a pokemon hybird (not as a starter of course) and we need one more trainer to take Charmander.
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Jason

He waited for the pokemon trainers to come to the lab he wanted to see who was gonna be their trainer. He just set up all the pokemon. The Charmander was the one he was afraid of giving away to a new trainer.

Felix

Felix walked into the Pokemon Lab. He was excited to finally receive a Pokemon. However, he was also nervous, he expected to be a bit older than the average trainer. He wasn't going to let something like that stop him though. He slowly walked up to the professor and gave a small bow. "Hello! My name is Felix and I'm here to start my Pokemon journey."

Jason:

"Well well, welcome to my lab. Since your the first I'll let you grab the first pokemon of your choice, just be careful with your pick." He said to him. Just looked at the Charmander poke ball.

A young woman soon strode into the lab, her eyelids drooping as she was immensely tired from a long train ride. She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand so people couldn't look into her gaping mouth, then patted her own cheek a few times to wake herself up. "Hello? Uh... I'm looking for a Professor Hill? Or Jason?"

Green

Green arrived just at the pokemon lab. Green can't wait for his starter pokemon, people doesn't know how long he has waited for this time. Green saw Prof. Jason is with other trainer, he quickly went to Prof Jason and directly said "PROF.JASON! I CHOOSE CHARMANDER! CHARMANDER! NO CAN HAVE CHARMANDER BESIDE ME!" Green badly want charmander because his father starter was a charmander.

Jason

"Professor hill, that's me miss. So what do you need" he said as he walked over to the girl she want a pokemon as he could tell but he felt like asking.

Felix

Felix walked up to the set of three Pokeballs he picked up each one before deciding. "I've made my choice Professor! I'll take the Squirtle!" He picked up the ball he wanted and walked it to the Professor.

Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur was a little disappointed the first trainers didn't pick it. But, Bulbasaur knew it had to wait for the perfect trainer.

"Professor Elm from Johto sent me.... God, it's a long train ride from Goldenrod to Saffron..." She mumbled, rubbing her face with her hands, then yawning again, "I fell asleep on the train... I'm uhh.. Here about a Pokémon. Right."

Squirtle

"....." Squirtle quietly went to his new trainer and asked him for his name, "Name, state my name and I'll be yours" Squirtle doesn't care who his trainer is, all he care was too go out of this jail and get some action going

Jason:

He was already busy and he looked at Felix "Go ahead and have a nice journey with him." He waved at him as he was gonna leave. "The Charmander, you sure you don't want any other pokemon besides him?" He said to the boy then turned to the girl and responded to her answers "Oh Elm, that's cool but make your choice with the pokemon so you can hopefully get the best in your opinion." He said to her.

Charmander:

Great I'm gonna soon get an idiot trainer why me of all people. He just waited and hoped he wouldn't be given away.

Felix

"You want me to name you? I can do that for sure!" Felix looked at Squirtle up and down. "Alright, I think I have something. Would it be ok if I named you Bond, James Bond?"

Green

Green smiled and said to Prof, "Hey prof! who doesn't want a strong pokemon, my mind has made up! CHARMANDER you're mind now!" he tilted his head towards charmander and gave a creepy smile.

Ninzerb said:
Felix
"You want me to name you? I can do that for sure!" Felix looked at Squirtle up and down. "Alright, I think I have something. Would it be ok if I named you Bond, James Bond?"
(You did it xD )

Squirtle

"As you wish master.. from now on, I, James Bond, will be yours" Squirtle actually thought that it's a stupid name but he can't deny it since his new trainer that give his new name. "okay now where should we start master?"

(damn it! squirtle going 007! lol!)

"Right.. Thank you." She muttered, trying to be polite, then walked casually over and hovered a hand over the Charmander, just to see how the kid shouting, "I WANT CHARMANDER!" Would react, and picking Bulbasaur instead, "Woooot, grass types."

Jason:

"You can have Charmander I guess. Oh I forgot more thing for everyone!" He said as he handed everyone a pokedex and 5 pokeballs each.

Felix

"Actually James I want to stick around here for just a little. I want to meet the other Trainers before we go." Felix stood just outside the Pokemon Lab and watched the other two trainers choose their Pokemon. When the Professor gave him the Pokedex and Pokeballs Felix said thank you and started looking through the empty pokedex.

Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur was so excited to have been chosen by anyone. "Hello Trainer! I'm Bulbasaur, but you can change that if you want!"

Green

"YESSSSSSSS! come on here Charmander, you're mine now! My name is Green and together we'll be beat the world!" Green was too excited that he hugged Charmander tightly. "Thank you Prof. Jason!" Green received 5 pokeball and a pokedex from Prof.Jason. "Hey charmander got any name? chill I won't let you go inside this small ball, you're free unless you're being disobedient!" 
Squirtle:

"As you wish master..." James stood beside his new trainer. He looked at the other trainer, and he thought that he was lucky that he had the most normal trainer out of all. James thought that the trainer chose Charmander are too jolly and the one who chose bulbasaur are too weak.

(how do we catch other pokemon such as absol,eevee and other pokemon?)

Justin:

Right as he let him out Justin punched him in the face "First of all, don't touch me and second of all my name is Justin..." Justin wasn't interested in being his trainer as he started to walk back outside.

Jason:

Jason watched everyone with their new pokemon and he smiled. He watched Charmander and he wasn't surprised with the way he acted it took him about five days for him to actually stay in his pokeball. 

GreenSea said:
(how do we catch other pokemon such as absol,eevee and other pokemon?)
(You have to find the pokemon which they themselves have to walk up to the trainer or vice versa. Basicly like pokemon logic)

Green:

Green sighed, "not so friendly huh? that's alright, we'll get to know each other!" Green touched Justin's shoulder. Green smiled at Justin although Justin was harsh on him,

(I see...)

Justin:

He punched him in the face again "like I said don't touch me!" He said to him. "Now are we gonna leave or what?" He muttered as much as he didn't like him he was his trainer.

Felix:

Felix smiled at the trainers and their Pokemon. He wanted to talk to someone, maybe even battle, but didn't know who. He thought the difference in personality between Green and Justin was a little funny. He decided to walk up to them, standing out of the Charmander's reach. "Hello, Green and Justin I think? Quite the pair you to are. I'm Felix and this is my Squirtle, James."

Green clencthed his fist when Justin punched him, "Okay... let's find you a friend then Justin.." Felix went to Green and introduce himself anf his new partner, "Yes it is and you are? anyway do you want a spar with Justin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back