• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: The Galar League

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
So the idea behind this one is that each of us would be playing a trainer in the Galar league, but it would be set up more like a professional sport. Each trainer would have sponsors and a win/loss record that would matter how their season turned out. The prize for being good enough would be being enstated as a gym leader for the next gym challenge, meaning that at the end of the challenge you would be able to compete for the championship.

The idea is really rough right now, and I plan on refining it if there's enough interest.

I'm also toying with the idea of battles being decided using Showdown.

Feel free to ask questions below.

So this would be the equal to like a soccer league or something like that?

So this would be the equal to like a soccer league or something like that?
Yeah. Pretty similar. I imagine average citizens of Galar would have favorite trainers and such. In this rp you would be playing what is essentially a celebrity athlete.

I'd assume the trainers could use whatever was allowed in SnS. ( or legally allowed in showdown Sns

No problem there, if this doesn't catch on as a group who a 1x1version be possible?

Transfer only moves would be welcome.

Also, I'll be writing up everything for this and have it up by Monday night at the latest.
Well now that's a good and bad thing... On the one hand more pokemon get toxic.... And on the other hand... More pokemon get toxic...

Here's the CS page for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back