• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP?

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! Looking for someone to help me out with a Pokemon rp. Right now, I've got two ideas, both of which can be edited to our liking. The first is your standard Pokemon RP; two friends leave home together to become Pokemon masters, stop an evil plan, and maybe fall in love? Romance isnt a requirement. The other is one that has our two characters be the Champions of their respective regions coming together to solve the mystery of a new Team popping up all over the world, and in the end, stop a potential world ending scenario. However, I would love to hear your guys ideas too, so if you'd like to share something you like to do, please let me know! I'm open to pretty much any kind of plot! If you're interested, let me know here or by PM!

Hello, i would like to try this with maybe the first plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back