• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pokemon RP

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
Would anyone like to have a Pokemon Roleplay with me? We can debate possible plots, go on *adventures*, have Pokemon teams, all that good stuff c:

I also mean with Pokemon Trainers and their pokemon, not pokemon-based humans.

Personally I prefer if the Pokemon have personalities as well besides simply being Pokemon.

I also really dig relationships! Romance, sibling, family, etc. etc.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would enjoy joining you in a pokemon roleplay. We can do pokehumans I have only done one before but I would like to do another.

[QUOTE="Lady Sheik]I would enjoy joining you in a pokemon roleplay. We can do pokehumans I have only done one before but I would like to do another.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm not looking for pokehumans... I meant with actual trainers and their pokemon. Sorry.

[QUOTE="Lady Sheik]Well that's cool to. I always wanted to be a pokemon trainer

[/QUOTE]
Okay, cool. Do you prefer PM or a OnexOne forum?

yo! i'm very much interested in roleplaying with you. before you ask: i prefer to roleplay in a one x one forum.

aether said:

yo! i'm very much interested in roleplaying with you. before you ask: i prefer to roleplay in a one x one forum.

Okay, sure, that works! Do you mind starting up the one on one roleplay? I would do it but I'm working right now |D

mind sending me a pm,

CactusWren? so we can discuss about the roleplay. c: (the thread's being created as we speak~)

Stop me if you're not interested in this, but I've been looking to play as just a Pokemon for a little while now... Would that be acceptable?

I'm interested in a trainer journey! I would like to do the one x one forum also if you are still looking for someone to role-play with! n_n

CactusWren said:
Would anyone like to have a Pokemon Roleplay with me? We can debate possible plots, go on *adventures*, have Pokemon teams, all that good stuff c:
I also mean with Pokemon Trainers and their pokemon, not pokemon-based humans.

Personally I prefer if the Pokemon have personalities as well besides simply being Pokemon.

I also really dig relationships! Romance, sibling, family, etc. etc.

Let me know if you'd be interested.
I would like very much to do this! Unfortunately, the character I'll be using is a bit weird... I want to be a Pokemon! Yours, to be exact! He has plenty of personality- here's a short profile for him!

Name: Scottie Stills (his trainer believes that Pokemon can have human-like names- they aren't all that much different, after all!)

Pokemon: Chesnaught

Type: Grass/Fighting

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 172 lbs

Ability: Overgrow

Nature: Quirky

Moveset: Take Down, Seed Bomb, Body Slam, and Solar Beam

Level: 53

Relations: The previous scientists that took care of him and his trainer (which is obviously not set yet.)

Bio/Backstory: Taken in at a very young age (he was found next to what is guessed to be his parents, both dead from a fight), he was a test subject for a peaceful, lawful, and kind group of scientists, dedicated to researching the similarities between Pokemon and humans. Because of this, he was taught to exert many human qualities- though he can't speak, of course, he does know sign language. Very happy being with the kind scientists, he led a peaceful life- cared for, and whatnot, by all of them. But one fateful day... The organization had disbanded. They thought they'd found what they'd been searching for- thus, there wasn't much left for them to do. He was put up for adoption after this point, in which a young trainer from the Unova region who was on vacation in Kalos picked him up- thus, he started the second chapter in his life... Him and his trainer. Now, he spends his days with this caretaker of his. Though he has a particularly high level, he rarely ever fights at all (his high level is due to being fed rare candies in the lab as a reward for completing tasks and tests)- he's mostly a companion, such as Meowth to Jessie and James.

Extra: He was taught to play accordion, and is rather good at it, actually.

Special Battle Theme: [media]

[/media]
Picture:

chesnaught_doodle_by_goronic-d7egily.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back