• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP

Do you mean that your mid evolutions wont be too powerful? Thats good to hear, and anyways it'll be good to have you in the RP. :)

Cool cause basically I kinda 2anna be a bad guy but I still wanna give people a chance wouldn't be fair if I had a garchomp and elektross see ^_^ "

OK I'll get a character up lickity split

When the rp Is up corse lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats fine, your character can be evil if you want. It will add some spice to the RP, and make it more interesting. Just remember, you gotta start off with a basic Pokemon. Pokemon that dont evolve still count, but if you want a Chandelure or an Eelektross you gotta start with a Tynamo or a Litwick.

I mean, its perfectly fine if you intend to capture the Gabite. Whichever Pokemon you start with will be a basic Pokemon, and the other ones can be stronger but keep in mind that it will be hard for a beginning trainer to capture a high-level Pokemon. And even then, without badges they wont listen to you. Also, I was thinking of making this RP similar to the games in certain ways, like having people search for wild Pokemon. You'll have to travel to a specific area that has Gabite in it if you want to capture it. If you're not sure which area gabite can be found, you should check Bulbapedia.

If you intend for your character to be more seasoned than an average Pokemon trainer, you could always say that you have stronger Pokemon, but you are traveling around with a lower level one. Creativity in the RP is greatly encouraged! The rule is that you have to begin with a basic Pokemon, but the story surrounding your character can be whatever you choose for it to be!

Oooo I get u and sorry I meant gible not gabite lol I stupid

I get u so I could have a sizor but i have to travel with say a tynamo until I'm strong enough to use said scizor right

Yeah thats pretty much how it works. Also, in certain regions you are allowed to have the second form of a Pokemon as long as it was considered to be a basic Pokemon in that region. Basically, you can start with a Roselia in Johto but you'd have to start with Budew in Sinnoh.

Yep. Atleast, I'm currently considering making the RP that way. Thats the way it was in a previous Pokemon RP I owned. I'd like to transfer a few things over from my old one, but some things will change.

It really all depends on how similar to the games I intend to make the RP. I might just end up having everyone use baby Pokemon instead of the second evolutions of certain Pokemon that existed in earlier generations.

Im interested!

Would it be ok for my character to be from kanto but have tyrunt as a starter as long as they dont become a trainer until they leave kanto to be in whatever region this ends up being? I really like kanto since leafgreen was my first game ever so I really like kanto but Tyrantrum is the bae

Mega evolution would it be available in regions that where created before mega evolutions were created? Will the item that holds the key stone be allowed customization in case you don't want the bracelet the players get and something more like the npc characters get like Maxie's glasses or Korrina's glove? The basic one allowed per battle would apply and you need a few badges before you would be allowed to use megas.

Sounds awesome! Especially if the dice are used, so it's fair. But hopefully not overcomplicated. I'm part of this Bleach rp site, and it's super annoying how complicated keeping up with your stats and scores is. I hate that with a passion. You have to compare pages of stats just to see whose hit will and, not to mention when bankai gets involved. It really ruins the fun and becomes more of a chore.

@Pokiemonfan

Alrightio, that fills me with relief xD

Well it seems this has gotten a lot of interest ^o^ I look forward to roleplaying with everyone, and hopefully everyone will love the shine and beauty of my steel and psychic type team that I have planned owo

*Goes off to continue planning*

I'm psyched for this. I just spent forever and a day editing pics without the use of PS.

@LeSoraAmari

That's an awesome combination. I usually go for dark and psychic, myself. But, so as for the chances of us seeking the same pokemon, I'll just make an all dark type team.

I don't think I'll have a specific theme for my team, but expect me to have a dragon type and a ghost type on my team, since those are two of my favorite types.

@SpookySableye

I normally mix and match when I'm being serious. But when I play for fun, I like to try and have a certain theme. Even if it's just every pokemon must share one common color, lol.

Where do you plan on coming from? Like, what's your favorite region?

Hoenn's cool and all but Kanto's always my region. I liked everything in the earlier games when things were simpler.

WickedKhaleesi said:
I'm psyched for this. I just spent forever and a day editing pics without the use of PS.
@LeSoraAmari

That's an awesome combination. I usually go for dark and psychic, myself. But, so as for the chances of us seeking the same pokemon, I'll just make an all dark type team.
Why thank you! It's always been my favourite combination and it proves to be quite an effective one too. Also, my favourite type of Pokemon is a duel type of those so it's great xD

So my team will only consist of those two types xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back