• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP! (◕ ワ ◕✿)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Yooo, it has been a whiiiile since I've done any kind of Pokemon RP. College has kinda kept me from doing many RPs at all, and I lost my 3DS charger in the depths of my dorm that I have still yet to actually find. Now, though, I'm off of college for the summer, I just bought myself a new charger, started up some pokemon games and now I wanna start some RPs!

First, some rules:
1. I can match my post length to whatever my partner wants, but I definitely prefer 2-4 paragraph long replies, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. It depends on the roleplay and what's happening in it.
2. I'm not too picky about grammar. As long as I can read it, it's fine.
3. My schedule still screws me over sometimes, especially in the summer, but I'll let you know if I have to take a huge break
4. I most often play female OCs
5. I really enjoy talking to my roleplay partners and developing the plot as it goes along :D

Here's another thing - I'm a huge fan of the gen 7 pokemon, but I'm nooot as big a fan of the actual gen 7 games. So, I'm really looking to do something taking place in one of the previous regions, especially Kalos or Unova, especially the latter. I'm kinda leaning a little more towards using strictly OCs rather than including canon characters, but if we do, I'm definitely more familiar with the Unova characters aaaand N x OC will always be one of my favorite pairigs ok.

I really don't have anything too specific in mind right off the bat, so if you're interested in coming up with something with me, send me a message! (◕ ワ ◕✿)

Yooo, it has been a whiiiile since I've done any kind of Pokemon RP. College has kinda kept me from doing many RPs at all, and I lost my 3DS charger in the depths of my dorm that I have still yet to actually find. Now, though, I'm off of college for the summer, I just bought myself a new charger, started up some pokemon games and now I wanna start some RPs!

First, some rules:
1. I can match my post length to whatever my partner wants, but I definitely prefer 2-4 paragraph long replies, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. It depends on the roleplay and what's happening in it.
3. My schedule still screws me over sometimes, especially in the summer, but I'll let you know if I have to take a huge break
5. I really enjoy talking to my roleplay partners and developing the plot as it goes along :D

Here's another thing - I'm a huge fan of the gen 7 pokemon, but I'm nooot as big a fan of the actual gen 7 games. So, I'm really looking to do something taking place in one of the previous regions, especially Kalos or Unova, especially the latter. I'm kinda leaning a little more towards using strictly OCs rather than including canon characters, but if we do, I'm definitely more familiar with the Unova characters aaaand N x OC will always be one of my favorite pairigs ok.

I really don't have anything too specific in mind right off the bat, so if you're interested in coming up with something with me, send me a message! (◕ ワ ◕✿)

From this... i can detect that you might just well be in the idea for a group RP that i've got going...

First, some rules:

hi :'D

uh,well...Im new to this page ( not to rping thought) but would like to give this a try ^^ I do have several ocs (both human trainers and gijinkas, whatever you prefer XD ) and I try to reply at least once a day / as soon as i see the message. Since im from europe i might be online at different times, thought...^^'

I'd be down for a pokemon RP if you want.

things to know about me
- I play both m/f, so it'd be up to you witch i'd play
- I've played all of the games and had successfully filled almost all of their pokedexes without transferring from the previous games (except 4th gen, that game is a true shitshow to complete when you have no friends that play pokemon)
- I work multiple jobs this summer and I have tech school in the fall, so replies might have a delay. Not that large of a delay, since I have like no social life, but one nonetheless.
- lastly: I like to match my fellow RPer in paragraph size depending on the situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back