• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✩ pokemon romances ✩ looking for partners!

c h i h o

cappuchiho
hey there! i'm chiho ✩ nice to meet you! i used to be able to code so this looks nice,,, but i forgot everything and how to code since we last had bbcode orz so deal w/ me and this mess i call me-

some things you probably want to know before you roleplay with me:

✩ i'm sixteen, sophomore in high school and i do prioritize my schoolwork over anything
✩ i'm also in lots of personal projects, so i'm not active as often as i used to be. i'll most likely check 2-3 times a day but be able to reply maybe, once a day or so.
✩ i can not do any roleplays that do not have an ounce of romance. there must be romance or i'm out.
✩ i often use anime faceclaims, but i'm perfectly fine with using realistic faceclaims! however, i do not roleplay with real life people or characters from a show/anime unless stated. i prefer originality over anything.
✩ i will only give you a 2-4 paragraph response. i expect the same. also please be detailed in your response!
✩ i can play mxf (preferred), mxm and fxf and i often play female, but can play male!
✩ BONUS!! I do occasionally draw most of my roleplay pairs if i get attached,, so you might get some artwork from me! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i hope i didn't miss anything// if i did feel free to pm me!

aaa,,, let's go onto the pairings since this is a pokemon roleplay hurhur

✩ trainer x trainer - typical one, i'm definitely up for the classic!
✩ ranger x trainer - i rarely get to use this one, but i'm always up to it!
✩ coordinator x trainer
✩ coordinator x coordinator
✩ ranger x ranger
✩ evil!trainer x trainer - LIKE, LIKE TEAM ROCKET GRUNTS X TRAINER DUDE I'M LITERALLY ALL UP FOR TWO OPPOSING SIDES FALLING IN LOVE IN AN UNEXPECTED WAY !!!
✩ champion x trainer
✩ champion x elite four
✩ elite four x trainer

lalaldeldeda i dk what i'm writing anymore- honestly just ask, but my most loved one is anything antagonist x protagonist with dramatic plot twists and dark themes and such- yo man, if you read all the way up here- gimme a very bad pickup line ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✩ i do not get triggered by anything, so i'm open to do a lot of dark themes regarding any roleplay!

if you want to roleplay with me but you don't wanna roleplay pokemon, just hmu! i would gladly talk to you!

Is that yours, cuz, umm, it's a paper that says cute, and well, you are the only one around here, I mean I know it's not mine, so it must be yours, I'm sorry, I don't know even why I asked, I should've picked it up, once again, you are the only one here, i should've been paying more attention. Lolz I liked evil trainer x trainer

Is that yours, cuz, umm, it's a paper that says cute, and well, you are the only one around here, I mean I know it's not mine, so it must be yours, I'm sorry, I don't know even why I asked, I should've picked it up, once again, you are the only one here, i should've been paying more attention. Lolz I liked evil trainer x trainer

LMAOO that was great!! i'll send you a PM in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back