• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Romance RP

SapphireSkylines

Hi there! So I recently joined a Pokemon RP and created a character who ships with Blue. This made me want to potentially use that OC in a 1x1 with a player who would be willing to play Blue.

Basically, the characters have been friends since Blue went on his first journey through the Kanto region, when they were both ten years old. Their friendship matured, they got older and during the Sun/Moon era, Blue confessed his feelings to this OC of mine according to her backstory. You can check out her character sheet here. She's the second character on that list.

I kind of just want.. a good old long term friendship turned romantic sort of deal. Not interested in playing Blue? That's no problem, we could play two OCs or you could play another canon character. Interested in playing out the romance in a group setting? Join the RP I'm in! The link to the interest check is here.

I'm a pretty laid back roleplayer, I usually type 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more but I don't mind one liners as long as they give me something to respond to. Open communication is a must, if you're having a problem with something that has to do with the roleplay or if you're going through real life issues and can't post for awhile, tell me! I mostly roleplay females but on occasion I RP males.

But yeah! Let me know if you're interested in doing something like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back