• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Regional Journey

Cayo

Also Known As Cayo
Alright, I know some of you know I started Stars of Sinnoh. I started that at one point, then life hit me like a truck, and now I feel a bit behind, so I'm not going to join the reboot. I want to, but I decided just to start a new RP!

This will be a casual RP, so you don't have to make huge posts. Just at least three lines.

This will hopefully be a series of RPs. Starting with Kanto, to Johto, to Hoenn, and so forth. It will have a limit of 15 players and when the regions move forward, the previous players will be allowed to carry on with their previous characters.

It will be a sandbox RP, based with chapters. So, I will release locations and those will be open for you to explore. The main goal will be for whoever so wishes, to reach the Indigo Plateau. That is where the Pokemon League is located! The Kanto Breeding Gathering is also located there every year, where they have Pokemon shows to show how well breeder's have taken care of their Pokemon.

You will really have free reign to do almost anything you want within the released locations. The only limitations I have, is I decide whether a gym badge is earned or not and if you actually capture a Pokemon. (Don't worry, I won't make every other Pokemon come out. Nine times out of ten, it's successful.)

If you are interested, let me know and I can reserve a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back