• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Ranger

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
Almia.png

Almia is a rather peaceful region where Pokémon battling is not a common thing and neither is capturing them with Pokeballs. Instead they have Pokémon Rangers who live and serve to protect both the Pokémon and people that call the region home. As for the natives they form strong connections with Pokémon and have no need for capturing them, instead the Pokémon will willingly stay at the person's side. It is rather unique when you think about it. Even the variety of Pokémon has increased in the past few years!
But recently the peace is being disturbed by Poachers seeking to take the Pokémon who live there and sell them to the highest bidder in foreign regions. In order to combat the poachers the Ranger Union turned a few ranger stops into bonafide Ranger Bases. These new ranger bases are located in Shiver Camp, Boylelad, and Haruba Village. This helps put more rangers in the area instead of the Union tossing out their top rangers and relying solely on the Vientown ranger base.
So it is up to the Rangers to put a stop to them in order to protect the peace and well being of the region.

map_of_the_almia_region_by_linka_wolf.jpg

Hello! And as you could tell yes, this is a Pokémon Ranger based rp! I thought it'd be an interesting and fresh idea to throw out (at least I hope it's fresh, I haven't ever seen or heard of a Pokémon Ranger rp on here). In this rp you can play as a Pokémon Ranger who is stationed at either the Vientown, Shiver Camp, Boyleland, or Haruba Village base. Your character eats, sleeps, and lives there. Each base is run by a leader who is in charge of the other rangers and assigns them missions, but also looks out for their well being.

But if you're interested in playing a role of a villain then you can choose to be a Pokémon Poacher! You could be the bad guy who goes out and use Pokémon for evil in order to obtain your ultimate goal of selling rare Pokémon for big bucks! But how do the Poachers use Pokémon for evil you may ask? With special high tech gloves that send out a frequency that brainwashes any Pokémon they choose to do their bidding (All accept those who are with a Pokémon Ranger of course. And the brainwashing is reversed when a Ranger successfully befriends them with their capture stylist). (
180px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Pinchers.png
)

Another idea I had for this was that each ranger base had different uniforms depending on where they were stationed. But they all would basically be similar in a sense.
200px-Almian_Rangers.png

outfit_by_deepstarss-d8b6v4x.png

150px-Ranger_Spenser.png

4275825941_0c8c646c33.jpg

c9b07b56a3d47285193c40670cfa952b.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm... Not sure yet. I'll have to look into it more.

Ps, some of your images seem to be broken

Pokemon rangers huh? I almost forgot about it XD. It's been a long time since I played the games, but I might be intrested!

I preferred Guardian Signs game wise over Shadows of Almia (I have both games, still play them every now and then too). But in a logical RP perspective, Almia is the way to go. I think it would get too confusing if everyone was summoning Legendaries all the time. Though if you really want to plan out RP mechanics, I suggest giving me a call because I'm reall good and thinking things out like this. (In my mind it would be a combination of Amine, Shaodws of Almia, and Guardian signs for the mechanics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back