• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Prompt: Explore A Unique, New Region!

RoleplayAllDay

Hello everyone! I’m Rebecca and today, I’m looking for people to partake in a rather specific roleplay with me. In this RP, I will be playing as the GM. In case you don’t know what this means, it stands for ‘Game Master’ and essentially means I will play as the world around you, other characters and in this specific case, also decide the randomness that comes with Pokemon RPs, such as in battles. You will play as the main character of the story.

Where it gets really specific however is the set-up itself. I have created my own Pokemon region, Telia, complete with many landmarks, legends, cities and secrets for you to uncover. I am looking for anyone interested in exploring this region as a Pokemon Trainer. What exactly you are however is up to you: you can partake in the Gym Challenge, study the history and much more. As long as it gives you a reason to make your way through the region, I’m game. This RP focuses more on adventure and story than romance, as you can probably tell, but it is allowed. I just don’t want it to be the main focus.

Then, some important things you should know:

- The region I have created is unique in that it is an all-female one. No men live there, only women. The reason why is actually rather simple: I’m a woman and I feel like I could much more realistically portray women than men. However, this also means that your character has to be female. You yourself don’t have to be, but your character must.

- Unfortunately, my attention span is not as long as I would like. This means that if too many days without a response go by, I tend to lose interest. I wish I didn’t but it is what it is. So, I’m looking for someone who’s active. Of course you can miss a day, but one message a week is not enough for me. We’re all buzy but with that response rate, we might as well not start because I won’t get invested. If you know you won’t respond for a while, make sure to let me know. I’ll do the same.

- When it comes to reply length, I really don’t care. If you can say everything you want to say in four sentences, be my guest. Need five paragraphes? Fine as well.

- I’m looking to RP in PMs only.

I hope I’ve got you excited by this post! If so, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back