• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom POKEMON PRISMATIC (MMO)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

POKEMON PRISMATIC
proxy.php

If you don't know me you will after this
DemonKitten

As you may know or don't (IDK), I am the discussion moderator of this wonderful place I call home. I am also the creator of the hosted project pokemon prismatic and we are always looking for new members. This is a play your way roleplay and depends heavily on you as a player. You will get to participate in many events, discover pokemon, open shops, and even have fun roleplay senerios with new friends.

All that is required is being active. If you aren't active your pokemon will cry and we don't want sobbing pokemon.

giphy.gif

Now you probably clicked the link and started to think "I don't know about this. Seems complicated" WELL STOP RIGHT THERE! It really isn't as difficult as it appears and once you read it, you will see that everything is a matter of looking back for reference once in awhile.

I do not expect you to remember everything and if you simply want to roleplay as a trainer and not do much else then you can. Nothing is st

MZgE6Mt.gif

Anyway, we would be happy to have you. Don't be afraid to ask questions! hope to see your pokemon dreams alive!

Advice/Help - Welcome to Pokemon Prismatic | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

tumblr_mchsmcqklS1rvmr3y.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A hosted project is simply a larger roleplay. It gives people room to be in different areas at different times without the confusion of someone posting something else on that same post. This roleplay has a large open world that may not be in the same location you are. A hosted project allows me to make many threads that guide people or puts them in their own private party with other roleplayers

DemonKitten said:
A hosted project is simply a larger roleplay. It gives people room to be in different areas at different times without the confusion of someone posting something else on that same post. This roleplay has a large open world that may not be in the same location you are. A hosted project allows me to make many threads that guide people or puts them in their own private party with other roleplayers
Ohhhhh.....okay! I'm going to be confused for a while, just so you know! Even so, I'd still love to join. Forgive me if it takes time to get the hang of things.

Oh.My.God.

This is beautiful ^O^

So, I've decided that I will join this... NoinfactImustjointhisbecausethisissofantastic

So, would it be okay If I joined in the party? owo

I'm still tempted to join this, but I do definitly want to build pokemon teams and stuff, and the whole do dices for encountering and XP and this and that seems so overbearing... Hnnngg... I might make a sheet and give it a try. I may need to be guided like a three years old though.

@LeSoraAmari yes you are more than welcome to!!!

@Sunbather dont be overwhelmed. Come try it. I am still doing a test run to see how many people can actually manage it. If not I am going to keep simplifying and making easier as we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back