• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon, Power Rangers, Avatar...

KingsRock

Hi! The name's OGSG and I'm looking for partners for RP! I've been roleplaying for a while but have been off and on recently (moved like 500 miles away from home). So, I finally have my desktop setup as well as my wifi (yeeeeeeeeeeah).

So, I'll briefly describe myself as a roleplayer: I'm a storyteller and a writer, so I love planning in advance for my RPs. This doesn't mean I want to iron out every detail, but I want to know the important things at each moment in the RP. As far as posts go, I'm detailed but post length depends on the moment. So, without further ado, here are the fandoms I'm interested in:

1473780074-4.gif

Any sort of Pokemon RP similar to Pokemon Generations or the Pokemon Special Manga (literally the best adaptation of Pokemon) would be incredible to me. We could do anything from an Adventure RP to a more specific RP (I've done some that had Trainers on special missions). Any ideas, throw them my way.

power-rangers-2017-armageddon-moment.gif

I'm a huge Power Ranger fan in terms of the concept, but I don't watch the kiddie shows because... eh, they're too cheesy. I much prefer Super Sentai's original footage of most Power Rangers shows. That being said, a much darker and maturer Power Rangers RP is something that I prefer!

tumblr_n1a6laK8k11sixev5o1_500.gif

An original Avatar RP would be fun to do as well! Not too keen on using characters from the show as I would much prefer creating our own characters within the Avatar universe. I have a potential plot in mind for this RP, but just ask about it or include your own plots if you have an idea you want to discuss!

I tried to keep this as short and simple as possible, so post away here with questions or feel free to send me a PM! Catch you later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back