• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon? Pokemon!

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Hello all! I'm 23, flexible on post length, and I'd like to do a Pokemon RP. I prefer to nail down details in conversation rather than spend a bunch of time outlining it here. DM me or comment if interested and I'll be happy to talk details! Thanks all! :)

Last edited:
Bu-bump.

1. Two friends find their world turned upside down when what should be a peaceful walk turns one of them into a Pokemon.
2. The world is slowly falling apart, and only Mew can save us all...but they haven't been seen in centuries. This is our last chance (human or Pokemon or both as muses)
3. Two trainers, rivals since forever, are suddenly forced by Manaphy's heart swap to see things differently. (Freaky Friday, but Pokemon).
4. Glaceon has a dark secret. Only one other Pokemon knew it. They're gone. With the increased disasters in the city, who will take the ice-type to task?

I tried to send a private message, but the site kept denying me.

What else would you want in a pokemon role-play (aside from what you listed)?

Do you want canon x canon, canon x oc, or oc x oc? Are you open to any type of romance type, or maybe you want a friendship only?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back