• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: War of Zodarus

Riolux

Umbreon? More like DUMBreon!
  • Plot

For several millennium, The Legendary Pokemon of Zodarus has lived in relative peace under the leadership of the Alpha Pokemon, Arceus, who was the proverbial glue that kept together Pokemon that would otherwise hate each other. With power and wisdom, Arceus kept the Legendary Pokemon in line, preventing any large-scale conflict from arising. However, things have changed. Arceus has gone missing. After months of awaiting any news from the Alpha Pokemon, some of the Legendary Pokemon have started plans to make a grab for power, either wanting to rule, or to rule so that those they deem irresponsible cannot. However despite their haste to grab power, they realize a folly. An all-out battle between all of the participating Legendary Pokemon would cause the end of the world in its entirety. Therefore, wishing to keep this battle from bringing upon an apocalypse on those they wish to rule, they have brought those from another dimension, Humans, and have turned them into Pokemon, bound to their service with the reward being that they have the option to return home along with the return of their memories. The once-human Pokemon are usually selected for their personality and views on life or history. However, there are four who believe that Arceus is testing them and have chosen a small group of Humans to aid them in keeping the balance.

As a Servant or Follower you have traveled to Zodiac City, a large central trading hub in the middle of Zodarus that resembles Venice during the Renaissance(grand architecture, but relatively low tech) and are resting at the Dizzy Spinda, the cheapest place you could afford to stay at.

I would be a liar if I said this was my first attempt at this RP. Never did it get very far for multiple reasons, mostly due to what I feel was a lack of maintained interest. I wish to try and revive this better than my last two attempts. I am open to any and all criticism whether you wish to join or not, and if you do join and you feel that, mid-rp, there is an issue you'd like addressed, PM me. I truly wish for all participants to feel equally included and important. That said, I hope that the third time is the charm.

(I...um...think I've waited long enough to wait on bumping this thread, hehe. So bump? I guess?)

Not yet. Hoping to draw attention to this some way, but I'm admittedly kinda timid about it. Probably gonna bring it up in Lobby-2 in the Discord.

And hey, if it’ll help, I can play every character you could possibly need. ^;3^
I have so many it’s actually a bit of a problem..

So quick question my dude, do Pokémon actually exist in the human world the Chosen are coming from? Is it earth, or is it just Ann alternate dimension?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back