• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rp?

AnthraxBurrito

Omnipotent Burro
1280px-Mystery_Dungeon_World_PSMD.png

The Pokemon world has been in a downward spiral as of late. Many pokemon have gone missing, have had their homes destroyed, or have fallen victim to the new “Pokerage” pandemic, in which many pokemon considered normally docile have suddenly turn vicious and feral, attacking those they once called friends. Though the the problem is widespread it has not left the grass continent or its surrounding isles, making it obvious that the problem stems from within the Grass continent itself. Rescue Exploration Teams from all over have made the journey to try and find the cause of the outbreak. Your team arrives in Treasure town, a fresh faced normal ranked team ready to save the world. The question is, can you?
Grass_Continent.png

Hello, as you can tell this is my pitch for a Pokemon mystery dungeon Rp. This will be set in the Grass continent, or the setting of Explorers of Time/Darkness, with the option to move into a continent from a different game. Unlike the games, you are not human turned pokemon, you are just a pokemon trying to make a difference. You'll all be part of The Treasure Town Rescue Exploration Guild looking to stop evil and chaos from spreading.
We are still open to new recruits and a few other roles available within the guild!
OOC

Last edited:
Been a while since I did anything Pokemon related. Alright, I'm interested.

Up to what region can we choose Pokemon from?

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm interested! I've not had the chance to play Explorers of Time/Darkness, though, but I know the general gist of the PMD games. Is that okay? ;w;

I know you already have a fair amount of people, but casting my interested vote here too. ^^

See okay, I got no email notifications for any of these!! But I'm super happy to have so much interest ?
Every generation will be available though certain types of pokemon will be unavailable for obvious reasons. For example, Feebas/Magikarp aren't really solid choices as they're confined to water.
So I'm thinking of going with the Guild idea I have in mind, where you'll be applying for specific positions with your characters as I want be able to focus on the playing gm. Here's the positions I have in mind so far
-2-3 new recruits/ 1 new Exploration rescue team
-Guild master
-Second in command
-2-3 experienced guild members, also part of a team.
I'll have an OOC up with character sheets soon!

Lol, speak of the devil! If you'll look above, you'll see that OP was saying that there's still room for more~ The more the merrier :D

Being a recruit's all good with me. I'll be fine with waiting a partner as well.
Are you guys still wanting new recruits? I would be glad if you let e fill that role : )
I mean unless you have any objections, you'll be a duo for now. You'll be another normal rank, still relatively new to the guild, though you have a few missions under your belt. Once you both have sheets and a team name, you'll be all set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back