• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ampharos' Guild (Always Accepting)

@National

Link gave a face of shock when the Gible yelled out and then stumbled backward.

"I-I said I was s-s-sorry." He twiddled his hands again. Then he noticed the Gible -Marko his name was- getting calm. He then took the chance to make a new friend. "I'm Link. It's a pleasure to meet you. "I-I, hope I didn't come off as trying to hurt you. I got t-t-too excited and wanted to get to Room 6"

"Its fine. I understand" The Bible looked at the cincinno and took the badge and bag "thanks. Looks like we are being room mates link" Marko stands up and extends his hand as greetings

Dnaleri017 said:
"That there is a gummy my good friend, and each color gummi is good for each type of pokemon." Aziel took out a little handmade notebook from his bag and flipped through the pages. "In fact that color gummi is good for ghost type pokemon such as myself. It also increases the consumer's IQ." Aziel looked through the booklet some more to find the gummi's that Lance would want to keep an eye out for. "You should keep an eye out for black and orange gummi's for yourself and purple gummi's for me. That way, we will benefit the most from our color gummi's IQ boots."
"Oh that sounds pretty nifty, and since it will help you here take it." Lance said handing the gummi to Aziel. He looked curiously at the notebook, and he wondered what his I.Q had to do with this, but he did not inquire further thay still had to find the criminal. Lance started on his way ahead of the party for once he was getting a bit anxious wanting to find this criminal. So that they could complete the mission. Lance led them into a large clearing with the stairs, it seemed empty with the exception of a few Pokemon, but they could probably make it to the stairs before any got close to engage. Lance turned his head to face Aziel and asked "Should we just make a run for it or would you rather clear out the room?"

SteamFirefly said:
"Oh that sounds pretty nifty, and since it will help you here take it." Lance said handing the gummi to Aziel. He looked curiously at the notebook, and he wondered what his I.Q had to do with this, but he did not inquire further thay still had to find the criminal. Lance started on his way ahead of the party for once he was getting a bit anxious wanting to find this criminal. So that they could complete the mission. Lance led them into a large clearing with the stairs, it seemed empty with the exception of a few Pokemon, but they could probably make it to the stairs before any got close to engage. Lance turned his head to face Aziel and asked "Should we just make a run for it or would you rather clear out the room?"
Aziel thought for a moment. It would be beneficial to get the xp from defeating the rest of the pokemon on this floor but at the same time it would weaken us. "We might as well finish off the floor for now, thanks for the gummi. Anyway, I'll take one half you take the other, shouldn't be a problem." Aziel floated to one half of the dungeon fighting the multiple pokemon over there using all his abilities as well as his own spectral ability to take down the opposition. He was determined to become a Banette sooner rather than later so this benefited him more than just the mission rewards and xp.

Dnaleri017 said:
Aziel thought for a moment. It would be beneficial to get the xp from defeating the rest of the pokemon on this floor but at the same time it would weaken us. "We might as well finish off the floor for now, thanks for the gummi. Anyway, I'll take one half you take the other, shouldn't be a problem." Aziel floated to one half of the dungeon fighting the multiple pokemon over there using all his abilities as well as his own spectral ability to take down the opposition. He was determined to become a Banette sooner rather than later so this benefited him more than just the mission rewards and xp.
"Alright your the boss." Lance replied as he swiftly went over to start taking on his half. At first it seemed as if he was having some trouble the bug Pokemon keeping hi a bit wary. Though after he took out one he started progressively get swifter at taking out another. He thought for a moment about how he was having a strangely easy time, only to be caught of guard by Sewadle taking a bite at him, he felt pretty tired, but instead of waiting to revive he instinctively reacted and threw a fire punch knocking him out instantly. After a bit of fighting he eventually cleared his half, Lance shouted "My side is finished, you ready to proceed onward?"

@National

Link gazed at the Gible. He had a new friend. He actually could see it now. Marko as a mighty Garchomp, and Link as a Gallade, working together as one, being as awesome as ever. His eyes beamed in delight and he nodded at Marko, happily walking with him. His shyness was slowly deteriorating.

"Looks as so, Do you think we can, " He shyly twiddled his badge and hoisted his bag on himself. "become a team? make one and recruit some on the way?"

Marko nods "A team. That's a smart idea. You got a sharp head on ya Link" Marko looked at the Ralts. He can see them both getting stronger with their team "Got any team names in mind?" @Kiwi

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Are you sure this is really what you want to do with your life?" came the disproving voice of Orchid's father. In response, she just huffed irritably; she was tired of hearing the same question over and over again, and knew her father was just doing it to agonize her at this point. She already knew she was sure of this--she had been since as long as she could remember. She was finally going to be able to make her dreams come true... or so she hoped.

She checked through her bag one more time, which she had already checked and double checked, just to be sure she had everything she needed. When she was sure, she shouldered the satchel and hopped towards the exit of the cave. Her youngest brother scampered over to meet her, reaching up his wings. "I wanna go!" he complained in his high pitched voice, and Orchid's mother walked over to take him under her wing. "No dear, maybe when you're older," she soothed him, then turned her attention back to Orchid. "Take care of yourself out there, sweetheart," she said warmly. "If you ever change your mind, we'll be right here waiting for you." Orchid nodded and said goodbye to her mother before turning to look out over the guild in the distance. She smiled. She knew she wasn't ever going to change her mind about this.

Orchid closed her eyes for a brief moment, then spread her wings and hopped off the ledge. She flew the moderate distance to the guild, wondering what was to be in store for her, and alighted at the entrance. Taking a deep breath to soothe her nerves, she entered the door. The first Pokemon she saw was a frazzled looking Cinccino. Not sure of where else to go, Orchid approached her.

"Uh... Hi. I'm Orchid, I wanted to join the guild," she explained, not sure if this was exactly who she was supposed to tell this to. "Is this where I'm supposed to get my badge?" she added, on second thought.

@Check

Cinccino popped her head up with a bright smile. "Yes, just give me about ten seconds and I'll have everything ready," Cinccino said. She scribbled something on a paper and reached below the table, grabbing a bag, with the escape orbs, and a badge. "This is all you need. Inside your bag there are three orbs to get you out of a dungeon in a tight place and that badge of yours can do special things that I'll let you learn on your own. Your room will be room 4. Welcome to the guild!!!"

Link looked up at the Gible and thought really hard. Link is a psychic type, aspiring to evolve into a Fighting psychic type, and Marko is a dragon type. Maybe he can make a team name based off of that. Or, he can make a team name for what they are right now. or what they are aspiring to be.

"Hmm, I can't really think of it. How about Team" Then his eyes lit up from the most perfect idea. "Team Brick Break! For we are aspiring fighters, and we will not give up until that goal is smashed to pieces like we used Brick Break on it!"

As Ralts said that, he motioned little punches, striking the air, then uppercutted, jumped and twirled gracefully, then plopped back down on his feet. His eyes met with Marko and he smiled.

@National

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Hannah nodded when her friend expressed her doubts about whether or not they would join together in a Rescue Team. There was no doubt in the small giraffe's voice, her smile being a tell for that. She looked down at Marisol and noticed her hesitance, as well as her cute little curious eyes. When the Kecleon suggested they best come up with a team name, Hannah thought to herself for a moment as her partner began to come up with her own team name possibility. "Hmm..." she hummed as she put the suggestions into mind. "Maybe we should think more about this. Don't get me wrong, your suggestions are all great, but I don't think we can change our names later." Hannah said while retaining her incredibly infectious smile at the other girl. "So, let's think about it!" she exclaimed with a child-like joy to Marisol, still subconsciously tapping a hoof in excitement.
@WishingWell
@WishingWell

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Marko punched the air "Brick Break! That's awesome! Our attacks will be enough to demolish anything in our way!" Marko imagined him and Link as a Gallade and Garchomp, crushing through the dungeons. He extends his paw" Team Brick Break it is" @Kiwi

"Consider them taken care of," Laxus said with a serious tone. He turned around and started to lead his team down toward the shore. "We're outnumbered," Rai grumbled once he saw the noisy water types. "Wouldn't be the first time," Donar chuckled. "Oi, Feraligatr's Guild!" the Electivire yelled down to the water types. "The Storm Chargers are ready to bring down a storm. Retreat now and we'll let you leave in peace." A wide smile crossed Donar's face. "But I'll be disappointed if you do," he bellowed, ready for a fight.

@queencophine

Ralts beamed happily as he bumped fists with Marko. He was so pumped, he wanted to take the first mission they can handle. But right now, he had to take it little by little. Suddenly, the Guild doors swung open, and he saw them. The Elite guild members. Laxus, Donar, and Rai. He gasped as he tapped Marko's arm. "Look! It's the Storm Chargers!! I heard, they are so strong, they create thunderstorms when they arrive at a place!"

Marko looked at the Pokemon. Seeing then in their evolved forms, he was now even more motivated to evolve into a Gabite, then a Garchomp. "That powerful? No way"

Orchid accepted the badge and bag from Cinncino, then turned around to see where the voice was coming from. She spotted an excited looking Shinx.

"Really? You want to be on a team with me?" Orchid asked. She certainly hadn't expected to make a friend so quickly. "Something cool? Yeah, of course I wanna see something cool!" Orchid exclaimed, in response to the Shinx's second statement.

@shadowdude505

Link continued to eye the elite members then looked over at Marko.

"What do you say we go to our room, and find a good mission to do?"

Marko nods "Good idea. The more experience we get, the faster we can evolve. That's what we want right?" Marko looks over at Link while putting his sunglasses on

@Kiwi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back