• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Life [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

CaptainSully

🤘🏻Master of Puppets🤘🏻
Hey there Trektek Trektek Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Mynach Mynach the threads are now finally in place. The opening IC post is short on purpose to allow you to go about it however you want. You can already be at Oak's collecting your starter or just be on your way there, navigating through the party in Pallet Town. Entirely up to you. Don't post your characters into the CS thread please, i'll do it so you can all have a trainer card of your own lol.

So whenever you're ready, get posting!

I'm just trying to get the CS finalised for my character and then i'll look at getting his first post up, followed by your guys CS' :)

So my characters first post is up, feel free to interact or not...entirely up to you guys. I'm not going to be able to get round to the CS' today so will likely be up Tuesday evening :)

Hey guys just a quick update, all CS sheets are done.

On a side note, I have seen some leaks of the next generation of pokemon. I've put them in the spoiler below if anyone wants to take a look. The pictures are quite small but most can be made out quite easily. From what I can make out there are a few i really like but Corviknight is definitely my favourite at the minute.

Any of you guys got a favourite?

9tjrfdi.jpg

Oh my gosh Ive never seen these before theyre so cute!! Ive always loved Yamper since he has come out. I just love corgis in general 😂 but I really love yamper and I like the Toxel boi too. He seems like someone Danielle would be crazy over!

Oh my gosh Ive never seen these before theyre so cute!! Ive always loved Yamper since he has come out. I just love corgis in general 😂 but I really love yamper and I like the Toxel boi too. He seems like someone Danielle would be crazy over!
I'm looking forward to seeing bigger pictures but I'd agree on Toxel for sure.

That apple pokemon for me! I like dragon pokemon that looks silly instead of badass.
I'm not a fan I be honest. I prefer the other one with the head like a B2 stealth bomber.

If I'd realised Trek had posted sooner I could have updated today, unfortunately next day will likely be Wednesday (unless I can magic one tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back