• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: let's take down a big bad!

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all my name is Espy and it's nice to meet you. Now I will get right down to it about who I am, and what I am looking for.

Things to know about me:
  • Mid-20s, She/Her
  • I have been into rp for 10 years
  • Life long pokemon fan.
  • I post just about daily, often more than once.
  • I love longer posts, like 2-3 para if not more
  • Ghost Friendly. I would like a heads-up, but I get that life happens. I'm also more than willing to pick an rp backup or even start a new one if you come back around.
What I would like from a partner
  • 20+ in age
  • More than once a week post. I would likely be closer to daily, but I don't mind waiting for the good stuff. Please just communicate with me about your posting habits so I don't pester you by accident.
    • I will tend to post someone about 2-3 days of no posting if we had been going rapid-fire before it just stops cold. Though I won't do so if you let me know you only post a lot of certain days or something like that
  • Plotting, plotting, and more plotting!
    • I love plot more thing anything else! I NEED someone who will make plots with me! I don't want to be the only one putting effort into keeping the rp interesting and flowing. This is meant to be an rp we can both enjoy and build and as such, I want to build it up together.
  • OOC chatting. This goes with the above, I like to be able to chat and work things out together. As such OOC is important to me.
  • I like to keep my RPs on this site, in PMs.

The RP:
  • You can play any human you want with any chosen path.(tainter, breeder, coordinator, ect)
  • I personally will be playing a Pokemon Ranger (the ones who have their own games) who is working undercover as a coordinator.
  • I would like it if both of them can travel together
  • I would be only with any region from gens 1-5 (Kanto to Unova)
  • Romance is not needed. It can just be two people bounding as friends
    • If you want romance, this OC I have planned is a straight-ace female so she would only be interested in males.
  • I would like it if we can work together to make the pokemon world slightly more realistic.
    • Think stuff like who old a person is when they leave, how famous trainers and coordinators will get, ect
  • I would like slightly more anima logic when it comes to the strength of pokemon. I just don't think a straight-up lever system is all that realistic or fun to work on
PLOT:
For this rp I have a plot I have had for a very long time, and I really want to find someone who will flush it out with me. Below is the basic ideas I have
Some organization(call them X for now because I'm bad at names) has been stealing pokemon from coordinators. They like pokemon from coordinators since they are often strong, kept well-groomed, and such. They are pokemon who are meant to be shown off, and they have value as being famous! They are a type of luxury item in X's eyes and as such, they will sell the pokemon off to the highest bidder on the underground market.

The ranger union has taken notice. I personally see the ranger union as a type of international pokemon and environment protection agents/cops. They cover problems that span borders or are just too big for local cops. Since X is crossing borders to capture and sell they are called in.

My OC mostly goes by the nickname Espy (short for Espeon) and is a ranger who loves her job dearly.
However, the age to enter ranger school is older than that to leave on a pokemon journey. Since she wanted to leave home ASSP, she left on a journey for about a year and haft before ranger school. During this time she competed in a few pokemon contests to be able to make a bit of money and keep going. She got a few ribbons and did well for herself! Though she always competed under a stage name (Astra).

Because of her history, she was asked to take on an undercover mission to track down X and gather the information that can be used to take them down. The idea is that she will return to the contest world and try to get them to come after her.

We can have the plot be around her hiding her true job as a ranger, and the overall dealings of X along with you OC. How they meet your OC, how they travel, and how they deal with X will change depending on your OC, hence why I didn't want to assume too much after this point.
Please note, I am willing to adjust and work on the plot to fit both our OCs in the best ways we possibly can.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to PM me any time!

~Hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back