• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Phantom of the Opera

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(With @Gilmoregirl12)

What truly happened so many years ago? Before the fire? Before they even met? What will happen along the way? After the fire and the Phantom casts his love from his life?

Erik Destler could hear the crowds above him gathering for the show that his idol would be putting on that night. It just wasn't fair. They could all view him face to face while Erik had to look through a one way mirror. That was his only window to the outside world. With every meal brought to him by Madame Giry, and everything else down in this dungeon hell available to him, he never had to leave. He would sit and listen to Daae for hours until the wee hours of the morning, and now was his chance to go. Madame Giry would be too busy and too much in pain from her pregnancy to stop him. Messieur Daae was in his office, preparing for that night's performance and attending to the needs of his only child, Christine. Oh, how he loved and treasured his girl. The child was absolutely beautiful in Gustav's eyes. "Christine, remember what I taught you, my dear. Don't wander off on your own. Don't go through the door that leads to the basement." He warned, picking the child up and setting her on his lap.

(Sorry brain freeze)

The young child with long brown curly hair. She followed her father with cautious eyes. She loved coming here,but at the same time her skin crawled. The girl stayed next to her fathers side. She looked up at him and smiled."Of course daddy I remember. I won't go off on my own or enter the basement." She said with a darling smile. She sat in his lap and looked around her. She loved the theater and all it had to offer. She wanted to some day be onstage singing. She looked up at her father and pointed."I would some day like to be on stage."she said to her father. She made herself comfortable on his lap and settled in for the show. She always listened to her father especially since he doted on her. She loved her father and could never disobey him.

DeathToAllBetrayers

"And, one day, you shall have it, my love." Gustav nodded, gently pressing against her cheek and leading her head to rest under his chin and against his chest. "I promise. You will be the greatest performer ever." He would always take time for his daughter. No matter what, not even for the hundreds of people waiting outside in the performance hall. "Everyone loves your dancing to begin with. I am certain that they would enjoy your voice, my girl." There was a knock on the door. "Five minutes, Messieur Daae." The stagehand announced. Reluctantly, Gustav pat Christine on the back and worked his hands under her arms, lifting her off of him. "I love you, Christine. Remember that." He locked up his violin case and carried it to the door. "Come along, dear." He waved her forward, wanting to hurry.

She nods to her father."I hope so father." She said and hugged him. She listened to her father and smiled. She loved him so much. She looked around the room,she wished her father to always be with her. Her mother was gone and he was all she had left. She clung to him happily. Her father was an amazing violinist, even so he always supported her dreams. Dancing and singing. She was very talented and he encouraged her in every way. When the knock came telling her father five minutes. She looked at him with round eyes. She knew he had to go on stage. She just didn't want him to."I love you too father." She says. She dropped her coat and went to grab it. She felt eyes on her. She looked around but heard her father calling. She grabbed her coat and ran after him."coming father." She said and went to his side as quick as possible.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Gustav grinned, weak, though he would never show it around little Christine unless he couldn't control it. But, for the violinist, time was thin. He knew it all too well. His beloved wife appeared just as ill as he right before her death. "Christine, look at me." He bent down on one knee in front of her just before the curtains were supposed to open. "No matter what happens to me, child," Gustav stroked a single curl of his daughter's hair, "I wish for you to be happy. I have spoken over the last few weeks with an angel, my dearest. He promised to look after you when I am gone. I shall send him to you as soon as I leave this body behind." With that rather morbid last word, Gustav kissed Christine's forehead and gently nudged her into the waiting arms of Raoul de Chagney.

Christine watched her father. She loved him. She looked up at him when he asked her to. She didn't understand. She listened to him."I don't understand. Why must I be visited by an angel when I have you." She didn't want to leave his side. Inside she was panicking what was wrong with her father. He had nudged her into Raouls arms. She looked at him then to where her father was. She didn't understand she couldn't wrap her brain around it. What did her father mean. What did any of this mean. Christine watched her father with a worried frown. Was he going away like her mother. She didn't want that. She loved her father.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Raoul smiled warmly at the girl, his long time friend. "It's great to see you, little Lotte." He kissed her knuckles, then walked her to their seats. "I heard about that old Opera Ghost again. Do you believe that old tale?" He sat down and waited for the show to begin. Erik watched from his box high above the young friends, but hadn't noticed them yet. "Messieur Daae, I do hope you feel well enough." A stagehand fussed over the man's clothing as Gustav tried to get away from her. "Please, I must hurry." He unlocked the case again and took out the masterpiece that was his violin. Hearing his arrival announced, Gustav saw the curtains rise to thunderous applause. Erik joined in, eager to hear his unknowing mentor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back