• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Legends Foretold Interest Check (CLOSED)

Before (potentially) throwing my hat in the ring, I have a question: Which legendaries are taken as of now?

Before (potentially) throwing my hat in the ring, I have a question: Which legendaries are taken as of now?

Hoyo.

So far, the taken Legendary/Mythicals are: Chien-Pao, Necrozma, Giratina, Lugia, Jirachi, Genesect, Diance, MewTwo, Suicune, Manaphy, Urshifu, Kyurem, Cresselia, Landrous, and Mew.

I would like to add that Legendary/Mythical bond partners are optional, and you may opt out if you so desire and enjoy the RP simply for the sake of living out a life in the Pokemon World. If you're traveling directly alongside any given individuals as you go through your journey (since some will probably want to group up in other regions, in which case I'll be making separate IC posting threads for those regions) you'll get to see and interact with the Legendary/Mythical Pokemon the others bond with if you so desire.

Totally up to you!

Last edited:
Leaf fox would like to express his interest, yes yes! The concept seems intriguing!

Hello, I wonder if I can join with:

- A character who would bond with a Shaymin, and whose starter is Ralts
- A character who would bond with a Lunala, not sure about the starter...?

Hi!! Am interested!
Is Lunala taken?

Hi there.

Unfortunately, this RP died.

I forgot to revisit this thread to mark it as closed, which I've since fixed.

Apologies.

I wish you luck on all future RP endeavors!

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back