• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
shiny-lopunny.png

Near: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

Yukina's ears twitched at the sound of heavy wings approaching the area and she looked up to see a Corviknight and a rather large one at that touch down a box with what looked like someone inside. The muscle packed Lopunny cocked her head. It seems that those Corviknight buses are indeed a real thing people use. The person stepping out of the box was however less than impressive if the Pokémon she has with her is anything to compare to. Maybe one clean kick would be all it would take to flatten the Minccino. She glanced down at the weights strapped to her arms and the multiple others strapped to her legs. She wagered she'd probably be able to beat that fluff ball with these still on.

The bunny shook her head, lifting her leg up slowly and carefully while leaning her body to the side, until she was doing a full split standing on one powerful leg. Her eyes however didn't leave the excited bubbly girl accept to glance at the plane about fifty yards away. She could always feel Zera's eyes when they landed on her while training. It was something they trained with. If she didn't look towards her trainer when she did look at her, or failed to notice. She shivered not wanting to remember the last time it happened. Her human came up with very clever and memorable punishments for failure to follow her directions.

A soft and relaxed cry left her as she lowered her leg back down and placed it on the ground again. She was finished for the time being she should take the bracer weights off now, before her body gets too tired to move, again. Doing exactly that she carefully did so unclipping them one at a time and carefully placing them down on the ground. Didn't want to drop them and cause damage for no reason. Once free she slowly stretched cooling off from all the work she just finished putting into herself.

…Everything was maybe a bit too unfamiliar.

Looking around she walked, Marion had the dawning realization of how utterly alone she was. That fact hadn’t really sunk in before, not like this, where she could look over and not see Gardevoir or Gallade at her side. She lightly dug her nails into the straps of her backpack as she thought of them, her eyes distractedly passing over her surroundings.

Marion didn’t really know where she ended up. Memories of Vien Forest did resurface with some of the greenery she saw, but everything was just as strange and unknown as it was familiar. She couldn’t even identify half of the pokemon she noticed running or flying around, their appearances a first for her.

She pulled out a Safari Ball and held it uselessly in her hands, staring at it for a moment before sighing and leaning against a tree. She then slid down until she was sitting on the ground. Everything..felt like a big step. It was a lot to process at the moment.

“Gardevoir..Gallade..” Marion whispered their names to herself, as if that alone would summon them.

"Hello!" they said eagerly. "You're also students of Johto Academy, right? Are you heading into the Safari Zone? Or have you already gone in? Find any cool Pokemon?"

Before Anna could divulge anything of what was quite apparently souring her mood, another student approached the pair and Miiya with an enthusiastic greeting.

Andy couldn't say whether he'd seen or interacted with them before, especially not with the bandana they wore, obscuring most of the newcomer's features save for a pair of eager blue eyes.

They were certainly... cheery.

"Is this a robbery?" Andy asked, though it was ambiguous whether he intended it as mockery or sarcastic humor. "Yeah, mate, 'spose we're either all students or we just thought matching outfits would be right cute."

smolfluffball smolfluffball

8fbba13943a5cab7a665a618a297639d.jpg

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Date: August 16
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , @Shoya Absollover77 Absollover77

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

"I promised Nakano I'd keep out of trouble." Elliot grinned. "Besides, my aim can't be that bad."
He would regret saying that, because when he pulled back and let the pokeball fly, it arced spectacularly...and then landed in the muddy water with an audible 'plop'. It bobbed to the surface pokemon-free and completely out of reach.
"Heheh...oops." Elliot rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

By that time the hippopotas was long gone. Elliot squared his shoulders. He would get the next one.
As they continued Elliot let his gaze trail through the water. Suddenly something shiny reflected the sun into his eyes and be blinked. "Did you see that?"
But whatever it was had gone in an instant. Elliot ran to the edge of a bridge to see, leaning out over the water.

In the distance a handful of murkrow lifted off from the branches of a dead tree, winging lazily overhead.
Elliot spared them only a cursory glance. Suddenly they began to dive. They shot past, their feathers creating wind that ruffled hair. The three bird pokemon seemed to be chasing something in the water.

Then Elliot saw the glint again.
"Did you see it that time?!" Elliot turned and raced down the boardwalk to get a better look.
Whatever it was the murkrow were chasing, they cornered it inside of an old stump, half submerged in the muddy water. They flapped about it, cawing wildly. Elliot caught a glimpse of a glistening white and blue body.
"They've got a pokemon trapped in there!" Elliot cried.

*~*~*

Dewey felt the strong claws of the nidoqueen close about him gently and lift him up, setting him down on her broad shoulder. Dewey turned around once and curcled up like a cat, looking back out the window and hoping Elliot would come back soon.
Tails was speaking, Dewey looked over at him.
"Oh, I could go for some food!" He said cheerfully, perhaps a snack would hep take his mind off of Elliot's absence. "How do we get it?"

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Interacting with: genevys genevys
Mentions:

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter had only gotten some of the panicked shouting on the other end of the line. Someone had called in a disturbance: There was a pokemon rampaging around the dorm? He didn't get what kind, still, he had his two best pokemon tailing him as he walked briskly through the doors: Ozzy, hefting his trusty bone club over one shoulder, and Chase, his shiny flygon, who hovered just behind.
Carter sighed. He didn't have time for this, there was so much to get done today! But, as an RA, it was his duty to help the students (and their pokemon) with anything and everything they needed.

It did not take him long to find the ruined corridor, and the student, face down on the floor at the end of it. The pokemon was nowhere in sight.
"Hey! Are you okay?" Carter knelt to help Hazel to his feet. Ozzy did the same on Hazel's other side, while Chase scanned the corridor warily.
"What the heck happened? It looks like a stampede of tauros ran through here."

Chase turned back and spoke urgently. Carter didn't seem to have trouble interpreting it.
"You know which way it went? Good. Don't lose it." He turned back to the boy. "If you can tell me anything about this pokemon running around I'd be grateful. My name's Carter, I'm the Team Purity RA."

Team Purity
Hazel Prescott

deinobar.png
An odd pang of defensiveness resounded within Hazel's chest when his savior sent their Pokémon after Deino. Was it because he didn't want the little four-legged guy to get hurt? No way. It was probably just nerves getting the best of him. After all, Deino wasn't something he'd cared too much about—it was more of a responsibility thrown onto him by his father. He would have preferred a Dragonair, or maybe even a Charmander. Something easier to take care.

Hazel rose, dusting himself off. He'd expected someone to come investigate the noise eventually, but this soon? And the resident assistant, no less? So much for being sneaky about the whole thing. A sigh left his mouth, and his eyes narrowed in the direction of the chaos. Maybe, he thought to himself, there was a way to escape judgement after all.

Turning his head to face the oddly-dressed older man, Hazel crossed his arms over his chest. "It was a Deino. I heard it from my dorm, so I tried to catch it but ended up tripping. It's blind as a bat though. I doubt it even noticed me." He returned his gaze to the path of destruction beyond the two. That sounded good enough, right? At least they wouldn't blame him for the mess; and he'd have a chance at recapturing his escaped Pokémon.

Code By Nano

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
Shuffle781.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Mobi - Dhelmise | Egg
Interactions: Skylar ( smolfluffball smolfluffball ), Andy? ( Meatball30 Meatball30 )

m44X8w8.png

As Altair got closer to the entrance of the safari zone more people in groups can be seen, some got out of the way for the giant floating Pokemon, others looked on rather curiously. Altair sat on the Dhelmise while trying to wipe the bits of dirt and blood he is covered in, he didn't want his other Pokemon to mock him after seeing him like this. There was still a group of students hanging out at the entrance, it was unknown whether they were just leaving or having just returned, Altair didn't care that much though.

Although as he got closer, he caught some strange conversations that was going on at the entrance. There was mention of a robbery? That was pretty weird, robbery at a safari zone? And against a bunch of students? Altair looked over at the group of students crowding the entrance and did notice one suspicious looking character, well, this person didn't have that many suspicious traits aside from the face covering, but a robbery right in front of the entrance was pretty annoying.

"Mobi." Altair patted the large steel frame he sat on and pointed to the suspiciously bandanaed person, the seaweed tendrils and anchor frame gestured a bit in response. A thick chain shot and landed right beside the group, Altair slid off of the chain casually. The person wearing the bandana was taller and older looking than him, but your personal size kind of stops being a factor when you have Pokemon three times the height of most humans following you around.

Altair stared at the person wearing the green bandana, honestly didn't look like a robber but looks can be deceiving. Besides, there was something off about the vibes they were giving off anyways. "...If you're gonna do a robbery, then go do it somewhere else." He looked at the older student in the eye and said in a rather deadpanned fashion, he was pretty exhausted and didn't want to deal with anything extra. "You know how frick'in extra the cops will be, I've gotta get my Pokemon from out there, and so does a bunch'o others. Be fucking considerate and go rob people over there." Altair said in a still deadpanned but somewhat annoyed tone of voice while pointing to a barren clearing deep in the safari zone, where the only thing one can hope to rob is a few rocks.

------------

Psion the Klefki

"My my, I wonder if that utter imbecile iz going to survive the ordeal, I am almost certain that brat would allow quite some calamitous occurrences to transpire." A keychain looking thing sat (floated?) high on one of the reception area's shelves. With one of its tendrils, the keyring is holding up what seems like a teacup, despite lacking the ability to sip. Although most humans can only hear the jingling of the keys, some Pokemon might catch a few syllabus of the keys' rather...bizarrely eloquent way of speaking. On the corner of the shelf sat a Piplup who stared at the keyring silently with a death glare.

"N'importe quio (It is whatever), that brat maybe bête comme ses pieds (dumb as rocks), but his actions have zeeir merits. If I were to deesmiss him so, would that not make me thee imbecile for following him over that nefarious witch? Rather than that impavid boy, my flightless avian brother, are you not more bothered by the clamorous atmosphere that plagues theeis place?" Psion waved the teacup in its tendrils a bit more as it gestured downwards to the group of Pokemon having a conversation. They were quite noisy alongside the humans that came and went in the entrance gate.

The Klefki raised up the teacup it was holding and attempted to dunk the cup on the Pokemon below, but the cup floated in midair and a blob of energy came out from within to smack it in the face. "What is wrong with you?" The Sinistea said as it floated away to its own trainer picking it up.

Quentin Windstrom
Mentions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Current Team:
Excalibur the Doublade
Steelhead the Lairon
Queenie the Seadra
Psyche the Abra
Gyarados (TEMPORARY)

"All right, fine!" He shouted, removing Gyarados's Safari Ball from his belt. Psyche wasn't ready to battle, he only knew one move, Teleport.

"If you're really, up to it, let's go! I'll be at a disadvantage, anyway.. This is your only chance to win against me.." He purred, readying himself to battle.

Anna snapped out of her reverie and looked around, seeming a little disoriented. She had been thinking deeply for a moment and had lost track of time. She smiled at the newcomer. "Hey there!"

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Mentions:

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter looked surprised. "So it's not yours?" He made a thoughtful face. Chase had not yet left his side, but was listening to the distant sounds of crashing, keeping track of their target.
"Nevermind, we'll find the trainer when we calm it down." Carter stood up and took a pokeball off his belt. He tossed it in the air:
"Kiko! I need your help."

The soft, plush, whimsicott spun around as she appeared.
"Okay Kiko, hop up on Chase's back and follow me." He turned back to the kid. "If it's not your pokemon, you can go back to your dorm. I'll have this deino stopped safe and sound in two shakes of a mareep's tail."

Finding the rogue pokemon again wasn't hard. It ran into so many things it could be heard down an entire hallway. They caught up with it in the dining hall, where it was upsetting chairs, crashing into table legs and causing mass mayhem.
"Time to go to work you guys! Kiko! Use tailwind. Chase, you use fly. When you catch up to it, Kiko, use cotton spore repeatedly."
The instructions set, Carter's pokemon obeyed. The tailwind propelled Chase forward, closing the distance. When the flygon was just ahead, Kiko leapt, floating down and hurling wads of soft cotton at deino. The thick fluff stuck to its legs, slowing it down even as more piled on top.

At length, the deino was completely imobilized, wrapped up in a soft cocoon of cotton, with only its head and neck sticking out.
Ozzy cam puffing up from behind. His legs were short.
"Oh, good timing bud, see if you can't talk him down a bit, so we can see where he came from."

The marowak eyed deino cautiously before approaching. Ozzy was by far the smartest pokemon Carter had trained, and was pretty much his best friend. Carter trusted Ozzy like no other, and he had a caring, big-brotherly air to a lot of the pokemon at the daycare Carter managed.
"Maro..maromarowak, marowak?"*

Meanwhile, Carter made a call:
"Yeah, it's taken care of. A deino. No, I didn't find its trainer nearby, I have no idea why it acted like it did, hopefully I'm about to find out. The daycare? Yeah, I guess I'll take to mh daycare at the greenhouse until we find the trainer. But it'll have to stay out of the tropical zone, there are far too many rare plants there..."

*"Hey, easy buddy, What made you so upset? Do you know where your trainer is?"

desktop-wallpaper-hoodie-cute-anime-girl-iphone-hoodie-anime-girl.jpg

Miiya, saw what the white haired boy came in on and it heavily concerned her. Now it was becoming more of a crowd of new people and she would likely have been surrounded in it. They all seemed to go to her school but it didn't change that she was becoming rather uncomfortable. Perhaps she should go to Nina. At least with her she'd have nothing to worry about. Turning around she moved off toward the reception desk and talked to one of the attendants. It took a moment but she was allowed to go in the back to get her Nidoqueen who seemed to be tied up with a few Pokémon. She was led toward them and she saw the most precious thing in the life.

dekhq5u-0d776c78-d6c3-40f4-bf87-0a4e93447c29.png

Nina looked at the fox Pokémon as it climbed upon her shoulder and laid on it like a towel. She simply hummed as she listened to the two. It was then, the vulpix lifted their nose into the air and sniffed. Food, the grand motivator. Nina sniffed the air as well and she smiled. Nina knew that smell, it was a sweet smell that she could never mistake. She slowly stood being sure to keep the two firmly on her shoulders. "I happen to know where the food is... It seems she is coming to us." She turned around and saw the girl holding her brother Kurai said Umbreom had a deadpan look on his face. Hardly anyone knew but that deadpan face, was his happy face.

"Oh, Nina did you make some new friends?" Miiya approached putting down the Umbreon. Kurai sniffed toward the Vulpix and Sobble but didn't make any other moves.

Nina gave a nod in response to Miiya, then pointed at the bag that seemed a bit too big to be practical. Seemingly as if she knew what Nina was asking for the girl smiled and opened it up, digging around for a few moments producing a white container. When it was opened the smell of yummy food was introduced to the room. She handed it over to Nina without a word.

Nina lifted the wide container packed with food so it was accessable to both Pokémon perched on her shoulderd. "Help yourselves, Miiya always makes too much for Kurai and myself."

Mentions: SilverFlight SilverFlight

Razzmatazz approached Miiya's Umbreon with interest, seeming curious and apprehensive of its reaction to their dancing. It tried to make friends with the dark-type Pokemon, looking quite proud of its performance.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

"What I want?" G pressed her index finger against her chin, her icy blue eyes looking up at the ceiling of the airplane.

There was plenty of things she wanted, becoming world champion on her favorite games, earning money without having to work, friends. She wasn't one to think too deeply about such things, since, like many MMO games, every friend you make eventually ends up leaving. There was a reason G didn't have an actual squad behind her, why she joined different teams in every competition, why she decided to join an Academy without telling anyone about it. She hadn't had the need for friends, she was good all on her own. But, having someone like Zera around could make her feel a bit safer.

"Nothing specifically." She lied, but her thoughtful expression told the truth. "But, if you want to stay here, I don't mind." G then gave the girl a playful look, she was about to find out more about her. "So, who's your date for the dance? You know if you're joining my group, you HAVE to go to the dance."

Interactions: Absollover77 Absollover77

kcdgo5.jpg

Zera hummed watching G's actions and listening to her carefully. She should have expected this, G wasn't going to be honest with her yet. After all, she's practically a stranger to G right now.

Zera lifted her head and peered out the window before she locked eyes with G some fire seeming to dance in her blue eyes. "Well, I don't have anyone to go with yet. However if you say I HAVE to go why not we go together?" Zera's smile was welcoming, exuding strength and confidence. The smile however, faltered. Falling to a look of neutrality her eyes losing the fire they had as she looked at her own hands. "I'm going regardless though, Aspen said that he found in the rules that groups are allowed to attend too. Though it sounds pretty boring to go with them considering Aspen is a-" She snapped her mouth shut. She really had a stop insulting that jerk wad even if he was what she said. "Just keep it in mind okay?" She averted her gaze figiting a bit her cheeks having a slight pink tint dusting them. Saying all that clearly embarrassed her and it just now caught up with her.

Team Purity
Hazel Prescott

deinobar.png
"If it's not your Pokémon, you can go back to your dorm."

The mere suggestion roused that all-too familiar urge to defy anything said to him. Who did this guy think he was? Before Hazel could get in a word of rebuttal, the Resident Assistant had taken to his feet, speeding down the hall in search of the troublesome Deino...

Who rampaged throughout the Team Purity dining hall, having the time of its life. Splintered wood flew through the air in droves alongside table legs and chairs. It was as if nothing could stop him... until it did. Shouting came from the opposite side of the hall, then suddenly Deino was trapped up in a heavy, thick cloud substance he could not identify. Fatigue caught up to the little four-legged menace as he struggled against the spores to no avail. His legs were completely entrapped, as well as the rest of his body up to his neck.

Another Pokémon approached—one whose caution the Deino could just sense through his hyped-up emotions. The Marowak, alongside his fatigue, helped to calm the Deino.

A large, blissful grin spread across Deino's face. The single spike of hair curved and swayed slowly from side to side. "Deino-no... (Got excited... had to explore! Left trainer in his room. He didn't mind.)" it said.

Hazel peered around the corner of the doorway leading into the Dining Hall. The place was a mess, and judging by the state of the Pokémon, either a battle happened or this had all been caused by his Deino. Even an Axew would have been easier to raise... He was shaken from his thoughts when Carter seemed to talk into a phone—something Hazel made sure to listen in to. Something about taking Deino to a daycare at the greenhouse for the time being.

It was settled, then. Hazel would retreat for now, and sneak into the daycare to reclaim Deino when the right time came. This way, he'd avoid getting into trouble for sure. He slinked back down the way he came and left the RA and his Pokémon to their devices. For now.

Code By Nano

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

"Hm? Me and you?"

G pouted, pondering over the suggestion made by Zera. While it wasn't a bad idea, a streamer of her popularity going to the dance with another girl would probably increase her rating, she still sort of hoped Noah would come to his senses, but the last image of him in her head swiped away that idea. She shook her head and smiled.

"Sure, why not?" G could use a bodyguard and Zera fit the job description. "But, if a cute boy invites me to dance, I have to accept." G smirked, making sure the conditions were clear between the two. "Of course we can also dance if you know how to. Speaking of dances, what's Aspen's story? I figured we can all go together, as a team."

Interactions: Absollover77 Absollover77

kcdgo5.jpg

Zera's eyes went to the size of saucers. 'W-wait did she just say yes?' She thought as she shook the surprise out of her face. "Y-Yeah, I can accept that condition. As for dancing... I can dance, it's not anything traditional though. I learned Capoeria, it's a martial art that relies on dance, Acrobatics, and Music. I had to learn more," She clears her throat. "Physically demanding dance types to get it right. So there will be no issues on that front." Her blush didn't leave her face for a moment. However, the moment Aspen was mentioned it vanished.

"Oh, Aspen. Well, I can't say I know much of his story. He gives off a particular vibe, like he doesn't want to talk unless it's about the future or the present." Zera shrugs, "I typically keep to myself and just do whatever I find to progress in my goals. I suppose Aspen is much the same. Though I know the importance of taking a break once in a while for some R and R. I'm not sure he does."

“Hey! Idiot, didn’t you eat already?!”

“Mm..?”

“Don’t give me that look! I already shared with you earlier!”

“..Hmm..”

Making small noises of dissatisfaction, Luna stared at Nova’s half-eaten cone of ice cream as the two walked, nearing the plane where they’d left Zera and a certain streamer some time ago. Despite having gotten something for lunch already, Luna didn’t seem to have been satisfied quite yet, and had made an attempt at sneakily taking a bite of her trainer’s dessert a couple of times during the trip back. Unfortunately, Nova wasn’t quite willing to share anymore.

Rolling her eyes, Nova ignored the pleading eyes of her little copycat and bit into the cone, quickening her pace a bit as she looked back at the plane. She didn’t want the ice cream they had also gotten for G to melt just yet. “Ugh. Just go beg someone else if you want more. They’d give it to you. You’re cute enough, right? Human or pokemon.”

Luna smirked at that, letting her silver hair blow in the breeze that passed them by as her green eyes fixated on Apen. Taking notice of this, Nova quickly shoved her without a word, the action eliciting giggles from the transformed girl.

Once they’d properly returned to the plane, Nova held up the ice cream they had gotten. “Hey, princess. We’re back. We got you something too, hurry up and take it.”

As she spoke, she felt Luna casually lean against her. She still hadn’t changed back to Zorua. Was it because G was here? ..Well, whatever. Nova would allow the contact if the other needed it. With the intense look that Luna was giving towards the streamer, it was easy enough to tell that she was in some kind of mood.

download20230206225633.png
~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Contest Hall...~
~interactionds: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SilverFlight SilverFlight

Dolan chuckled at Carter's sprinkle comment.

"We shall see. Speaking of which, Look at you! The only thing missing now is a good skincare routine" Dolan commented. He chuckled again when Carter agreed to take up his challenge.

"Finally, a worthy opponent!" Dolan replies. Carter's outfit looked exceedingly well, but a fedora? Dolan kept his lips shut on that comment.

"Hmmm... Not bad. An interesting choice to be sure" He replied again. Dolan wasted no time in getting his outfit. A fitted midnight blue suit, covered in gold stars. Some of the stars on his outfit glowed as his outfit glowed in the dark. A large full moon sat on his back between the shoulder blades. The buttons were shaped like planets and his cuffs looked like ultra wormholes. Purple shoes with pointing tips, matching purple gloves. He had a jet black bow tie that resembled a black hole absorbing a blue sun, but he chose not to wear it, and wore his suit with his top two dress shirt buttons undone.

After stepping out of the dressing room, he came out with jazz hands then spun around, pointing at at Rook whom fired smoke at Dolan's feet for dramatic flair.

"Dressing room is all yours, big boy" Dolan said, now pointing at Davy.

Hank ran in circles as awaiting Ozzy to pick an outfit for themselves. Hank rolled around chuckling to himself.

"It looks great on you!" Despite Hank's laughter, his compliment was genuine.

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
Shuffle781.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Mobi - Dhelmise | Egg
Interactions: Quentin ( TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies )
Mentions: Skylar ( smolfluffball smolfluffball ), Miiya ( Absollover77 Absollover77 )

m44X8w8.png

"Wa-What? The fuck is wrong with you?" Altair heard someone who seems to be shouting at him, well, it wasn't like they were shouting his name or anything, but it was a familiar voice. He turned to see the trainer with the gyarados followed him to the safari zone entrance. This guy refused to battle him while they were out in the middle of nowhere in a clearing surrounded by forest, yet seem eager to do a battle with large sized pokemon at the crowded safari zone entrance.

"Have you looked around for a freak'in second?" Altair spread his arms in a 'look at his' fashion and waved them around, pointing at all the people and Pokemon passing through the entrance area. "There's a suss'in robber here-" He yelled as he pointed to the person wearing the bandana, "-and this- this...tiny lil thing-" He pointed at the shy looking white haired girl (who was ironically, a bit taller than Altair himself.) "-And alllll these people and pokemon around, this ain't an official battle ground or the wild, what if we break something? What if we hit someone? You wanna get me arrested again? Huh? Did you change your mind cuz I hurt ya feelings, called ya an excuse maker?" The boy felt like he could roll his eyes so hard they'd go into the back of his head. Mobi in the back patted his shoulders gently with seaweed tendrils, seemingly trying to calm the trainer down.

Altair patted the seaweed tendrils back and took a deep breath, then cleared his throat. "Ahem." His head was a bit spinny, might be from exhaustion or the rant or whatever amount of blood he had lost. The small figure leaned back onto the giant Dhelmise to catch his breath after ranting about this other trainer whom he doesn't even know the name of and his unreasonable behavoir. "Fine. Didn't know you sucked so much that you're at a disadvantage from someone who's in 'no condition to battle', but fine, we can battle." After a few deep breaths Altair stepped back onto the giant metal frame of his Pokemon again. "Just not here. I dun care if you wanna get thrown into the klinker, I'm not about to get into trouble for someone else's stupidity." His voice was still rather sarcastic, but seems to have calmed down.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

"Dancing?" G's mind drifted off to the kind of dancing there would be at the dance. She could see the dj or band using different genres to try and get all kinds of people to participate. What worried her the most though, was the slow dance. In movies, the slow dance was the most romantic scene, where the heroine finally gets a kiss from her prince charming. But, who was G's prince charming? She sighed, looking a bit disappointment at the thought.

"Dancing isn't an issue for me either I guess." G leaned back on her seat, looking at the window with sad eyes. "It's the slow dance that I'm worried about. I don't want to be one of those that ends up sitting down during the most iconic moment of the event."

The gaming girl shook her head, trying to get rid of the bad thoughts. She wasn't about to keep pouting all day. She stood up and straightened out her jacket. "I'm stepping out." She said, more as a warning instead of asking permission. Unfortunately, her path was blocked by the arrival of Nova and Aspen. G pouted, she was closed off from the exit once more. "Oh, you're back." Was her cold respond to the arriving thugs.

"Oh, trying to leave?" Aspen smiled at G, but his eyes darted to Zera, who was supposed to stop her from doing so. "We got you something to eat." He gestured to the ice cream cone Nova was offering.

"I'm not hungry." G looked at the cone and then away from it, her eyes setting on Nova and Luna, before switching to Aspen. "I'm bored, so either tell me what all this is about, or I need you to get out of my way."

"Ouch, cold as ever." Aspen said with sarcasm. "Isn't it obvious? We want to be part of your crew. Not asking for too much." Aspen licked his ice cream cone, trying to look as peaceful as possible. "We don't ask nothing for in exchange except for your friendship! Right guys?" He gave the rest of the gang a sharp look. "What do you say?"

"I already have friends." G said, looking at the exit as if preparing to make a run for it.

Aspen chuckled and stepped to the side, leaving the hallway open for G.
"If you call that guy who yelled at you friends, then sorry for bothering you."

G closed her eyes, they had seen that? She sighed and looked around at the group around her. They seemed confident and comfortable with being themselves. Even the speechless one hiding behind the one called Nova seemed okay with the group around them. From what she learned from Zera, it was an okay group.
"Okay, fine. I'll think about it, I need to know more about who you are."

Aspen shrugged. "I'm just a guy from Unova who felt like an outsider and decided to gather others like me. Individually we're not that great, nothing outstanding, but together? We can be so much more. Like, a professional video gaming team? Just saying, Zera here is one of the most dedicated people in the world when it comes to training, Nova and Luna here might seem a bit harsh but they're really reliable. Me? I look out for everyone close to me, make sure they're okay and nobody is messing with them. We have more members and we're looking to expand, become one big family." he turned to Nova, "Tell her about yourself, no need for us to be strangers."

Interactions: Absollover77 Absollover77 withinasapphire withinasapphire
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Last edited:
kcdgo5.jpg

Zera stood up as she did grabbing her bag so she could follow G out of the plane. She after doing so was going to respond to her but clenched her mouth shut seeing Aspen and glared at him as he gave her the side-eye. She wasn't going to take any shit from him. She was just supposed to keep G company, not be her jailer.

Deciding not to say anything further with Aspen around but stood a little straighter when he talked about her dedication to training. She had her hands in her pockets but the aloof air she gives off is similar to a midnight Lycanrock hiding in a Lopunny's fur. She's in lack of better terms a monsterous physical trainer but she hides it well with a simple jacket. Said jacket in which she had yet to put back on.

Zera's eyes flicked from G to the entry way in which Yukina her Lopunny walked in.

shiny-lopunny.png

Yukina paused in the doorway eyes locking with Zera's for a moment before bowing her head as if apologizing for any interruption it may have caused by entering during a conversation. Zera just made a single tap of her boot on the ground and Yukina lifted her head and headed toward Zera opening the bag she was holding and putting in each weight one at a time packing them quickly, carefully, and efficiently. Once finished she took her place next to Zera and gave a light smile and stood at attention until another tap of Zera's boot on the floor the Lopunny relaxed her body and the thin smile she had on before became more happy and playful but she didn't move from that spot.

Nova clicked her tongue at the rejection of her offered treat. “Tch. Wow, okay. Your loss then.”

Turning her head to Luna, she offered up the now unwanted ice cream. “Here. Guess you’re getting a little extra after all, huh?”

The other girl’s eyes lit up immediately as she snatched up the dessert within seconds, immediately tearing into it without a care in the world. The sight brought the smallest of smiles to Nova’s face. When she caught sight of Aspen’s sharp look, however, it quickly disappeared and she straightened, becoming more alert and at attention.

She nodded in agreement with his words. A friendship with G..the idea felt unreal. Nova only knew the girl before from a screen, someone who she’d watch within the darkness of her room. She’d only ever tuned into a stream when she needed it, when her mom’s yelling echoed too much inside her head. Or whenever she couldn’t find Luna. It was when she needed someone, anyone. Yet now the streamer who’d filled that role was standing right in front of her.

And here they were keeping her captive on a plane.

..Well, she was just following Aspen’s lead. She’s done worse things before. This wasn’t anything out of the ordinary.

Nova listened to Aspen talk for a moment, as if what he was saying was the most important thing in the world. Like it mattered.

She blinked when he turned to her. Once she processed what he requested from her, Nova felt herself hesitate for a few seconds. “Do I have to..” She muttered quietly. But she glanced at the leader and sighed. “Fiiine.”

“We’re from Unova too.” Nova spoke, referring to Luna and herself. “I..wasn’t wanted, I guess. Things sucked at home.” She shared a look with Luna. “But I ran into Luna one night and..everything changed a little from there.”

She then crossed her arms. “Then they wanted to get rid of me, so I was dumped here. So there, now you know enough about me.”

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Mentions:

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

After the report to the central office Carter dialed a new number.
"Hey, can we get a maintenance crew to the Purity dorm rooms please? Yeah, rampaging pokemon. Thanks."

He glanced over at Ozzy, still speaking to the deino attentively:

The marrowak sighed. "It's fine to get excited, but you broke a lot of things, things that other trainers need. If you want to be allowed to walk around freely you can't do any harm. I'm sure your trainer would be sad if they knew you'd cause trouble like that."

He looked up at Carter and his trainer nodded at him.
"If you don't know how to find your trainer again we can take you back to the daycare in the greenhouse and file a report with the front desk. They'll help you find your trainer. Now, if you promise not to run around anymore, we can let you out of Kiko's cotton trap. You can trust me, Kiko and Chase, we're here to look out for the pokemon of team purity."

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Date: August 15
Interacting with: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Mentions:

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter could have jumped over the moon. It seemed Davy really did like his outfit! He could tell, he recognized the look on Davy's face as one he often wore every time he was in the same room with the Almian rancher. The response made Carter falter too, and suddenly the floor was a lot more interesting.

Dolan provided a great break in the atmosphere, as his dry and un-enthused comment on Carter's outfit made him spread the fingers of one hand against his own chest in mock offense.
He accompanied the gesture with a dramatic scoff of disgust.

"Let's see yours then."

Carter wasn't letting Dolan get off lightly, and when the contest champion stepped out Carter's eyebrows disappeared into his hairline.
"Well, that'll certainly catch eyes. Just don't go near the astronomy club, you'll confuse them."

Carter glanced out the window, the sky had grown properly dark now, and he remembered he hadn't eaten yet.
"I think whatever you find you can take with you Davy, and hold onto it until the dance."

Ozzy meanwhile folded under the praise. He laughed and the blush on his cheeks almost shone through his bone helmet.
"I'm sure you'll be an amazing pokemon for you trainer Azu." Ozzy said in earnest. "The most important thing is love. If you really love your trainer, and they love you, you can do anything."

Ozzy wasn't usually sentimental like that, but he couldn't deny the truth of it.
"Carter and I have been in some tight spots before, but our bond always got us through..."

Ozzy glanced over at Hank. "It's a little strange that a contest trainer's pokemon doesn't like wearing outfits. Why is that Hank?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back