• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
[Andy Watts - Team Strike - The Safari Zone Gates]

Andy was content to remain sitting as Miiya stood to join the unusual duck Pokemon's Paldean dance, though Cricket had since left his lap to flutter about the room, spoiling for the chance to return to campus, where Andy more often than not let him have the run of the great outdoors through his dorm room window.

He turned to Anna after the fluffball left his person, noting her somewhat perturbed expression.
"Why such a bloody grim look all a sudden, 'fraid your Pokemon's making more friends than you?" Andy prodded, curious.

Mentions: Anakisuto Anakisuto

kcdgo5.jpg

Zera hummed for a moment looking over G. She wasn't sure what the older girl could offer to the little group Aspen practically threw together with her included per her own request. She glanced to her partner Lukina and they shared a moment of wordless communication. The Lopunny rolled it's right shoulder and cocked it's head to the left. Zera rolled her eyes and waved her hand. The Lopunny nodded and moved towards her partner and rifled through a duffle bag Zera was holding grabbing some weight bands and putting them on heading off the plane and beginning to practice movements. Zera shifted her shoulder adjusting how she was standing now that her bag was notably lighter reaching inside a side pocket she pulled out a notebook. "Actually... I listened to quite a few of your streams in my down time from training... Your style is something I can get behind. So, if it isn't too much to ask could I get an autograph? Before the interview screening starts?" She offers the notebook and a pen she fished out of her uniform coat pocket. The cover of the notebook reads 'Training goals to be better than the best vol. 7'. "There should be a page near the middle that's open."

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Egg
Interactions: Quentin ( TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies )

FMipD58.png

"Alright, let's-"

Altair was about the pull out a safari ball and nudge the Dhelmise into it before the ground rumbled a bit, then out of nowhere a giant Gyarados reared its head. The Dhelmise shook a bit, squaring up to the battle with the boy still standing on its giant anchor.

"W-w-woah woah woah! What the hell!"

Looking down at the trainer who called out the Gyarados, Altair scowled a bit. He looked vaguely familiar, maybe he was at the club fair yesterday or something, but Altair didn't care that much right now. The Dhelmise floated in the air and spun around a few times, the kelp-like tendrils danced in the air.

"Dude, I'm trying to fucking catch Pokemon here! Can you not for one fucking second??" Altair shouted down at Quentin rather angrily, but the rumbling of the large Pokemon he was sitting on called his attention back.

After the Gyarados was recalled, the large anchor Pokemon still seemed rather jittery. Altair patted the steel components before also going onto the soothe the moving tendrils, but the large Pokemon was still shaking and rumbling. It seemed startled by the other big Pokemon, its sudden disappearance, and the human who it just befriended's anger. The Dhelmise began to shift and move its chains and anchor, to Altair's alert. "Down, down- It's alright, shhhh-" He tried once again to sooth the Pokemon, but the effect seemed miniscule.

The Pokemon's giant chain whipped out and the entire steel body gyrated a bit, tossing the boy that sat upon its body off. Altair half-knew this was coming and tried to brace himself for the impact, though it did hurt quite a bit regardless as he hit the ground rolling and crashed into a tree.

"Hshhhttt- Ow..." When he got up he was much more bruised than before, there was even a bit of blood smeared on the kid's forehead. He looked up at the towering Dhelmise again as the Pokemon ready'ed it's chain and anchor again. Altair rolled out of the way, it hurt while he moved, but there was no other choice as the chain smacked into the ground. This time however, it seemed much less destructive, the chain also stayed there for a moment, it seemed rather inviting now.

Altair grabbed onto the tightened chain and used it as a support to stand up. "...Sorry...Did I scare you again?" He whispered as he tried to climb up the chain again, but his injuries were rather hindering. He heard what the trainer with the Gyarados said as well, originally he wanted to be angry, but that would scare the giant Dhelmise again. Besides, it would be too tiring to still be angry now. Altair glanced over at Quentin as he slowly hobbled up the Dhelmise's chain as he reached for the safari ball, presenting it in front of the anchor Pokemon while wiping some blood and sweat from his eyes.

"...Yeah yeah. It's whatever. Nothing ever good comes from people trying to help me out of 'trouble', I'm used to it." He said to the other trainer's apology half-heartedly, almost with a chuckle behind it. The Dhelmise's seaweed-like tendril approached the safari ball, and gently but curiously tapped the center. With the burst of soft red light the giant Pokemon was nestled within the ball, but with the disappearance of its body so did the chain that Altair stood on. The boy dropped onto the forest ground again with a thump. He didn't get up as eagerly this time though, as all the kid did before passing out was desperately trying to reach out for the safari ball that dropped and rolled a few feet away from him before seemingly passing out completely.

+Dhelmise
Shuffle781.png

Anna looked at Andy, seeming a little interested. "No," she replied. "I've got some... other things on my mind right now."

Rather than do as Miiya requested and start out slow, Razzmatazz swept her up in an extravagant and fast dance, leading her quite well and making the next steps subtly obvious. It appeared to be enjoying itself immensely. As a final flair, a jet of water came out of one of its wings, holding Miiya aloft. Razzmatazz threw her up in the air and caught her with it a few times, each drop being closer and closer to the ground. The final time, her feet were mere inches from the ground before the dancing Pokemon caught her. After that, Razzmatazz danced in a circle around Miiya and finished the dance off with a fast, deep bow directed at her.

Quentin Windstrom
Mentions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Current Team:
Excalibur the Doublade
Steelhead the Lairon
Queenie the Seadra
Psyche the Abra
Gyarados (TEMPORARY)

Seeing the Dhelmise whack Altair made him flinch a little, reminding him of when he was trying to catch Steelhead. He charged at Quentin and hit him in the ribs, cracking them pretty badly.

"I've got some bandages an' stuff here." He said, taking them out of his bag. He always carried a first-aid kit with him when he was out in the wild. You never know what was going to happen. "But good for you, you've got a new friend.."

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

G took the book into her hands, flipping through the pages, feeling more like a hostage being forced to open the bank's safe than actually giving a fan an autograph. Asepn's eyes wouldn't leave her though, which only made the proud streamer feel smaller, specially with his whole little gang there. Even the Lopunny looking menacing, so much G refused to let her Pokemon out, even if the Lopunny left. Once she found a blank page, she left her famous G signature and returned it.

"I can't do the interview here." She said in a low tone, hoping that would be enough to drive them away.

"That's fine, we'll show up in your club tomorrow." Aspen said, giving his group a small nod.

The gang settled in their seats, to G's disappointment, getting comfortable while the leader kept his mischievous eyes on her. As much as G tried to keep her cold persona on the surface, it was difficult for her to do so. There was no way she could outrun them, she couldn't battle them, and if she called any teachers for help, they would hunt her down the rest of her academic life. To make things worse, the only person she could have ever hoped to contact, had threatened her just a few moments ago. Therefore, she was in their mercy.

"Hey princess, relax. We ain't gonna hurt you." Aspen said, a playful tone in his voice. "I mean it. We're actually fans of yours." His words sounded honest, but with a malicious intent behind them.

"I am relaxed." G's icy eyes came back to life. "There's no reason for me not to be. You got your autograph, what else do you want? I want to be alone."

"Ouch." Aspen placed his hand over his chest, as if he had just been shot. "Here we were we could get to know each other better. We always wanted to approach you, but at the club fair that one guy was there instead of you and today you were with him and some other kid. Now that I think about it..." he looked over at Zera, "Kinda weird for them to not be here, huh? Specially that RA."

"That's none of your business." G snapped at the group, "I got bored, so I came back."

"Oh, if you're bored, then you won't mind spending some time with us?"

Aspen waited for an answer, but all he got was a cold stare from the gamer. He chuckled, actually enjoying the death look G was giving him. He shook his head and sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "You don't really have a choice."

G gritted her teeth. He was right, she either went into the safari alone, with Noah's group or stayed there with Aspen and friends. Her choices were pretty bad and considering the way they spoke and acted, she was afraid to go against them. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay here."

"Right? Don't worry princess, I'm sure we're gonna be great friends. Zera here is a great battler, so you will never have to worry about anyone picking on you. Oh and my name's Aspen. I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship." He offered his hand to the gaming princess.

G looked at Aspen, for some reason she felt she was about to make a pact with some devil. She reached out and shook his hand, giving her a feeling of fear mixed with hopeless as she forced a smile back at him.

"Alright, let's go get us some lunch." Aspen stood up, followed by his gang. "We'll bring you something sweet, ice cream right? We watch your streams. Zera, why don't you keep G company? I'm sure you two will hit it off." He smiled at G and gave Zera a firm nod. "Make sure nobody bothers her."

The group left, leaving the two girls alone. G for some reason didn't feel better. This Zera girl was as threatening as the rest of them. But, G wasn't about to show her belly to a bunch of beasts. She sat up straight and took out her Rotom Phone. "We don't need to talk. You can leave if you want."

Interactions: Absollover77 Absollover77
mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SilverFlight SilverFlight

kcdgo5.jpg

Zera's calm face gave off a cool air for a moment or so while she waited for the pen to meet paper but when the notebook and pen met her hands again and she looked down at the signature she smiled giving off a little warmth but she carefully closed the book and once it was placed in her duffle bag her smile left, once again giving off the cold air of indifference.

She gave a quick glance out the plane window to ensure her partner Lukina wasn't causing any trouble but now the Pokémon was doing basic exercise of push-ups switching between hands each pop off the ground. She simply nodded a slight smirk appearing as she caught Aspen's more or less order to stick near G to make sure no one bothered her and keep her company. In other words, keep the competition from poaching their prize now that it's within reach. She rolled her eyes but complied moving a little ways and letting the bag slide off her shoulder and fall to the ground with a resounding thud. She simply rolled her shoulder a bit signaling that she intended to stay anyway even without Aspen's non-suggestion. She wasn't one to get ordered around but it was what she signed up for and she had to deal with it.

Zera hearing G's words directed at her she nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I suppose we don't need to talk or anythin'." She pulled her jacket off and hummed a bit her undershirt actually being a tank top that reveal her rather built arms. She simply laid down in the isle a little ways up giving G some space. "If you wanna talk to me that's your choice. I will respect your decisions. I don't expect ya to just roll over and just do whatever Aspen says, that's why I respect you. After all, each of us respects you... Each for our own reasons." She began to do some sit-ups not saying anything else content to work her core muscles in silence.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

Did that girl just start doing sit ups? She had to admit, her arms did look worked out and the girl did seem to be in great shape. G shook her head, it wasn't time to be admiring beauty, she was basically kidnapped! Still, Zera might actually be a gate to know more about these people and what they wanted. Might even make a new friend...which she desperately needed.

"Well, it will be awkward if we don't talk." G laied out her excuse to keep the conversation. "So, respect me? I have a lot of fans, but I never took the time to know why they follow me. Since, you know, most of them are for unpleasant reasons. Why do you follow me?"

It was perfect, the more she knew about these people, the more she could plan an escape route or at least make time until the field trip was over. Even if they were to show up at her club, she would be prepared for them. Who knows, maybe they really do just want to be part of her gaming team. Maybe they could become her new friends?

"I've got some... other things on my mind right now."
Andy was half expecting to get a rise out of his, as to that point, hot-headed companion for his comment. Her uncharacteristically subdued response seemed to indicate she was truly bothered by whatever it was occupying her thoughts.

He nodded, pursing his lips thoughtfully for a moment. He glanced down at his phone, checking the time briefly.

"Well, I've got nowhere else to be until we get back to the academy, and it's another long flight besides," he sighed, patting the floor beside him lightly. It felt odd, but Anna had been kind enough during his tough stretch earlier in the day, and he could just hear Cricket chewing him out if he didn't return the favor.

"If you feel like sharing, that is," Andy qualified, hoping somewhere in the back of his mind she wanted to keep her issues to herself for now. He was, as ever, skeptical of how well suited he was for this type of thing.

Anakisuto Anakisuto

Anna nodded her head a little, seeming mesmerized at Razzmatazz's dance. "Sure, if you want," she said absently. "It's not that much, but it'd be nice to talk to you about it." She looked up at him after a while. "Why do you want to know? Do you feel like you owe me something?" Anna asked the question with a smile, but the tone of her voice seemed to indicate complete seriousness.

kcdgo5.jpg

Zera paused half way up her stomach muscle structure showing due to the scrunching of her body, frozen halfway up. She held it for a time as if processing her question. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to share if it's you." She lifted her legs up slowly pulling them back nearly folding herself in half then throwing them up and away landing softly on her feet. A look of contemplation clear on her features. "It's kinda personal, but when I was in a less than okay state I overheard some people talking about your streams." Zera sighed and used the bottom of her shirt to wipe her face showing off her tightly toned tummy. "I figured I'd tune in while getting in some stretches and doing my less strenuous training... Just to see what the hype was about. I dunno what it was at first, maybe just how you talked? Just hearing how filled with confidence and power, something just felt right. So I nodded along and kept tuning in. Eventually I just kinda tuned in whenever you were online and kicking the crap outta the newest game you picked up. You kept my attention and I can respect those with the power and drive to succeed. You have it and I respect that and desire to keep up with you even if our motivations or paths aren't in the same direction." She dropped her shirt out of her hand and it fell back into place.

Do you feel like you owe me something?
The question took Andy off guard. Was he really so easy to read? Or, he supposed, maybe folks were just used to him being a bit of a prick most of the time.

Andy shrugged, running a hand through the back of his hair and keeping his gaze planted firmly on his shoes. " 'Spose I do, in a fashion," he admitted. "Not just that though... you're not so great at hiding when something's gnawing at you, makes it real awkward if I were to sit here and act like I didn't notice."

Between her dancing Pokemon and Cricket fluttering about jolly as ever, she stuck out in her contemplative melancholy.

"So hard to believe I'd care if I didn't feel like I owed you one?" Andy half-joked, glancing over at Anna.

Anakisuto Anakisuto

desktop-wallpaper-hoodie-cute-anime-girl-iphone-hoodie-anime-girl.jpg

Miiya was definitely shook up by the energy and excitement of her impromtu dance partner. To say she was no expert was apparent, to see but she was capable of following along purely out of guessing what the bird wanted correctly at least for the most part. Although being thrown into the air multiple times was definitely not something she was expecting. Screaming lost in her throat out of surprise and shock. When she was finally put down and the crazy disco duck bowed she blinked the swirls out of her eyes and shakily bowed back to be polite. "U-Uhhmmm t-thank you..." She stumbled a little still trying to get her bearings now that she wasn't being shook up.

Kurai seemed to be giving Razzmatazz a death-glare. He was not thrilled with how haphazardly it handled his human. He bared it's teeth, lips curling back very tempted to bite down on one of the the duck's legs but it's face returned to a stoic blank look the moment Miiya showed signs of looking toward him.

Team Purity
Hazel Prescott

The whole situation was a mess — Hazel's frantic, panicked scampering down the Team Purity building's second-story hallway only seemed to encourage the Pokémon's abrupt journey. Every time the boy dove forwards to tackle his runaway Deino, it would jump out of the way or just scamper out of reach before Hazel could grab him. It was a wonder nobody had stepped out of their rooms to investigate (if anyone were even home).

Its four legs carried it swiftly down the narrow corridor, ramming its head into the walls on either side leaving a deep dent at every impact point; after collision it would correct its course ever so slightly until crashing back into the opposite wall again and again like a pinball. With each impact of its head came a dull thud, and a rise of dust as drywall and plaster crumbled to the floor.

Eventually Dieno reached the end of the hallway and slammed itself face first into the lovely wooden hall table. One of its legs splintered off and its contents — a flower vase packed with soil, topped with a small budding leaf bulb — catapulted and shattered against the floor. Deino, of course, paid no mind to the chaos it wrought and swerved left.

Hazel's jaw clenched in frustration. If showing up late didn't get him into trouble, this certainly would. "Come here!" He yelled, holding out both arms for his Pokémon's attention. "Deino! Stop! Cut it out!"

It was as if the Deino weren't only blind, but deaf as well; it ignored its master's calls completely and continued its unrelenting rampage throughout the hall. If only his father were here to wrangle the thing under control. Hazel knew all too well what kind of day he had ahead of him if he didn't get this under wraps soon, and while he enjoyed a good lecture, something told him that wasn't all he would have to deal with.

"HEY!" shouted the boy once more. "That's enough! Come back here!"

As if a switch had been flicked, Deino suddenly paused in its track and the single spike of hair atop its head shot directly upwards. Hazel didn't have enough time to stop himself. Instead he tripped directly over the black and blue Dragon-type and came tumbling onto the hallway floor. The last thing he heard before losing sight of his Pokémon was the scurrying of the Deino's foot and what he thought was mischievous laughter.

Code By Nano

VVxinyan.jpg
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight (Elliot) Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Noah)
VV has a brief look of concern about Elliot's comment about his dad. This kid's dad does not sound like the nicest guy... I hope it didn't affect him though. At least he's here now, I should support him. she thinks, before saying "There's no need to worry about that though! Getting dirty in the mud is a blast, take it from someone who was born and raised in Hoenn. Besides, I promise you nobody's gonna leave you behind. Heck, you're more than welcome to sit with me if you want. I don't really know anybody anyway." She takes a moment to take in all the information of their surroundings, seeing the pokemon in the surrounding area. "Hmmm, your buddy is a sobble right? Well, unless you have a specific reason to keep a theme, a wise trainer makes their team have diverse typings. Or at least, I think that's the case. My team's all fire types, but that's because I run fire themed performances." she says, before pointing at what may be a hippopotas. "That looks promising doesn't it? Go for it if you're comfortable. Noah and I will back you up."

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
Shuffle781.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Mobi - Dhelmise | Egg

m44X8w8.png

"Ughhh- It, it's just a flesh wound, okay?"

Altair sat up slowly and looked over at the other trainer, he rolled his eyes a bit, this guy was the reason why he ended up like this in the first place. "I'm fine!" He said as he tried to brush Quentin away, and then pressed a bit of his shirt on the bleeding spot on his forehead. His ankle still hurt a bit, but Altair managed to get up and wobbled over to the safari ball that he caught the Dhelmise in. Picking up the ball he looked at it and nodded as if reassuring the Pokemon inside.

"Hey! You!" Altair looked at Quentin and shouted. "You wanna have a real battle now?? Huh?? Where's your big Gyarados now?? Now that I'm not like, busy with something??" The bleeding on his wounds has mostly stopped, but the bit of caked dried blood on Altair's face still looked a bit concerning despite that. His voice sounded rather annoyed, now that the catching fiasco is over he now has time to focus on being annoyed.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

G twisted the edge of her lips a bit, finding it hard to believe she inspired something like that. Zera wasn't completely wrong though, G was that kind of person. But, Elizabeth? Elizabeth wasn't. G was just an outer shell, a character, a persona Elizabeth used to gain followers and protect herself from the outer world. She knew most of her followers were either hardcore gamers who admired her skills or just liked looking at her. She never stopped to consider what kind of impact she had on their lives.

"Well, you're going to make me blush." G gave Zera a smile before slouching back on her seat. "I'm glad I have a positive impact on people. Video games are supposed to be an escape from reality, where you get to relive a ton of amazing stories from different points of view. You can compete in stuff you might never be able to do in real life, giving you a taste of what it would feel like." G sighed, like if she was talking about a secret lover or her biggest hero.

"You know you can go, right? I'm not going anywhere, nothing for me out there." G attempted to negotiate her freedom once more, trying to get Zera to bend a bit. "Besides, I doubt that Aspen guy can do anything to you, you and your Pokemon look super strong."

kcdgo5.jpg

Zera took the seat next to G and smirked, "Ya know... I do like my chances. Lukina and I probably could beat down Aspen and his Pokémon but what would I get out of it?" She shrugged, leaned back, and crossed her arms. "Why would I leave when I want to be here? I mean sure a**-hat Aspen ordered me to stay here and keep ya company but I was going to stick around you anyway even if he didn't. You being alone, it isn't right. Also I might not be a psychologist but... You don't really want to be alone right? If you really wanted to be alone you'd straight up tell me to go away. So, how about instead of asking me what I want." She uncrossed one of her arms and used her thumb to point at herself she then rotated her wrist so it pointed at G. "Why not ask yourself, 'What do I want?' 'What do I want her to do?' or maybe even 'Do I really want her to go away?'" She gave G a confident smirk, "What you want is what matters. If you really want me to go away, I'll gather up my stuff and walk off the plane right now. Cause what you want matters a lot more than what I or Aspen wants."

Quentin Windstrom
Mentions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Current Team:
Excalibur the Doublade
Steelhead the Lairon
Queenie the Seadra
Psyche the Abra
Gyarados (TEMPORARY)

At Altair's reaction, Quentin flinched a little. He didn't like having an aggressive tone directed at him. Altair reminded him of Nick.

"Um.. I can't tell if you actually want to, and even if you did, you're in no condition to do so."

Skylar Davenport
Current Team: Ziggy the Zigzagoon Zaggy the “shiny” (Galarian) Zigzagoon, Fifi the Furret, Racer the Yungoos, Whistle the Trumbeak.
Interactions: Anakisuto Anakisuto Meatball30 Meatball30 Absollover77 Absollover77
Mentions: N/A
Things were slightly a chaotic mess, but Skylar Davenport had made it onto the plane to get to the Safari Zone just in time.

Somehow.

They didn’t really know how they managed to check into the dormitory and check out the campus without missing the plane ride over, but they weren’t going to question it. They were just glad that they were able to get off the campus so quickly. They didn’t really know how exactly classes were going to go (being a hated idol that did not specialize in battling) and that was only slightly inconvenient. What was more inconvenient was that they had limited experience with battling, and from Skylar’s understanding and the observations from the short time they spent on campus, there were quite a few battlers at the academy. Getting away from all of those potential battlers who might want to battle them would be nice. Their Pokemon weren't really good at fighting other Pokemon and they'd hate to have them be wounded in a battle.

The Safari Trip had been a perfect escape. Before they even attended a class and met any dormmates. But that was fine. They were becoming very good at escaping from things, possibly, which was not something they ever thought they'd get good at doing.

Things had been nice and calm, until they had been spotted and almost questioned (more like accosted and sneered at) on the plane by one of the attendants. After successfully dodging answering annoying questions by the former fan, with the help of Ziggy, they decided that hiding their mouth and nose behind the bright green bandana they always wore would be a smart idea.

Usually, they would not hide their face from anyone. They thought they were quite cute on most days and liked to flaunt their cuteness to others, but being a hated idol kind of ruined that. Anonymity would be best for them, at this current moment.

Standing in front of the Safari Zone entrance, hopefully looking anonymous enough, Skylar tried to figure out what exactly to do.

They had no particular Pokemon they wanted to catch and instead would like to try to make a new friend or two, potentially. Getting to the academy right before a field trip kind of precluded them from meeting most everyone. Missing orientation and also missing the club sign-up, too, did not help anything. Hopefully they’d be able to figure that stuff out later.

A white-haired child had been tossed in the air by a dancing duck Pokemon, which had almost given them a heart attack. Tossing children was not anything Skylar supported, but the girl seemed okay from it, so that particular maiden probably did not need rescuing. There was also a blond haired guy and a red haired girl that were wearing the same yellow blazers that they were hiding underneath their own denim jacket.

Potential friends? At least they were in the same dorm, right?

After making sure that none of their Pokemon had escaped their pokeballs, they approached the possible trio. A cheerful hand was raised in greeting and they smiled underneath their bandana. "Hello!" they said eagerly. "You're also students of Johto Academy, right? Are you heading into the Safari Zone? Or have you already gone in? Find any cool Pokemon?"

Last edited:
desktop-wallpaper-hoodie-cute-anime-girl-iphone-hoodie-anime-girl.jpg

Miiya stiffened at the loud greeting coming from where she wasn't looking a nearly inaudible 'eep.' came from her lips as she bolted to Kurai and lifted him up to hide behind him as best she could to become as tiny as possible.

Kurai's eyes flicked from the dancing devil bird to the new arrival that spooked his human. Kurai wasn't certain but the human with the green face cover looked oddly familiar. Why this was the case the Umbreon wasn't sure. It's head tilted as it observed the person.

Miiya seemingly recovered after a few moments of not being in the center of everyone's attention. She peeked from the other side the Umbreon's head opposite of the way it was tilted to look at the new person. "H-H-hello..." her voice came out rather small bit it was definitely able to be heard if one was listening.

smolfluffball smolfluffball

Last edited:

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
Shuffle781.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Mobi - Dhelmise | Egg

m44X8w8.png

Altair stared at the other trainer, he had a rather undecipherable expression on his face, somewhere between the fine intersection of annoyance, anger, and disbelief. If there one thing Altair hated, it was people trying to tell him what he can and cannot do, the stupid adults were one thing, but that brat who was barely a few years older than him had the audacity to tell him what he's in and not in condition to do. The boy's eye twitched a bit as he wiped a bit of blood from under his eye.

"Yeah yeah, whatever then, just say you don't want to and get on with it and fuck off, stop making sorry excuses already. It's you who's in no condition to battle cuz you're the one that's making excuses not to." Atlair rolled his eyes with a deadpanned expression, he seems unamused as he tossed the safari ball that contains his newly caught Pokemon up and down casually. He decided that this other trainer wasn't really worth his time anymore, he can go do what he wants.

Now that he's caught a Pokemon and expended all his energy, Altair decided it might be best if he leave the safari zone now. He tried to take a few steps towards the entrance's direction, his usual swift and crafty steps were no where to be seen as his ankles and legs still hurted quite a bit, it caused the boy to furrow his brow, but he didn't show much other emotion other than that. After a few steps he looked down at the safari ball he was holding, and after seemingly being lost in thought for a moment, tossed the ball forward.

"Hey. Mobi." As the giant anchor Pokemon appeared Altair reached out his hand and gave the seaweed-like tendrils a small shake. "Is that a good name? Do you like it?" He asked rather calmly, contrasting his previous behaviour. The tendrils waved a bit and brushed upon the boy's arm and cheek. "...Yeah, I know you wanted to see the outside world. Sorry, I couldn't find you a Pokemon battle, maybe later. You can go see Psi and the others later too." The giant dhelmise lowered its steel anchor a bit while Altair stepped onto the metal frame, the pressure hurt a bit, but it was better than walking the entire way. He patted the frame and seaweed gently as the anchor lifted off the grassy ground and started floating gracefully away towards the safari zone entrance.

Last edited:

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Location: Costume Department - Contest Hall, Johto Academy, Violet City, Johto
Date: August 15, Tuesday
Interactions: Carter Grey and Dolan Larch
Mentions: N/A

SilverFlight SilverFlight ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Davy's Pokemon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

Poor Davy, the topic of Carter's beach bod rearing its lovely, yet inconvenient head to the forefront of Davy's mind. Well, now he can't look at Carter anymore without thinking that, which made it slightly awkward for him after the distraction of telling his story was done. He nodded when Carter asked if that was because he was alone, then said he wouldn't be alone this dance.

Surprisingly, Davy didn't get why. It was almost said with some nonchalance that it was like a fact and that someone will be there with him, but whether it was Carter or someone else he didn't know.

He hoped it was Carter.

He looked over at his coat which looked to be finished, and he smiled at how cool and pretty it was. His confident teasing left Davy red. His cheeks cooled as he tried to distract himself by looking at boas, his thoughts attempting to surge like a wildfire. He managed to keep them down and lowered the blush on his cheeks until they were back to flesh color.

However, once Carter came back out, his eyes went wide and his cheeks flashed red again. The further tease from Carter about the fedora only served to make it much worse and once he did a little flip with it and set it atop his head...

Davy was speechless.

The big man was like a Deerling in headlights, staring wide eyed while his cheeks invented a new shade of red. His mushy thoughts went to tell him he should compliment him, but his mouth felt so dry and his throat itchy, his mind not knowing where to even begin. Oh, what if he stuttered? That would be so embarrassing...!

Attempting to at least retain his composure, he looked over at Dolan and waited until he left to go change. If he didn't, well, he didn't know what to do. In a weird display of shyness, he began fiddling with his fingers and poking his index fingers together a couple times before trying to find something else for his hands to do and brushing a hand through his hair. He looked away to cool his cheeks, but he couldn't just bring his eyes to stay away for long because they snapped right back at Carter with a side stare.

Finally, he choked out a response, clearing his throat first.

"Th-that looks really great-... Er, y-you do..." He cut himself off before he embarrassed himself further, trying to keep his already-crumbling composure intact.

Azu wanted to be a contest Pokemon, but she also wanted to be a strong Pokemon Davy could count on just like how he was strong. She felt it in her body too, her baby fat hiding the massive amounts of strength an Azurill could properly wield with their ability. When Ozzy came back with a scrunchy, she hopped in the middle of it and let it snap up to her waist, giggling and squeaking happily at how cool and pretty it was. With her tail all ribboned up, she felt like she could go on that contest floor and show the world her stellar cuteness!

That was when Azu noticed Ozzy dressing up and then he began tap dancing, her eyes watching his feet work with awe. "That must take a while to do. Heehee, you're so cool, Ozzy! I hope I become as great as a partner for dada as you are to your human! OH, I need to show him! Come on." Azu hopped on her ball and towards where the humans were, only to stop as she stared at Carter, fully seeing the ensemble he put on. She looked between the dressed up individual and then Davy and then began laughing.

"Awww, he looks so cute getting all flustered because of how just GORGEOUS he is!" Azu was staring sparkly-eyed at Carter, wanting Davy to dress up, too.

Noah WileySmug Noah.png
Date: August 16, Wednesday
Interactions: G, Elliot Harrow, VV | Nina the Nidoqueen
Mentions: Miiya
Absollover77 Absollover77 SilverFlight SilverFlight Shoya Shoya Hecotoro Hecotoro
Noah's Pokemon (with the Safari Zone Staff):
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

And just like that, VV's declaration of her not wanting a romantic life made G look more like a fool than Noah had intended. Was he a bit harsh? Yeah, he should probably go and apologize to her for displaying such a harsh tone, but that will be later so as to not make it seem like he was backpedaling because that wasn't his intention. Besides, he knew the damage was done, and he didn't know if G was willing to go see him again. But they did have that video game club, something he was going to help G with anyway and be a sort of co-leader with.

He might have to tell her that despite their differences and views on life, he was still going to help her if she needed it, whether she needed him or not. Once she's learned her lesson, he'd calm down and act like it never happened, though the idea of it never having happened might make her angry, but oh well. He watched her leave while VV apologized to Elliot, then returned to the group they had.

He looked back over at VV and he sighed. "That's circumventin' the rules. I'm not much of a rule lawyer, but bein' the RA 'n' gettin' in trouble on the first day of peeps comin' in has made me reconsider. 'Sides, I'm sure they have cameras everywhere 'n' goin' over twenty Safari Balls, no matter who it's given to, might cause trouble with the security. Let's not."

As to Elliot, he shrugged. "If she w're jokin', she'd at least have more tact." He calmed down some, seeing Elliot was okay. "Yeah, yer welcome. I think she felt like she was competin'. My ma' explained that to me when I was a kid 'cause some girl was tryin' ta get a rise out of someone else. Whenever another girl arrives, they act so illogical it hurts."

Now, the swamp had him smiling as if all that he did never happened. He chuckled as Elliot explained the thing about his dad and he shrugged. "Eh, I'm sure nobody'd care if ya get dirty, that's half the experience. If yer gonna get another Pokemon, some of 'em like the effort a human puts in to capture 'em 'n' may respect ya more for it. Don't worry 'bout gettin' dirty, I'm sure the Safari Zone entrance gate has showers. If not, I can always have Siri find a washin' machine 'n' hose ya down." He laughed a little at that, finding the thought of absolutely drenching Elliot vastly amusing.

Then he realized Siri would get him sopping wet and he promptly shut up.

As VV answered Elliot's question with something, he looked at the Hippopotas and thought about Sobble. He hummed a little, then shrugged. "Hm, get a fun Pokemon that's similar to Dewey but not too similar. The reason why's so Dewey doesn't feel alone 'n' he gets more used to Pokemon bein' on the same team as ya, 'n' if they're just different enough Dewey won't feel like he's bein' replaced. If they're fun, they'll gel better 'n' pull Dewey outta his shell 'n' feel like the new addition's acceptin' 'im. If my hunch's right, yer Dewey's abandoned, which w's why he acted distant when ya talked 'bout havin' more Pokemon. We never really saw it in Orre, but I saw it more in Olivine City than I'd like ta be comfortable with. I can't really tell ya anythin' about my Pokemon considerin' I w's gifted three of 'em 'n' caught one cuz he felt bad 'n' wanted ta help. For a beginnin' trainer though, gettin' a Pokemon that can pair well with yer first Pokemon - not just in typin' - is a good idea. Not sure if ya wanna go the battle route though, so don't worry 'bout diverse typin's yet, unless ya wanna."

With the advice over, he looked over at the Hippopotas, and tilted his head. He wasn't sure about that choice, but they had a lot more of this biome to cover. He began walking along the boardwalk rather nonchalantly, most Pokemon scurrying from him, but peering warily at him from the edges of bushes or from the waters due to the relaxed, chill air he was giving off. He certainly didn't seem like a threat. He stopped by the edge of the boardwalk and sat down looking at the water underneath him with stirred mud and dirt. A Barboach peeked out, then sprayed water in his face.

He deadpanned and sighed.

This Nidoqueen was giving some good advice, but why did she think he was having issues with his trainer? But to hear that the Nidoqueen was abused by her former trainer left his ears drooping sadly. That's absolutely awful...

Tails smiled as Dewey seemed slightly uplifted. "It's okay, Dewey. And I don't think she was meaning physical strength." He chuckled, looking over at Nina as she offered her shoulders to them so they can hop on. Smiling, he nodded, hopping on Nina's other shoulder. "I don't have a problem with my trainer being gone, by the way. I know he'll come back. He always does. I don't need to be strong to protect him, he seems pretty content with just snuggles." Smiling, he laid belly down on her shoulder and let his legs and tail hang, yawning slightly.

"I'm tired..." Then the smell of food wafted through from someone and he pointed his nose in the air. "I think I'm just hungry. Hey, Dewey, want some food? Maybe that could help cheer you up. Hey, Nidoqueen - sorry, forgot your name - what's that smell coming from? It smells really good." He said, looking around to find the source.

download20230506141341.png
Interactions: N/A
Current Team: Minccino, G Ponyta

"Did you remember to pack Minnie's pink bow? You know she can only wear the pink one at night! The others are too uncomfy for her!" Ivy leaned questioningly into the open passenger seat window, Minnie balancing steadily on her shoulders as she questioned her brother.

"Yes," Sean replied for what had to have been the fifteenth time that morning, "I packed everything for you, Minnie and Calypso, I promise. Mom gave me the list and I checked it three times. Now head on out or you'll be late!" The two looked at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter. She was already a few days late.

"Right, well I'll be seeing you!" She offered a small wave to him before turning to pick up the floral suitcase and three totes that were filled to the brim with outfits, care products, and more. She stood for a moment just outside the gates of the Johto Academy, pursing her lips.

"Okay Minnie, now's our time to shine! There's gotta be at least a dozen students in that place, and we're gonna wow them all!" Minnie yelled out her enthusiasm before hopping off of Ivy's shoulder and into school grounds. They'd all been excited to start the school year, though her brother had been so busy with his school that he'd forgotten to register her early. After a few heated phone calls and a subtle name drop of the Thatchers one or two times, Sean had convinced the board members to let her on so long as she make up those missing few days on her own time.

Now that she was really here her heart began to race with excitement. The place was so much bigger than Ivy could have ever dreamed of!

"Now this is a school..." Even the academies back home didn't have this much space! As Ivy followed the stone path dutifully towards the dorms, which were located on the map, she watched Minnie happily as the pokemon bounced around the open area, sniffing curiously at things unseen.

"Do watch your fur, Minnie! You don't wanna get all dirty before meeting the others, do you?" At her call, the Minccino began picking her way delicately across the grass. Now that they were here and had a destination, everything would be easy peasy!
------------------------------------------------

"They're not here."

"W-what?!" Ivy stared at the front desk woman in disbelief.

"Nope. Your team is all at the Safari Zone hon. In fact, I'm fairly certain all of the teams are out doing their own thing right now." Ivy's lip trembled with disappointment.

"B-but I'm s'posed to meet everyone and be their friend! When will they be back?" The lady thought for a moment.

"Probably a few hours. You're free to head there and meet them though. It'll take a bit of time, but if you're that worried about it..."

"Yea, sure! Where is it?"

"The other side of the region." At this point she couldn't suppress an angry huff. The young trainer crossed her arms childishly, causing Minnie to hop down by the sudden movement.

"Sorry hon, I told you it would take a bit of time! Do you have anyone to take you?" Ivy rolled her eyes at the question, unable to hide her annoyance at the inconvenience.

"Of course I do! I'll call them right now."
------------------------------

"Thank you for taking me to the Safari Zone Anthony! Your Corviknight is really strong!" Ivy smiled at her father's childhood friend as she skipped around the cart.

"I-It's no problem Ivy. Please sit d-down." The scrawny man had always been afraid of heights, which baffled her to no end. She wasn't a huge fan of him on account of his squirrely nature and sweaty palms, but she was trying to be nice since he had taken the time to do her a favor. Ivy sat across from him obediently, chatting with him the whole way until the stomach dropping feeling of losing altitude caught their attention.

"We're here, we're here!"

"Min! Minccino!" The two celebrated as Anthony huddled in the corner, white knuckling the side of the cart. As they landed, Ivy nearly tripped out in excitement.

"Be careful, miss Ivy! Do have fun with your new classmates!" She waved at him enthusiastically as they took off again, the distant screams of fear settling on the quiet ground below.

"What a weird guy." Shielding her eyes from the sun to watch the two disappear into the horizon, she finally spun on her heel, on a mission to find anyone in a similar outfit as she.

"Don't worry Minnie! We'll find them! It's gonna be a wonderful semester!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back