• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
Johto Academy-A.png

~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Contest Hall...~
~interactionds: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SilverFlight SilverFlight

Dolan took a step back. Seeing how close and personal the situation was getting, turned Dolan's situation a bit awkward. Carter had asked to meet him and discuss outfits and now he finds himself here. Dolan did not join in, the watermelon dance. Instead chose to see the dance, get a good idea of how to do it, and wait for the two to finish talking, before clearing his throat.

"A nice dance routine and some... Interesting music choice, are we still planning outfits? If you guys need some time, we can reschedule this" Dolan said walking over to his tools. He was hoping to resume outfit planning, but would give them privacy if they so desired.

"As far as fringes are concerned, that's an easy sewing attachment" Dolan said, holding the tools he'd use to do such a task.

Hank fell down on all four, and began side stepping to the left and the right. Occasionally spinning around.

"I can't recall a lot of things! I hope he's not planning on putting a coat on me!" Hank eagerly barked, referencing to Dolan.

Johto Acadamy-B.png

~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo: scyther, Rasmus: Heracross...~
~Safari Zone...~
~Interaction: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Bodie wiped the blood off her face. She still had a bruise, but with nobody nearby, she got up. She decided to walk with Rasmus. She continued walking. How far did she walk off...? She wondered how Bonnie was doing. She left Bonny at the entrance building with Banjo still in his pokeball so not to bring them into the safari zone. Meanwhile Bonnie was sitting atop a table, staring out the window. One pincher on top of Banjo's pokeball. ready to murder anyone that dared touch it.

Bodie continued walking until she saw three trees in the distance. None baring branches. What we're they...? When she got closer, she realized she wasn't looking at trees and something more sinister. It had eyes. She hid behind an actual tree. It was a dhelmise. She wondered if it saw her. Before she hid behind the tree, she noticed a boy trying to get it's attention. Seeing it move was scary.

"What is that thing?!" Bodie asked before turning, and hiding behind the tree again. Bodie began to run away from the tree. Standing behind another one. Occasionally glancing over to see if the thing was still going after Altair. Rasmus wasn't scared, but followed Bodie anyways. It would protect her. The fact that she probably had more pokeblocks was very much a positive incentive.

[Andy Watts - Team Strike - The Safari Zone Gates]

"
Right," Andy nodded, observing the pink wafers Miiya pulled from her bag. "I was going to say, seems you owe me at least that little bit of help. Managed to waste away my couple of hours in the zone today, but, hopefully in the future sometime."

He took the package gratefully, even if his response and unchanged gaze didn't indicate his thanks, stuffing them into the coat pocket of his uniform. He sat back afterwards, letting his body rest against the wall behind him and dusting off the knees of his pants, still caked with mud and dust from the Safari Zone.

"And I don't think I ever learned your name," Andy pointed out. Their manner of meeting precluded any opportunity or need for either party to introduce themselves, he'd realized. "Given how much this fella liked that snack of yours, I'm sure he'll be asking me to get 'im some more later on," he figured. Cricket had settled into his lap, Andy stroking the Pokemon's fluff lightly.

Mentions: Absollover77 Absollover77

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Egg
Interactions: Bodie ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 )

FMipD58.png

"Get out of the way everyone!~"

As the boy and dhelmise both rummaged through the safari zone the scant few trainers that went deep enough began phase into a more bustling crowd, they were running into people more frequently now. Altair knew that was bad, a pokemon that large and unstable isn't a great fit for the more populated areas. He turned around and looked at the pursuing pokemon while hobbling backwards, he was forced to run forwards all this time because he didn't really stop to think what to do, but after a while of this he had calmed just a bit. The dhelmise moved in a way that wasn't always efficient for chasing or hunting, besides, it's an aquatic creature, hunting in forests didn't seem so good in the first place.

Altair watched as the dhelmise shot it's anchor and wrapped it's chain around a tree, the other pokemon around scattered after being startled. It then unwrapped the chain and rechained another tree, to the same result. That was rather strange, it seemed so destructive, and probably could easily uprooted trees, yet it didn't. Regardless, Altair knew he should make the thing turn around and away from the entrance area. Looking around he quickly climbed up a tree, but heard something beneath it. There was a girl there, shouting at maybe him, maybe the big pokemon.

"That?" Altair adjusted his goggles a bit while observing the dhelmise, his voice sounded oddly happy for the situation. "That's my future teammate! Because isn't it super awesome!?" He exclaimed after, sounding rather excited.

Just then the dhelmise shot an anchor at the tree, chain wrapped around it's trunk. As it did this Altair hopped off of the branch he perched on right on top of the thick chain. He wobbled a bit and struggled with balance a bit, but the dhelmise seems to be stunned for a moment by his act. Steadying himself, Altair darted on the chain and with a leap, grabbed onto the giant anchor body of the ghostly pokemon.

The green kelp tendrils on the anchor wiggled a bit and approached Altair, he was ready to bail, he planned to jump over the dhelmise to lure it the other way, but the expected attack didn't come. It didn't seem hostile, it seemed almost just curious, the seaweed pieces only gently poked and brushed the human perched on its body, even clearing a bit of the anchor of seaweed to allow him to stand better.

Altair didn't know much about ghost pokemon, Celestial Tower was too far to go on foot, but he could feel there were spirits in the green tendrils movements.

"...Hello. Are you a ghost Pokemon?" He reached out and shook the approach tendril like one would shake another person's hand. He thought about the pokemon's actions, and how awful cold and dark and cramped that cave was for such a pokemon. The only place Altair had seen such a big anchor in was in Castelia's ports, filled with cruise ships that travelled the world on oceans you can't see the end of.

"...I heard there's an ocean beyond this world, have you seen it?"

"Do you want to see it with me some day?"
[/font]

Noah Wiley
houtarou_oreki_38725.jpg
Date: August 16, Wednesday
Interactions: G, Elliot Harrow, VV
Mentions: N/A
SilverFlight SilverFlight Hecotoro Hecotoro Shoya Shoya
Noah’s Pokémon (Now with Safari Zone Staff):
Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Siri the Rotom
Poly the Porygon
Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Seeing Elliot and Dewey didn’t want to be separated from each other, Noah asked the staff if it was alright for his Vulpix to stay out and comfort the Sobble. Getting the go ahead, Noah released Tails and told him to watch over Dewey. With a nod, the five-tailed Vulpix jumped up and sat beside Dewey, staring off into the window once Noah returned his three other Pokémon (including putting his Rotom out of his phone and into her Pokéball), grabbed bait and Safari Balls, then headed out with Elliot and G in tow.

Well, once G was done giving all of her Pokémon goodbyes.

That was when Noah realized that Sobble wasn’t in a Pokéball. He bit his lip, hoping nobody tried catching the poor thing while they were out. Though, Tails was beside him, so that was fine.

Noah also noticed G was acting pretty funny. She couldn’t make eye contact with him and stood by Elliot more than him. Why? Did he do something in his sleep? That was the only logical conclusion. She was talking to them, but not looking at them, talking about if they found something cute or an Ice-Type to tell her, and that she had snacks. “We’ll only be here f’r two hours at max, how’re we gonna get that hungry…?”

So when someone else arrived wearing the Ignite colors, he looked over with some mild confusion at the friendly intrusion he didn't mind having right now. G was just being weird. “Newbie at the school?” He asked. He hadn’t recognized her. He listened to her explain herself, but before he could get a word in edgewise, G was at his side and wrapped an arm around his arm. Now she wanted to be closer to him? What’s up with this girl?

“Well, get yer breath in.” He chuckled a bit, shaking his head. As Elliot introduced himself, Noah nodded, chuckling at Elliot’s interest in letters for names. “If I try ta lower my name anymore down to a letter, I’m gonna be confused with some hippie guy in Unova.”

He noticed something about G though. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but she was acting almost… Protective? But protectiveness should feel warm, not… Cold. Like her goddamn Ice-Types, but her icy Pokémon were warmer than this. Sighing, he looked away, a bit disinterested in whatever act G was trying to pull.

Hearing about the dance needing a date, he looked at G. But something in his throat stopped him from asking her now. There was just… He didn’t like something about her, but he couldn’t pinpoint what it was. Huffing, he quickly slipped his arm out of hers and patted her on the head, walking over to Elliot. With an easy wave with one hand and the other stuffed in his pocket, he smoothly welcomed VV. “Well, nice ta meet ya, VV. Name’s Noah. Ya can join us, don’t mind her.” He waved dismissively at G. “So, G, ya comin’ with ‘r ya gonna try a cat fight with a girl who doesn’t even know us? That doesn’t sound very welcomin’.” He poked fun at G, but this was more like throwing back her own treatment to VV at herself.

“Either way, I’m out lookin’ for something that can maybe round out my team. Maybe find one or two ‘mons. Maybe three.” Sighing, Noah looked at Elliot with an easy smile, though there was some anxiety in his eyes. “Alright, let’s go find a ‘mon. Where’s the first spot ya gonna look, kid?” He asked, walking away from the two girls.

Tails was looking between the window and his trainer’s interactions with the three humans and the Sobble he felt some concern for. With a light touch of his paw, he mewled and yipped quietly, speaking softly. “Is it… Something you can talk about, Dewey? Or is it too painful? Here, have my tails.” He pulled over his tails so Dewey could hold them if he wanted to.

Last edited:

Davy Williams
davy-png.1084710
Location: Costume Department - Contest Hall, Johto Academy, Violet City, Johto
Date: August 15, Tuesday
Interactions: Dolan Larch and Carter Grey
SilverFlight SilverFlight ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Davy’s Pokémon:
Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Bessy the Miltank
Diana the Bouffalant
Azu the Azurill

Davy - while he was absorbed with the dance - was paying attention to not only Carter, but Dolan, as well. Dolan stood there like an awkward third wheel and he felt horrible for putting him through that. But Carter danced so well… He mimicked them perfectly, and even threw in his own flair.

He felt his steps slowly stutter just watching Carter in his element and it was just… Really beautiful, he couldn’t help but stare, his green eyes following Carter’s enchanting movements. That smile…

Well, he was glad he was wearing the hat, but the height difference did nothing to hide the deep Tamato Berry blush across his cheeks, even showing off a little bit of freckling across the bridge of his nose more prominently. Sneaking this song into the homecoming playlist? That sounded amazing!

Carter’s laughter and smile was going to stay with Davy, that was for sure. Even his little finisher had him laughing. It was just too adorable. He felt rather honored and flattered that he was able to give him that much fun from just a simple thing. As Carter thanked Davy, he returned it with a gracious smile. “And thank you for enjoying my culture as much as you did.”

Turning off the bluetooth connectivity, Carter’s words to get him that outfit and Dolan’s want to possibly reschedule if they were just going to be goofing off had Davy chuckling nervously. “Ah, right, got carried away. Sorry ‘bout that. Didn’t mean to make ya feel left out either, Dolan.” And yes, it was quite obvious. He walked back to the table, then realized he was still wearing the vest. Smiling, he took the vest off and put it on the table, taking off the hat and putting it on top. It was clear he was choosing those for his ensemble, as he was slowly figuring stuff out.

He did find a fringe, and laid it out on the table with a proud smile on his face. Though, Dolan's earlier emotions did make Davy feel too bad and he was a bit more tight-lipped so he didn't run off and do something they weren't here for.

Azu was in awe at Ozzy’s dancing, and coupled with Hank’s dorky dancing, it was perfect! They were so cool! She wanted to be just as mobile when she evolved! As the song died down, she sat beside Ozzy on the floor, looking up at their trainers. “I haven’t seen dada that happy either. Like, he’s always happy with Pokémon, yeah, but never really with people. He always gets nervous when around people, like he either feels bad or weird around them.” Hearing Hank say something rather silly, she giggled. “What’s wrong? Scared of coats?”

With an impish grin, she hopped over and found a small enough, blazing red coat. She grabbed it with her teeth and began hopping towards Hank, trying to get it on the dog. “H’rr y’gooomffff!” She yelled with her mouth full of cloth.

Last edited:
VV the Burning Valentine
Interactions: Hecotoro Hecotoro (G) SilverFlight SilverFlight (Elliot) Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Noah)xinyan.jpg
"Two strikes and a purity, it feels like a joke could be made there, but I sure can't think of one. Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you Elliot, Noah, and G" she resists the urge to say something like 'GG' or 'What's popping G', deciding that as the seemingly oldest one, she should probably have a bit of maturity. Though, G's gut reaction to hold Noah was something she found adorable. Hearing G compliment her outfit, she bows "I dress to impress" in a joking tone. "As for the dance, I actually didn't know there was one" she says, rubbing her head. "Oh well, Blast is the best dance partner anyone could ask for anyway." She turns, Seeing how nervous Elliot was about leaving his pokemon at the reception, and how Noah left his vulpix out for comfort, she comments "WOAH! What a cutie!" at Tails the Vulpix. "Dont worry lil' bro, your mon's in good hands, being left with the best entertainment crew across the regions! Can I keep them out as well? They'll put on a show for you!" she asks the employee, who promptly denies her, not knowing who she is.(Insert animation of her falling legs up here) Come to think of it, I haven't done a performance in Johto outside of the academy... guess I'm not a worldwide sensation... at least not yet... she thinks, sighing before handing over her pokeballs "You're in charge, Torcherer. Ya'll behave, alright?" she says, before gathering her safari balls and bait, and joining the rest of the group. "I'm not really looking to add a member to the crew, but I'll assist you guys in whatever, wherever. Catching lil' dude his mon' 'll be a breeze with all of us on the task!" she says, rolling the pokeball up her arm, around her shoulders, and down the other arm like a basketball. "If you run outta stock, you can have my reserves of safari balls as well." She turns to Noah and G, saying "and if you two wanna do your own thing, that's okay, I can look after him. If he doesn't mind, of course. I dont blame you for wanting to do things just the two of you." she resists the urge to tease them further to keep an eye on Elliot and follow him wherever he may want to go.

desktop-wallpaper-hoodie-cute-anime-girl-iphone-hoodie-anime-girl.jpg

Miiya nodded her smile shifting to slight frown. Of course she did mess up his chances even if she thought he was still hiding horribly. Though she was going to keep that to herself. If he really wanted to use the hide-and-seek tactics he needed to be better at it. Heck, she's pretty sure Nina would be better at it than him and she's bigger than him. Maybe she could have Kurai and Nina teach him to be sneaky too? After all none of them noticed her at all when she was on the plane with them.

"My name is Miiya Kyuuga... As for the treats... They aren't all that hard to make but you may need to practice quite a bit. It took me a while to get it right..." Her voice trailed off after that. Her hand subconsciously headed back to Kurai's head and once again it's crimson pools opened back up looking to it's human remaining silent. She gave a small sigh and croached down picking up Kurai and holding him up off the ground all four paws pointed forward. Her arms holding up the Umbreon with surprising ease. "This, is Kurai... He's a little moody today usually hes much more friendly." The Umbreon gave Andy a blank stare as if analyzing this human in front of him. It's eyes flicked to Cricket and it waved it's paw a bit at it in a hello only to return it's gaze to Andy. Meatball30 Meatball30

-~~Meanwhile by the reception Desk~~-

Nina the towering and scarred Nidoqueen is finding the fact she's being ignored by most to be quite the benefit. It gives her time to observe. Kurai has been away for quite a few minutes by now and she was getting a bit concerned that he isn't back yet. She just hopes he isn't getting into trouble. Her gaze shifted to two Pokémon one seeming to attempt and comfort the other. The comforting one looking like a Vulpix but she's never seen one that looks quite like that one before. Nor has she seen the other Pokémon before. Unknowns are a slight concern but she was confident if a fight broke out she could handle most of the Pokémon here now that the strange duck looking Pokémon had left. Though she is confident she could have taken it on. At least until the authorities arrived. The practical mountain of a Pokémon let out a sigh. "Pull yourself together Nine, no Nina... Pull yourself together Nina... Mii would be worried if she came back and you were spacing out again." She let her gaze sit on the Pokémon by the window. "Perhaps a distraction would be good..." She took about five steps and was behind the two Pokémon in question. She cleared her throat a bit making her subconsciously run one of her claws over the nasty scar encircling her neck. "Is the young one nervous from being away from it's person?" Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Last edited:
Mentions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Current Team:
Excalibur the Doublade
Steelhead the Lairon
Queenie the Seadra
Psyche the Abra
Gyarados (TEMPORARY)

Seeing the boy being chased by a Dhelmise, Quentin rushed after them, readying Gyarados's Safari Ball. He didn't notice that the Dhelmise wasn't trying to hurt Altair, in fact, he thought it was.

"Hey, you!" Quentin shouted, releasing his newly-caught Gyarados, standing on its back. Gyarados growled at Dhelmise, waiting for Quentin's orders.

"Let go-" He started, then realized what was happening. Altair wasn't being attacked, in fact, the Dhelmise looked rather.. friendly. His face turned bright red in embarrassment, and his mind already was focused on finishing his sentence, so his words came out awkwardly. "..of him.. sorry, uh, I thought you were in trouble."

Returning Gyarados, he looked down at his shoes, feeling sorry for himself.

Last edited:
8fbba13943a5cab7a665a618a297639d.jpg

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Date: August 16
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , G Hecotoro Hecotoro Shoya Shoya Absollover77 Absollover77

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot felt uncomfortable. Something was bothering G, but every time he thought about asking what it was she'd give him a look which kept him quiet.
G's reaction to the new student was way weirder though, and when she told VV she was going with Noah, and then the question about the dance? It clicked.

Have I been a third wheel this whole time?!

How had he not noticed sooner? Elliot felt awful. Were those looks G was giving him cues to get lost?
She did mention his name then, but he wondered if it was more out of pity.

He glanced over at Noah and to his relief, Noah didn't seem to feel the same way, Noah went to stand with him and Elliot shot him a sympathetic smile.
He saw the anxiety in his friends eyes and it strengthened his resolve on what to do.

"OH I definitely need help." Elliot raised his hand at VV's offer. "I've never actually...caught a pokemon before. It'd be great if..we could all go together, as friends?"
When he said "friends" he looked pointedly at G. There was no competition here.

"Um...what about that way." Elliot hadn't looked at the map. He simply pointed in a direction that looked good. There were rolling grassy hills and a trail through them, though he couldn't see what was on the other side.

Without warning Elliot ran ahead laughing. "Come on! What are you waiting for?"

Little did Elliot know, that the trail he picked, would lead them directly into the swamp.

Dewey didn't look at Tails when he asked the question. His eyes were fixed on Elliot running out of sight. His voice was small when he answered.
"The last time I watched my trainer leave...they never came back..."

The little sobble was clearly trying as hard as he could to hold back tears. He buried his face in the vulpix's soft tails.
"What if he finds a stronger pokemon and doesn't want me anymore?"
Deep down Dewey didn't believe it. Elliot had done everything he could to keep him safe, and shown him so much kindness, but he couldn't shake the worry.

A low rumbling voice sounded and Dewey looked up through welling tears.
He noted the scars on the nidoqueen speaking, thinking of his own cutting through the sail on his head.
"Did...did you have another trainer before too?"

[Andy Watts - Team Strike - The Safari Zone Gates]

" 'Spose I'll need a sight more practice than you think, Cricket knows my cooking is rubbish," Andy answered, to which his partner woobat seemed to offer a mocking, confirmatory squeak.

"I'm Andy, by the way," he remembered, offering his own introduction. "Medical track and all. Mostly the reason I signed up to get out here and try to nab a Chansey. Y'said your hometown had a Chansey, I'm guessing that was at the hospital or the Pokemon center, yeah?"

He was shocked when the girl, slight of build as she was, seemed to heft her Umbreon in front of her without an issue, the sleek black Pokemon observing him with an indifferent red gaze. Andy answered back with his own ruddy stare, raising his hand in a quiet greeting. Cricket did the same, responding to the Pokemon's paw wave with a shake of his leathery wings.

"He's a right handsome fella," Andy said with a slight smile. "Though seems like your color coordination is a bit off. Or spot on, if you were going for the 'opposites attract' look."

Mentions: Absollover77 Absollover77

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Date: August 15
Interacting with: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Mentions:

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter held his hands up apologetically. "Okay, okay, I was just goofing around." He told Dolan, a bit disappointed the other contest champion wasn't in a dancing mood. "We can be serious now."

Carter went back to sit down on the sewing table, picking up the jacket he had and the seam ripper and went to work.
"I've got my outfit all set, just need to let the sides out, and Dolan, before you make a comment about me gaining weight? It's muscle. I'm not 16 anymore." He teased his friend lightly.

It wasn't much muscle to be sure, but the chest and shoulders were tight, and lucky for him, the jacket had been too big when he was 16, so the adjustments his mother had done back then could be easily reversed.
Every now and then Carter glanced over at the choices Davy made, noting the colours as subtly as he could.
"Hey Davy? When was the last time you went to a dance like this?" Carter asked, to keep up the conversation after the music had subsided.

Then he rounded on Dolan with an impish grin:
"So where's your outfit Dolan? I wanna see what you're wearing. Don't want to upstage you or anything." More teasing, but it was in good fun. Dolan was often more dramatic than Carter was and he enjoyed it.

Ozzy meanwhile just laughed at the tiny pokemon trying to get a coat on Hank. He rolled next to a shelf filled with ornaments and chose a little silk flower, pink and red with gold sparkled edging the petals. Ozzy took it and at the opportune moment, slid the flower behind Azu's ear.
"You should dress up too." He said with a kind smile.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

G pouted when Noah removed himself from her, was he showing he was available? He was, which bothered G, why hadn't he asked her to the dance? Did he have a secret girlfriend, she must know! G lightened up a bit though, although VV was a stranger, it was too soon to know her true intentions. The only one she could trust, was Elliot.

"Sounds like a plan!" G clapped her hands together, shifting over to Elliot again. "I'm also pretty bad at catching Pokemon. Mine were mostly gifts..." She looked at the Safari Ball in her hand, "So me and Elliot will learn together."

G grabbed Elliot's hand, walking ahead to keep up with the rest. Until they actually found a Pokemon though, G was going to use her time to get information on the new girl and Noah. "Me and Noah don't HAVE to go alone, we already spend alone together on our first day. We watched movies together all night after he helped me set up my computer, remember, Noah?" G said, with a sweet tone in Noah's name. "Besides, his girlfriend would get mad if we spend too much time together alone." She glared at the hacker, hoping for an answer, before turning to VV. "Speaking of, relationships, did you leave your boyfriend back home? Maybe they can let him join you for the dance."

G was getting the answers she wanted, but she of course need it to play it off as something casual. So, she proceeded to playfully hug Elliot, snuggling to him while saying, "Elliot is going to be my date, right?" She gave him a smile, hoping Noah would finally step up.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SilverFlight SilverFlight Shoya Shoya

Noah Wiley1683591909168.jpeg
Date: August 16, Wednesday
Interactions: Elliot Harrow, VV, G ; Dewey the Sobble, Nina the Nidoqueen
Noah's Pokemon (With Safari Zone Staff):
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah listened to VV prattle off, not exactly too interested in keeping up with much of what she said. At least he chuckled at her attempt at a few jokes here and there. His Tails wasn't too keen on wanting to interact much with VV, as he was focused on Dewey. Bubbly was VV and, while he didn't mind that, it was still a bit much for him. At least G was slightly more laid back.

Speaking of G, she was acting even weirder. Elliot tried to put a distance between them in terms of them all being friends and went down an area. That was when G came up and pulled Elliot into her arms, blabbing about something really stupid.

What was she talking about? Why was she getting handsy with a twelve-year-old??? "Sorry, VV, she's not normally like this. First off, I don't have a girlfriend, 'n' if yer hopin' yer it, this behavior's fuckin' unacceptable. Yer lucky a teacher ain't watchin' yer creepy behavior." He went to grip her by the collar and put himself between her and Elliot, making sure to yank her back and holding her up with his balled up fist. Those emerald green eyes cold, his voice a hoarse whisper. "Don't touch a twelve-year-old like that again, much less Elliot. 'Cause now he won't trust ya, 'n' I can't either. Do ya understand me? I don't care if ya cry, that's harassment. If this're supposed to be some joke 'r a tease, ya failed, 'cause that's despicable. It's not cute, it's downright sickenin'. Yer lucky I won't report ya. Change yer attitude if ya wanna have a shot with me, 'cause this jealousy bullshit ain't it. Yer jus' pissin' me off. Relationships ain't a fuckin' game, treat it with some respect." He let go of her, shielding Elliot with his body.

"'Sides, she mentioned Blast was a good dance partner, 'n' I'm assumin' that's her Pokemon. Listen next time, 'n' maybe ya won't look like a fool. I was gonna ask ya to the dance, but now I'm wonderin' if I should ask someone else. Ya shouldn't have done that." He gave her an ultimatum, his eyes going back to Elliot to assess him, calming down and warmth coming back in his gaze, though tired. "Ya okay? Come on, Elliot. Let's go find ya a Pokemon." He patted his back and walked with him, only to realize they'd be entering a swamp.

"Ah, a swamp. Welp, time ta get messy." He chuckled, knowing G won't want to get in there. "Wanna make the plane seats all dirty with mud?" He asked with some mischief, a twinkle in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Tails pouted and patted Dewey's shoulder as he quietly cried, trying to keep it in. "Hey, he'll come back. Didn't he said he hid you and took care of you for this long? He won't just abandon you like that, I can smell it on him. That kid's got a heart of gold. I'm not that strong, and yet Noah keeps me around as his emotional support Pokemon." He smiled, nuzzling into Dewey's arm. That was when they heard a rumbling and Tails looked over to see it was a scarred Nidoqueen. He blinked a few times, seeing the scars around her neck. "Yes, he is. This is Dewey, a Sobble. I'm a Vulpix, name's Tails. You were enslaved? I'm so sorry." He whined to show his sympathy for her, his ears laying sideways. He peeked his nose over and smelled her. Sweet. Sweet kind of like marshmallows and flowers. "You smell sweet. Do you have a new trainer now? He tilted his head in question, hoping this Nidoqueen had something good to say to Dewey.

Last edited:

Miiya made a soft hum sound as she hugged her partner Pokémon looking far more relaxed like this. "I-I'm sure it's not that bad... Your cooking I mean... W-when I started, I m-managed to burn orange juice... So... Don't give up before trying to get better." She did a slight pause at his mentioning of the medical track. Seeming to wait until he was completely finished talking while nodding along she spoke up again. "I-I am working towards the dream of being a Pokémon Doctor..." She slightly adjusted her hold on Kurai who seemingly was completely still other than it's slightly shifting tail swaying back and forth like a grandfather clock pendulum. "I grew up about a block away from Celadon Pokémon center... So..." Sadly the confidence her partner's presence grants isn't exactly permanent. She didn't seem like she made any attempt at responding to the fashion comment.
Meatball30 Meatball30

-~~With Nina The Nidoqueen~~-
It was quite the question that the little pokemon were asking. Nina wasn't exactly sure how she should respond so she went with what popped into her head. "I don't know if I could call either of them a trainer... The first I could call a monster..." The Nidoqueen's eyes closed as she sighed. "Who I am with now," A strong smile appeared on her features warmth and peace replaced the dark tone she had in the first part of her words. "I like to think she was a agent sent by Arceus to save me." A single of her claws tapped at her scarred neck. "Suffering and pain, was all I knew. That however, is a story for another time." She sat down with careful movements her being now at eye level with the two of them sitting up near the window. "What is important however is you." Her claw pointed at the watery eyed Pokémon. "You are worried that he will not come back. I believe you are worried for the wrong thing... You should be worried about who he will return with. After all if he does indeed return with a new Pokémon they will be a new piece of your family. A new brother or sister who will hold a new place in both your and your human's heart. The only advice I can give the both of you is to be accepting and show your human partner that you have faith and they will return that faith. It will become the strength you need to become strong... Maybe you'll even become stronger than me if you allow your faith to be your strength instead of your worries." She reached forward and tapped the water types chest. "I believe you can do it. Both of you can."
Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
SilverFlight SilverFlight

Last edited:
Johto Academy-A.png

~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Contest Hall...~
~interactionds:

Despite Dolan's eagerness to resume outfit planning, he thoroughly enjoyed dancing and even had a few opinions on Square dancing as well as Davy and Carter's dance moves, but this wasn't one of his coordination club meetings and they probably weren't interested in hearing critiques. Dolan also wasn't in a position to give advice on square dancing to begin with.

"You're fine. If you ever decide to do this again, maybe we can grab another dance partner" Dolan said before glancing back at Carter. He had brought up his muscle gain and the fact that he wasn't a kid anymore. He leaned over against the sewing table.

"I can tell...! Getting that beach bod ready early, I see. You're turning into a handsome well-mannered young man. I've also noticed you hadn't missed a meal either" Dolan said light heartedly teasing back. Eventually Carter mentioned how his outfit was ready and he wanted to know about Dolan's outfit. Dolan leaned back slightly, crossing his arms.

"Tell you what. You show your outfit, and I may give a sneak preview of mine! Hahaha! I'd welcome the competition if you tried" Dolan said, chuckling.

Hank rolled on his back, belly side up.

"Am not afraid of coats! But if I get an itch on my back, how am I supposed to reach it if a coat is in the way???" Hank wondered.

Completely caught off guard, he hadn't realized Azu was trying to coat him.

"Oh no!" Hank yipped, hopping around. In his nervous hops, he unintentionally landed his paws through the sleeves. Just his size. Rook placed one big paw on Hank's back pushing him down so he wouldn't squirm too much and Azu could properly put the coat on him.

"There you go" Rook said in a deep low grumbling tone. Hank walked in a few circles as it was hard for him to see the coat he wore. He knew it was red. Eventually he saw his reflection in a mirror.

"Hopefully my back won't get itchy, Ooooh..." Hank said, sitting down.

~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo: scyther, Rasmus: Heracross...~
~Safari Zone...~
~Interaction:

Bodie watched in horror as the anchor moved around and grabbed the trees. Posessing the ability to easily rip the trees from the ground, if it so chose to. Not something she would want to anger.

"Oh, it's awesome, alright, but I think we got two different definitions of awesome" Bodie said nerviously trying to make sure the dhelmise had plenty room. She saw Altair interact with it. Talk to it even. It didn't seem too dangerous now, but it was still a large anchor. vines hanging from it. She wasn't scared of it, but it was still scary looking. Bodie kept her distance just in case.

"I guess it likes you then...?" She commented.

Last edited:

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Location: Costume Department - Contest Hall, Johto Academy, Violet City, Johto
Date: August 15, Tuesday
Interactions: Carter Grey and Dolan Larch

SilverFlight SilverFlight ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Davy's Pokemon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

Hearing Dolan wanted to have another dance partner to join in for a square dance, Davy nodded. "Sure thing."

As Davy went looking for things that would work for his outfit now that he had a general idea of what he was going for, he listened to Carter and Dolan banter. They sounded like good friends, teasing each other. Something about how he's gaining muscle? Wait, Carter gaining muscle? He looked so lanky...! Well, compared to Davy, anybody looked like a twig. So when Dolan kept talking about Carter getting a beach bod, he had to step away into the racks a bit more to calm his steaming cheeks.

He just saw him dance with his hips like that with him, he didn't need to be thinking about beach bods...!

So... Anyway... Haha...

The vest he found was a nice leather brown, and so was the roll of leather fringe. He heard of people painting on symbols and such, but he was sure just stitching patches on would be better.

He went to look for other things, finding a deep green and deep blue plaid flannel. It was way too big for him though. He wondered if this was even for a Hariyama given he had never seen anyone wider than he was. He took it to the table and chuckled, a hand placed on the side of his face as he stared with wide eyed amusement at the sheer wideness of this thing. "I don't recall being that wide... Fit for a Hariyama..." When Carter asked when was the last time he went to a dance, he blinked at him.

"Uh... To a dance? Uhhh..." His face went blank and he looked up at the ceiling as he screwed up his face to think of when it was the last time he went to any dance party. "Not one for a school. The last time I've been to a dance was in our last Run of the Tauros tournament in Palmpona. That was close to a year ago. However, I couldn't stay long. Too many people, heh." He scratched the back of his head, feeling oddly sheepish for some reason.

"I was starting to feel anxious, so I wanted to make myself feel better. I tried to bring out one of my Pokemon to dance with because I didn't have a dance partner and I felt too uncomfortable dancing with a crowd of strangers but I also didn't want to dance awkwardly alone, but when I brought out Dillinger, people freaked out thinking there was a runaway Tauros. So I just went back home." He shrugged, seemingly nonchalant about it, however there was a hint of a tone difference due to some slipping emotion. "I ended up just throwing a party for my Tauros and the rest of our farm Pokemon there anyway." He chuckled, though there wasn't any warmth to it. More so shame he couldn't have fun with others due to the chaotic energy of the event.

"But hey, the Run of the Tauros is going to start in a couple weeks, nearing the end of August. The fair part lasts for a week, but the tournament goes on for a day. It's better to bring others along." He smiled, not really looking at either Dolan or Carter as he didn't want to act with favoritism to leave out Dolan, and he felt like he talked too much.

Azu cheered as Hank - with the help of Rook - had to put on the coat. She giggled at his worry about having to itch his back, shaking her head. "Don't worry, I can help. Thanks, big Growlithe." She called up to Rook, only to feel something on her head. She looked up at Ozzy, eyes sparkling as she looked around for a mirror. When she did find it, she bounced ecstatically, squeaking and cheering with absolute joy. She jumped at Ozzy, burying her face in the Ground-Type's chest as she cried quiet, happy tears so as to not alert Davy. "It's so preeeettyyyyyy- She sniffled. "-Thank you, Ozzyyyyy." Bouncing back a bit to give Ozzy room, she went back to the mirror and looked at herself in awe, absolutely adoring the little ornament on her head.

She had to have more!

Last edited:
VV the Burning Valentine
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight (Elliot) Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Noah) Hecotoro Hecotoro (G)
The question about the boyfriend causes VV to give a sheepish laugh. "I actually don't do relationships. As axinyan.jpg performer, I move around a lot and don't have too much time to maintain a long distance relationship, not to mention that publically having a significant other could upset people, and in extreme situations even be a safety concern for the significant other. So really, relationships are too inconvenient." she says, before G moves makes her comment about Elliot being her date, which caught her off guard. Though, she doesn't have too much time to process it before Noah quickly takes action, clarifying his relationship with G, as well as getting in between G and Elliot after the comment. VV immediately tries to go into de-escalation mode, but doesn't really get to do much, as Noah lets go rather quickly. VV, not entirely sure what to do, takes a stand in front of Elliot as well. "That was really tasteless, and while I'm inclined to believe it was just a joke, I would not want Elliot to be around someone that makes him uncomfortable. You should at least apologize." she says, and lets Noah finish reprimanding her for him. When Noah turns and walks away with Elliot, she follows along, saying "I'm sorry you had to see that kiddo. If something like that happens again, don't hesitate to let us know. Now, let's get you some 'mons. I'm not exactly sure how stingy the safari rules are about running out of safari balls, so use all of yours except one, then you can have the rest of mine. Though, I'm sure you won't need that many anyway." she says, giving him a thumbs up as they arrive at the swamp. Haven't gotten dirty in a long time, this should be fun. Elliot has a sobble doesn't he? Hmmmm... she thinks, a cute image of Elliot with a mudkip or a wooper appearing in her head. She secretly hopes they run into one of the two now.

8fbba13943a5cab7a665a618a297639d.jpg

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Date: August 16
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , G Hecotoro Hecotoro Shoya Shoya Absollover77 Absollover77

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

"Uh, okay!" Elliot let himself be pulled along, thinking they were finally past dates or whatever and they could get to looking for pokemon!
But G continued to flex even after that, going as far as to straight up lie about Noah having a girlfriend.
"G, what are you doing? Ah!"

That was when she grabbed him. Elliot froze. Embarrassment surfaced in a rosy pink blush. "The heck G? No I won't! What gives? You've been weird since the plane! Get off!" He squirmed out of her grasp, ready to run further if needed, but there was no need: Noah had her by the collar.
He was furious. Elliot stood there uncomfortably as Noah really let her have it. Maybe it was harsh, but...he was right. G's behaviour had lost her his trust. He wasn't sure she could be trusted not to use him like that again to get as rise out of Noah.
"I'm sure she was just joking." He said quietly, not wanting her to feel worse than she probably already did.

When Noah called him he straightened. "Uh, yeah."
Elliot walked with Noah and their new friend VV, putting distance between them and G.
"Um, thanks guys. Noah's right, she wasn't like that before. I don't know what's wrong...but...I just don't want to use up all my time without catching at least one pokemon."

He hadn't realized they'd be walking into a swamp, but when Noah posed his question Elliot gave him an uneasy smile. "I don't think I've ever been that dirty in my entire life. If I tried that at in our private jet my dad would have left me behind."

Elliot was not really prepared for a swamp. It had looked so beautiful at first, with reeds gently swaying in the breeze, and the water looked clear and deceptively shallow. But what looked like solid earth under then inches of crystal clear blue, was actually mud. Lots of mud.

A shaky boardwalk was set upon floating buoys, but it was bowed in places so water sloshed over the planks, making them slippery. The only sturdy thing looked like a bridge where the land solidified again, only to vanish into the current of a fast-moving river.

To Elliot's absolute delight however, there were pokemon!
Murkrow and Pidgey flew overhead, shapes moved in the water and rustled in the grass. Elliot swore he saw a hippopotas in the distance.

"OOOOH! What should I try to catch first?"

Dewey was glad for the other pokemon. He wouldn't have been half this brave if he had been alone.
"I wish I was stronger for Elliot." The sobble said in earnest. Listening to the nidoqueen's wise words Dewey looked up hopefully.
"You think I might be even stronger than you?" He asked in disbelief. She looked very, very strong.
With the words of the other pokemon in his ears he began to imagine who Elliot would return with. Maybe they could be friends!

Dewey seemed much happier for that thought. He turned sheepishly to the large nidoqueen. "May I...sit on your shoulder? Just until they get back?"
He had gotten so used to being on Elliot's, he thought it might help.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 16th*

Just like how G had thought she had finally managed to find a group to fit it, Noah happened. His words, his eyes and his clenched fist not only sent a shot of fear down Elizabeth's spine, but a crack through her heart. She had made simple joke and he thought she was actually trying to flirt with the little boy? Was she so messed that he thought that was a possibility? Maybe interacting with people online for so long had crippled her social skills with those in the real life. The only thing she was for certain, was that she should've stayed in her cyber world. She tried and fail.

The feeling of fear of disappointment crushed G's chest, her eyes tearing up and her hands trembling. She tried to hear VV out, but the words wouldn't reach her, all she could think of was shrinking. Shrinking so small until she disappeared, vanish. She felt so diminutive and stupid next to the others, there was no way she could ever face them again. So, she wouldn't.

Without a word, with a blank stare in her normally ice eyes, she turned around and left. Elizabeth walked away quickly, ignoring her surroundings, her mind focused on the only place she could think of going at the moment, back to the entrance. She could feel Anthony's eyes on her, he might have even asked what was wrong, but she didn't care. She walked in, returned her Safari Balls, ignoring the questions from the staff and took back her Pokemon. Of course, she knew she couldn't go back to her dorm yet. All she could do was head back to the airplane. To the pilot's surprise, who was busy enjoying his lunch, he opened up the transport to let G in. She rushed to the very back row and curled up in the corner seat. She would do what she did best the rest of the field trip, play video games.

However, they new found peace she had wanted was quickly snatched away, by a soft yet threatening voice. "Never thought we would see the gaming princess here."

G looked up from her spot, across the isle was a group of kids she hadn't noticed when she arrived. Her eyes regained that cold confidence she was known for, the kind of threatening look she got when someone was bothering her. She looked at them individually, they had the uniforms of the school, but a sorta blueish skull patched above their team logo. The one who spoke was a cocky grin on him, the kind of smile that makes you want to slap out of it, but afraid to do so due to the confidence it was giving off. G began to put her GameBoy away, giving signs of leaving, but the boy held his hands up, as if surrendering.

"Whoa whoa relax, we're punished here too. We mean no harm." The man looked over his shoulder at the other three, making them raise their hands in the same way also. "See? We actually have wanted to talk to you, we're gamers ourselves and we've been considering joining your club. Mind giving us an interview?" His smile spread across his face, giving G chills, but for some reason making her stay.

"Fine."

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SilverFlight SilverFlight Shoya Shoya

Team Purity
Hazel Prescott

Late as always.

A pair of loosely-tied sneakers stomped to a halt over the cobblestone road that was Violet City. Beyond them lay a sprawling metropolis of a school; it was, as Hazel examined, large enough to be its own small town. From a massive, towering main building to the three dormitories, it was almost too much to take in all at once.

Iron Defense. Steel yourself. Those four words racked his brain as if they were hardwired into him.

The pictures that his mother showed him hadn't done the place justice. For one, there were two entire buildings which sat opposite of the main one—something the pictures neglected to detail—and second, it was larger in person. He'd never imagined something so uniform, so tedious to span such a distance. Though, he supposed, it made sense with the amount of attendees. Even he of all people had enrolled there, after all. Space mattered in these situations. He wondered what it had been like on opening day.

The flood of people (staff and students alike) roaming the campus grounds made his eyes widen further. Rivers of neatly dressed men and women, boys and girls, moved at different paces, each having something to do, somewhere to go. A purpose amongst the chaos. Some walked side-by-side with their Pokémon. Others wore them on their shoulders or heads. Many kept their companions hidden from the world in their Poké Balls. One thing was for certain: there were more species in Johto than he'd previously believed.

Of course, he'd done his research beforehand. It was a precaution. Something to make sure he wouldn't be caught off guard upon catching sight of a Pokémon he'd never seen before, but now he knew it was inevitable at this point. Unfamiliar forms, colors, eyes, ears, limbs, and even tails caught him off guard—even familiar Pokémon became foreign to him as some sported different colors than he'd been used to.

His right hand unconsciously tightened its grasp against an expensive canvas strap tugging against his shoulder. In turn, the large brown bag it was attached to ruffled against his leg. The movement took him out of his own head and into the reality he'd stepped into; sounds faded in, the sea that was the Johto Academy campus came into focus. With his other hand, Hazel dug out an orange device which, sensing his intentions, jolted out of the bag and began hovering in the air in front of him. Its dark screen flickered to life. He moved his free hand across the screen and re-read over a message from his mother—directions, to the Main Hall, and instructions on how to officially check in. The upcoming lecture he anticipated from any supervisor that could get their hands on him made Hazel press forwards; it almost made him giddy with excitement, but again he steeled himself, pressed forwards after his Rotom Phone slid back into the bag at his side.

Walls of glass shone brightly under the sun's reflection as he approached. Its massive double doors came into sight. Hazel spared no expense in ripping the bandage off and rushed inside.
Code By Nano

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Date: August 15
Interacting with: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Mentions:

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

"Awww is that what it was? You were feeling left out without a dance partner! Of course, next time we'll find someone who loves glitter as much as you do."
Carter laughed along with Dolan, pretending to flex when he called out his "beach bod".
Davy got up to leave for a moment and Carter watched him, a mix of flustered embarrassment and delight vying for position on his face.

Dolan's challenge made Carter chuckle again. "Don't tempt me, my contest days are over. I can show you what I'm wearing though, gimme a sec."
Carter tried to speed up his work on the jacket, meanwhile listening to Davy recount his experience at seemingly the only other dance he'd ever been to.
At the bit about Dillinger, Carter put a hand over his mouth in shock. Poor Davy!

"Hey," he began in a comforting tone. "That happened 'cause you were alone right? Well..." He trailed off, trying to word the next part without giving anything away. "You're not going to be alone for this dance. I promise."

It was about then when he finished undoing the reduction for the jacket. It was like the stitches had never been there, and the jacket was now just Carter's size.
"Okay, prepare yourselves boys." He said teasingly as he slipped into the changing room with a spare shirt and black pants.

In a moment he emerged, the jacket's fine brocade shimmering under the ceiling lights. It fit like a glove, and the bow tie was tied perfectly at the throat of the crisp, white shirt.
The pants were black velvet, a dark void that served only to make the jacket pop.
"You like the fedora?" Carter glanced slyly at Davy. "I wear the fedora." He rolled the hat down one arm and up the other, flipping it so it landed on his head. It was black too, with a band of fabric not unlike the jacket he wore.

"Okay Dolan, your turn hotshot."

3a1d7c72161878ff054ebdcf8b3f27ee.jpg

Ozzy's marowak heart melted as little Azu gushed over her silk flower. Now she was hooked. Ozzy knew that feeling well.
He laughed and turned back to the costume racks to find more things her size: he found a flamboyant hair scrunchie, but to Azu, it could be a frilly skirt. He set it down in front of her, and some ribbons to tie around her tail.

Ozzy noticed his trainer going to dress up, and grinned. He found a bow tie of his own (a clip on, given his lack of fingers) and fastened it around his bare neck. He dug out a silk top hat too and placed it on top of his bone helmet gingerly. Finding a magician's wand and using it as a cane, he began to run through a classical tap number, the bone on the tips of his feet making the perfect sound as he danced.

Anna watched Andy and Miiya talk with a somber expression on her face, seeming bittersweet at their interaction.

Razzmatazz delicately took the snack and ate it, as did Mic Check. They both seemed to love it, and they both grinned at Miiya. Razzmatazz offered her its 'hand,' as if to dance. Anna looked up with a smile. "Looks like he likes you, amiga," she said with a slight smile.

Miiya hummed a bit looking to Anna when she spoke then to Razzmatazz's open 'hand'. Kurai's red eyes drifted from where they had been locked on Andy to the dance happy duck looking Pokémon. It seemed to anaylize him before it wiggled slightly. Miiya looked down at Kurai's action and gently put him down. "What's the matter Kurai?" The Umbreon seemed to inspect the duck as if appraising it. After a moment it sat down and then nodded to Miiya to which she only responded to that by clocking her head a bit confused at the actions of her partner. Kurai seemed to roll it's eyes and move behind her giving her a nudge towards the Pokémon. "O-Oh... Are you saying it's okay?" Kurai only responded by nudging her again. "O-okay..." She nodded and slowly puts her hand into the water types outstretched 'hand'. "I haven't d-d-danced before.. M-maybe we could do this S-slowly?"
Anakisuto Anakisuto

-~~With Nina the Nidoqueen~~-

Nina watched the Sobble go through a slow change of emotions. The disbelief that it couldn't be as strong as her made her chuckle. She hasn't battled in quite a few years she's gotten rusty that's for sure. "One day I'm sure you will... Both of you will." She glanced at the Vulpix as well making sure to include the fox Pokémon. "I'm very out of practice the last time I battled seriously was quite a few years ago now. I'm sure it's only a matter of time." She listen to the water Pokémon's plea and simply reached over picking up the small water type and put him upon her shoulder. "There you go..." She looked at the fox and reached out her other arm so it could be easily climbed upon. "I have a second shoulder if you wish to join in. I will keep watch over you both until your partners return."
Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SilverFlight SilverFlight

“..But I need him.”

Marion mumbled, holding Leo close to her chest. She kept her eyes trained on the ground, unable to look at the patient, smiling Safari Zone staff member who about five minutes ago had gently pulled her aside to explain that a Trainer’s pokemon couldn’t enter the Safari Zone with them. However, she was free to leave her pokemon at the reception desk, where she could come to collect them later when she was finished.

She hadn’t really liked the sound of that, though. Thus, began the slight back and forth between them. Leo glared daggers at the adult as Marion’s grip on him slightly tightened, while Harmony rustled around in Marion’s backpack before poking her head out. Her eyes looked around in awe, taking in the new place she just realized she was in.

The staff member only continued to smile, seemingly having a never-ending amount of patience. They clearly weren’t going to be swayed. Realizing this, Marion pouted a little before mumbling again. “Okay..sorry.”

She proceeded to set Leo down on the floor before shrugging off her backpack, allowing Harmony to hop out. The Shinx looked more irritated with how this was now playing out, while the Eevee was just a vibrating ball of energy. Marion looked at the both of them, sighing.

“I have to leave you here for a bit..but I’ll be back! Promise.” She then glanced at Leo. “Um, and don’t bite anyone. Please.”

Leo simply looked away. Marion trusted that he would try his best.

With that, she reluctantly parted ways with her pokemon and headed into the Safari Zone. She..didn’t really have a plan going in. She actually didn’t know if she could catch anything, it’s not like she had much experience in that area. Or any at all.

But, well. She would figure something out. Somehow. You just have to throw it, right?

Right...Taking a breath, Marion began to wander in a random direction. This whole place may be bigger than Vien Forest ever was, but she would find her way around – look around, see what there is to see.

It could be a familiar experience in an unfamiliar region.

Team Purity
Hazel Prescott

Normally more conventional means would be used for one's formal initiation into an academy. One's dorm room key would arrive through the mail or via courier, directions and relevant information would be given with a pamphlet. Like many other aspects of life, Hazel Prescott had to do things the hard way.

It wasn't like this was his fault; the move to Johto had taken longer than his mother and her husband had expected, which gave him yet another reason to resent the pair. At least his belongings were already packed away for transportation inside the backpack at his back.

A quick visit to the academy's front desk gave him all he needed for his first day. Hazel packed away the key to his dormitory in one of his pockets, and haphazardly tossed the imformation pamphlet into a garbage can on his way out of the main building. He didn't need it, after all; he'd find his own way around without getting lost. There wasn't a doubt in his mind about it.

The path from the courtyard led him across the length of the main building and into a hedged area. Four paths converged in the middle, meeting at a fountain. At the end of each of the three paths he'd not ventured down stood a building with banners bearing different colored insignias. Hazel recognized these as the three different "Teams" of the Johto Academy—a futile attempt to instigate comradery amongst students. The mere thought nearly made his face scrunch in disgust. All that stopped him was the reminder that he was a member of one of these Teams. Purity, it was called, and he'd not cared less about the specifics. Hazel was only in it for the housing.

Hazel made for the building that sported Team Purity's banner. It faced the academy at a straight angle and seemed fairly easy to navigate. He followed the signs leading to the dormitories, passing several people coming towards him along the way. Several pairs of eyes stared right through Hazel as he walked by, though they soon gave up their scrutiny. What would be the point? Why bother making eye contact when most everyone looked like they'd been dragged out of Castelia City's business districts? No. They weren't worth his time. It was better spent elsewhere, like locating his room. The number engraved into the key Hazel had been given pointed him towards the second level—a short staircase worth of steps came and went before he'd reached his destination.

Inside, the halls were just wide enough for two to pass one another while walking side-by-side without bumping elbows. Every other wall held a door, most closed but a few cracked open for ease of access he supposed. At the far end, a single hallway branched off in either direction, and following the numbers shown on the wall, Hazel took a left. He continued down until finally reaching the number on his key: 218.

The small lock on the door clicked and unlocked with little resistance. The moment it opened with hardly any sound or fuss was refreshing; a good enough sign as any. The inside of the dormitory was plain to say the least, but that left him enough to decorate the place as he saw fit. A single bed of short length sat ready at the furthest corner by a window, decorated neatly with a short wooden nightstand at its side. On the opposite wall stood an empty armoire ready to store clothing, and nearest to him, a small kitchenette holding a hotplate, microwave, and refrigerator. A single door branched off of the main room to his left. The bathroom, Hazel assumed.

A sigh escaped his lips as the boy slid his backpack's straps off of his shoulder. It crumbled to the floor, propped up against the side of a white counter. Hazel knelt and began to dig through it. One after another, various personal wares and objects scattered across the countertop. His Rotom Phone, Deino's Poké Ball, a pile of folded clothes, soaps and shampoos... The process took careful organization to get just right. Otherwise he'd lose something.

It only took a few moments, but it happened in the blink of an eye. One second Hazel had carefully placed his socks next to a pair of sport pants, the next a fwooshing sound echoed throughout the room, followed by the heavy stomps of a loose Pokémon. Oh dear.

Hazel, in a sudden frenzy, rushed towards the front door with his hands outstretched. It was far too late by the time he arrived. Somehow, despite its blindness, the little four-legged Deino had scurried its way out of the dorm room and into the hallway.

Shit.
Code By Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back