• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School - OOC

It might just be me, but I really don't like doing faceclaims unless I made the faceclaim myself. I don't know, it feels like stealing art to me.
Most artist's use their art as free domain but you can always ask, I know a few artists who do Pokemon art and are active enough that you could just ask them

I'll try that sometime. Also apologies on the front of filling out the age, I thought I had to fill out everything. Though keeping ages vague is probably a good idea, considering that it can be assumed that all the students are likely mid to late teens as per the setting.

I'll try that sometime. Also apologies on the front of filling out the age, I thought I had to fill out everything. Though keeping ages vague is probably a good idea, considering that it can be assumed that all the students are likely mid to late teens as per the setting.
It makes it easier for studentXteacher

I am just asking about that, since I think Tarazul wants for them to be a guy. Also they did asked first, but they might change their mind after hearing about this. ^33^
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Now you know that Darkrai is a girl for the plot. ^;3^
Tarazul Tarazul
Oh, I wasn't planning to make them male. I just wanted another face claim because I didn't really like the way that one looked.

(You can play them if you want though.)

.-. there's a school uniform. It's not even a true Japanese dress it's a hicheki kimono, as in a cheap cosplay that is frowned upon in Japan.

What's so special about Japan anyway?
So what do the uniforms for the student look like? Since I remember you mentioned them earlier (Quoted above)

I'll post soon but here's a few questions;

1. Scara let us have more than three characters if we asked before. Is it the same here or...?
  2. What classes are there?
  3. Do they have clubs? If so then how many students are needed to form one and does a teacher need to be included as a monitor or something?
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

I'll post soon but here's a few questions;

1. Scara let us have more than three characters if we asked before. Is it the same here or...?
  2. What classes are there?
  3. Do they have clubs?
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Classes are whatever you want.
Go ahead and make more characters but one full paragraph per character, also clubs would be too confusing since no one ever actually roleplays the "school" part

Huzzah, I made my first IC post of the RP! I used the underline since that's the alternative to italics, and I use italics for when my characters are thinking.

Melanie: 'Confidence... we need to build that in the students.' <- How are you going to help Keira though, since everybody hates her. Plus she is the only one, who is not doing the essay to begin with. ^3^
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Melanie: 'Confidence... we need to build that in the students.' <- How are you going to help Keira though, since everybody hates her. Plus she is the only one, who is not doing the essay to begin with. ^3^

Don't make problem characters with unfixable problems or forcing other characters to go out of their way to give them special attention. Realism is the key. Most importantly don't decide how other characters feel.

The statement of that lies in the matter that all students need confidence, if not they can't achieve what they are out to do. To put specifics on the students though. Keira would need to be assisted in getting serious about things, and therefore learning when something isn't working and how to approach it differently. I don't quite know the 1 word explanation for that, so I do apologize.

Personally i'd disagree that everyone hates her since to me she's a unique character and one that could be fun to interact with :closed eyes open smile:

I know, but still Keira's confidence is so low that she doesn't believe in herself.
Example: Would you do anything if you think that everybody hates you, and if they tried to help you improve. They would only made you feel less confident in yourself, because you would have to see them suffer from your own nightmare problem over and over again.

I know, but still Keira's confidence is so low that she doesn't believe in herself.
Example: Would you do anything if you think that everybody hates you, and if they tried to help you improve. They would only made you feel less confident in yourself, because you would have to see them suffer from your own nightmare problem over and over again.

Stop giving her problems. No one is scared of god damn nightmares

I can relate to the matter. See in my own life i've been in class where all my peers despise me. I had very little self-confidence at the time. But if someone branches out to you out of the kindness in their own heart it may feel like you're dragging them down but eventually you realize it just makes both of your stronger.

Stop giving her problems. No one is scared of god damn nightmares
Let's not get upset now. Everyone has problems after-all right?

I can relate to the matter. See in my own life i've been in class where all my peers despise me. I had very little self-confidence at the time. But if someone branches out to you out of the kindness in their own heart it may feel like you're dragging them down but eventually you realize it just makes both of your stronger.

Let's not get upset now. Everyone has problems after-all right?
True, and you are the one, who said Realism here, Terrin. That is a realistic problem.
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back