• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pokemon GX Quest - Voting Thread.

Note to self: If you ever make a quest RP, leave out write-ins to snuff out evil RPer plots, thus making life easier for everyone in general XD.

We can only hope that it doesn't get that bad.

Every write-in option brings us closer to Char ruling the world with an iron fist and getting back at those who wronged him. There's no turning back.

latest

Supreme King arc soon.​

I'll see about making Char's sheet look prettier later, but for now it's pretty barren so.. *shrug*

I don't see any harm in looking at the pokedex first, it'll likely even help us. (probably) We can use it to locate the pokemon we want to catch and/or find some info on our arch-nemesis Garnet. (The name makes me crack up, not sure why haha)

(Also, could you link the voting thread at the end of each post? That way I don't need to go searching for it)

I don't see any harm in looking at the pokedex first, it'll likely even help us. (probably) We can use it to locate the pokemon we want to catch and/or find some info on our arch-nemesis Garnet. (The name makes me crack up, not sure why haha)

(Also, could you link the voting thread at the end of each post? That way I don't need to go searching for it)

Sure.

Gonna go with 1 here.

For a moment, the backstory and initials for the rival reminded me of Gray.

For a moment, the backstory and initials for the rival reminded me of Gray.

Pure coincidence I assure you.

But speaking of Gray, I've been meaning to ask if you, and any of the rpers from the Pokemon GX rp, would consent to having your characters become npcs in the quest? I'm not confident enough to play any of them, but I can make references to their existence in the school.

But speaking of Gray, I've been meaning to ask if you, and any of the rpers from the Pokemon GX rp, would consent to having your characters become npcs in the quest? I'm not confident enough to play any of them, but I can make references to their existence in the school.
That's fine with me. I'm not sure if this was answered already, but is this quest to pass the time until Episode 2, or is it replacing the RP?

That's fine with me. I'm not sure if this was answered already, but is this quest to pass the time until Episode 2, or is it replacing the RP?

Pass time. I wanted to see if the quest format would work better for the mechanics I want to implement in the RP. I still owe Gray his pokemon~

Though if ppl enjoy questing more than the RP, I'll consider replacing the RP with quests for future episodes. The quest does have plot relevant stuff in it =) Spoilers if you will.

Rumors about two red-headed first years holding hands when?

Pass time. I wanted to see if the quest format would work better for the mechanics I want to implement in the RP. I still owe Gray his pokemon~
RNGesus is going to punish me for my FGO luck by giving Gray a Mime Jr and there's nothing I can do about it.

I might post the last Luster sister in the NPC thread soon.

Looks like I forgot to watch this page. I'd be more than happy to see Otto make a cameo, if he can be of use.

Also, I cast my vote for 1. Hopefully our MC can climb the ranks quickly :)

Looks like I forgot to watch this page. I'd be more than happy to see Otto make a cameo, if he can be of use.

Also, I cast my vote for 1. Hopefully our MC can climb the ranks quickly :)
Otto's cameo will be Char hearing him freak out when Rictus shows up during the talent show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back