• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Fused Dreams

" The world. .it's such a strange place. Full of danger, but yet..it's filled with alot of things you don't expect." Dante smiled at her excitement, taking a sip of drink. " I'm sure you'll take off one day and fulfill those dreams of yours. " he noticed that someone else came over, knowing that he wasn't talking to him since he was already a traveller. Good, He didn't need anyone to hold his hand anyway." The food here is amazing. If only I can stay here in the kingdom longer."
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Faylinn looked over when she heard a knew voice speaking. Tilting her head back a bit she noticed that it was Bellator speak. Saying that he could take her to travel, "Really!?" Excitement in her voice as her eyes twinkled. Though when she looked back up at Dante her smile turned to a small pout. "Thank you, but I don't think I'm prepared to go on a journey by myself. I suck at trying to defend myself." But soon enough her normal smile returned to her face, "You can always stay longer if you'd like to though."
Acethekidd Acethekidd _Exodus_ _Exodus_

"We can leave whenever you wish," Bellator says.
A smile comes across his face as he see the excitement in her eyes.

Dante nodded. " I see. I wish you luck on your journey." He stood up on his feet and untied a necklace with a clear gem charm." I'm still worried about you..so here. Take this as an good luck charm. It's given me luck during my travels. Also, I would like to stay longer, but I really should get going now. Thank you for everything miss~" after Dante laid the necklace In front of her, he started to make his way out the door and waved. He would had offered for her to come with him, but...He just couldn't get her into troblue.​

"B-but Dante!" It was too late he had already walked out the door and was now out on the street. With a frown she looked down at the necklace. The charm was beautiful in her eyes. After tying it around her neck she looked up at Bellator, "I don't know how I'll manage out there. I'm not much of a fighter." Though as she looked up at the fusion she had remembered that she was suppose to take him to an inn so he had a place to stay. Looking at the door she ran over to it, "I'm really sorry sir! But I'll be right back!" The bell chimed as she made her way out of the building before running down the street. "Dante!" She called out, glancing around trying to spot him. Afraid that he might get lost or not be able to find the inn on his own.
Acethekidd Acethekidd _Exodus_ _Exodus_

"You don't have to be good with your fists, you only have to be good with words," Bellator calls out.
He was needing to talk to the king, but he wanted to explore just as much.

"Oh, hello again miss. " Dante said and rubbed the back of his head. " Oh, i almost forgotten about the Inn. Lead the way again" This was strange, it seem like Dante had slightly changed after he met this girl. She reminded of his old self and some else .maybe that's why he was being open. The delphox gijinka stopped in his tracks when they surrounded by some strong looking pokemon. He stepped in front of Faylinn, ready to protect. Words he had spoken in the past had suddenly came out his mouth." Don't worry, I'll protect you." Dante shook his head."I mean...you should go back to your bakery."

There was a lucario, that appeared from the group."There you are..decided to show your face here you cursed fox. Don't think you can just escape and return like nothing happen!" The lucario had formed a bone rush in his hands . "prepare your self criminal."

Dante pulled out the stick from his belt. "Sorry..but I'm not alot to be captured or killed. Orders from my master. "

She stopped in her tracks when she ran up to him, a happy smile and laughed escaped her. "I'm so glad I found you!" But her joy was short-lived when she noticed that they were being surrounded. All these Pokémon where bigger and much tougher looking than she is. It sent a shutter down her spine. But hearing Dante made Fay look up at him, her eyes widened. Looking around she knew that there wouldn't be any real way out of it. And even if there was, what was going to happen to her newly made friend. No! I have to be brave! The electric/fairy type shook her head and suddenly turned serious, "I'm not leaving!" Without thinking Faylinn jumped into the air above Dante's head and released a Thunderbolt on the Pokémon around them.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"H-hey..wait a second! "Dante noticed that the lucario had used the bone rush to reflect the thunderbolt. "You shouldn't be here right now..these guys are after me..I don't want you to get in troblue. "The lucario growled. "If you are with this criminal, you will be charged with the same crime. This is the only time I will tell you, now leave or else! "

"But I can't just leave you! I don't want you die," the flurry mouse shook her head in protest, "I don't believe you're a bad Pokémon!" Faylinn stood in front of Dante with arms wide open and her back to him. Blue sparks could be seen cracking from her cheeks. "Besides, how do I know that you're not lying huh?!" She questioned the Lucario with a few tears in her eyes, "I already attacked you. How do I know that this isn't a trick huh?! That you won't come after me later and make me pay for the crime I just committed!" Her body shook, but her face didn't cease its serious expression. Fay brought one hand back to her body, she gripped her charm from the Delphox fusion that she wore around her neck. "I don't believe you," she growled a bit as she looked up at the Lucario.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"You don't have to be good with your fists, you only have to be good with words," Bellator calls out.
He was needing to talk to the king, but he wanted to explore just as much.
"My sister is more attune in that subject. She's the reasonable one." Said Ghastalein.
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

"I have important matters to attend to, I need to talk to the king," Bellator replies a bit impatiently.

" I use to live here, a few years ago. I was born with a the soul of a litwick fused with me, so I was known as a cursed child. I was looked down and hated by others, so criminals decided to use my bad reputation to commit crimes. Not only that, I was trick into committing these crimes. I had no other choice but to leave this kingdom at an young age and walk the world alone." Dante said and balled his fist." A girl found me and traveled along side me. She was killed by those from the kingdom..that's why, I don't want you to be involved. I don't want people dieing or getting hurt because of me."

The lucario sighed." Once I lier, always a lier. Also, you don't I won't arrrest you to. Teh, get them both! That's your choice if you want to help this low life !" The elder lucario ordered the others to go after them. Dante set up a walk of fire using mystical fire

Faylinn looked up at Dante, sniveling as she gave a tiny smile. "I knew you couldn't be a bad Pokémon... But you're still my friend... Even if we've only just met." Hearing the Lucario giving orders she looked over. Dante's firewall would help keep them at bay, but for how long? Her teal gaze moved back up to the Delphox, "I have an idea, but you might get sleepy!" Turning back to face where the other Pokémon laid behind the wall she closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and began to use Sing. Voice echoing as she sung the famous lullaby that put all who heard to sleep. By doing this she hoped that by putting them to sleep Dante might be able to escape.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"Friend? " well, those words haven't never been said to him before. It made him feel good, but he couldn't help to feel bad for getting her in his mess. Dante didn't think anyone would be willing to hang around him..that's why he wore the good to keep his self hidden. Anyway, He realize what Faylinn was doing and covered his ears before he could go to sleep completely. "It's ture..I may not be as bad, but still. Your willing to go so far for someone like me? But why is that. " Dante made the wall of fire disappear and saw that lucario and the others had fallen asleep on the cold ground​

Her teal eyes opened slowly, a smile spread across her face as she watched the other Pokémon fall to the ground in a dead sleep. Looking up at the Delphox fusion as she gave a tiny chuckle, "Because everyone deserves kindness." Reaching up she offered him her paw, "Now come on, we've got to get you to some place safe to sleep." Faylinn's tail bounced as she continued to look up at Dante happily.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:
Dante rubbed the back of his head and followed Faylinn. "I guess your right about that, but...I don't think I deserve it really." He wasn't use to this. That's why the delphox fusion was being so negative. There was no one in his life to show him kindness, besides one pokemon."where are we going?"

"My house silly, the inn will be the first place they'll be looking for you." Faylinn snickered softly as she walked towards her home which was one of many that lined the streets of city. While they walked her gaze went up to Dante, "I believe you do though. It doesn't matter what you did in the past, it wasn't your fault." After a while Fay stopped in front of the door of her home which was in a long line of homes that look similar to it. Reaching out she turned the door knob and opened it before stepping to the side. "After you!" She beamed.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"I see..but are you sure you want to be helping me? I'll be upset in my self if something was to happen to you. "Dante nodded and walked inside her house. It looked rather nice inside it." This is my fault..I thought that old fool was dead by now. He's still kicking and he's been after me this whole time. What a thanks. " he signed and shook his head." Thank you for helping me. I have to give something in return. "​

After he was inside Faylinn slipped in behind him, shutting and locking the door. "You don't owe me anything, it was my way of repaying you for earlier today in the woods." Looking up at him she smiled and held the charm that hung from her neck in her paw, "Plus you already gave me your lucky charm. I don't need you giving me anymore of your stuff. But if you must give me anything your friendship would do just fine!" The pink and white Pokémon smiled and giggled happily, "And don't worry if anything happens to me, I made my choices on my own. Honestly I wouldn't have been to live with myself if they caught you and hurt you while I stood by knowing that I could do something."
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dante started to laugh, not being able to hold it back much longer."You remind me of a friend that use to travel with me. You and her are so alike that it almost scares me." He cleared his thoart some."Alright, I'll give you my friendship. Also, don't worry, I would let that old lucario catch, but still..I'm happy you where there to help me. Maybe you really are ready to go see the world now." The delphox fusion said with a slight now nod​

The fusion could only smile and chuckle. Happy that she was able to be of help to Dante. "Well tomorrow you can set out whenever you'd like," she chirped. Though a thought popped into Faylinn's head before she looked up at the black Delphox, "Does this mean I can come travel with you? If not then what do I do about the Lucario's?" It wasn't up until now that she had put much thought into how she was going to live now after possibly making the wanted list.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dante rubbed the back of his head, not feeling so sure about this all. She would know about Rai soon enough...and how would she react if she find out that he was a darkrai fusion. Just like him, The pokemon that took Dante in was hated by the world. Well, he had no other choice in the matter. He couldn't live with his self if something was to happen to her." Fine. ..you can come with me. But are you ok about being an outcast?"​

"I'm ok with it! I don't really have anyone here that I'll be leaving behind, and I can allow my helper to take over the bakery for me." Looking up at the Delphox made her ears twitch a bit as she smiled, "Besides I'm not going to be off by myself. I'll have you to help make sure that I don't get lost!" Fay's joyfulness was close to impossible for one to not catch. It just radiated off of her like heat and light did from the sun.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dante nodded. It seem like her mind was set on going. Now he wondered how this was going to turn out.." Alright. You should pack a few light things for the road, don't go overboard ok? Don't worry about food and water, I can handle. Also, there are small villages and towns we may run into." The delphox smiled and folded his arms. "If there are there is anything else you want to do, you should get it out the way."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back