• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Fused Dreams

"I've been traveling," Bellator states,"I've been to every region."
Bellator felt proud about that statement. It's always been his dream to see the world.
As they enter the gates, the throne room becomes visible up ahead.

Dante finally manged to make it to a stream, getting on his knees to scoop some water canteen. After he filled it up, he stapped the canteen on his belt and cupped some water in his hands before standing up. Dante had also placed the hood back on his head and kept moving forward. He couldn't help to wonder what Rai was after, but he it was suppose to lead him to some cave according to him. The delphox fusion pulled a map from his belt and looked at it." This journey has been long, but...I think I should there. The kingdom shouldn't be that far, so I'll rest there for the night.."

"I've been traveling," Bellator states,"I've been to every region."
Bellator felt proud about that statement. It's always been his dream to see the world.
As they enter the gates, the throne room becomes visible up ahead.
"Still, I can't believe that you know my name without his. Maybe your some kind of stalker." She said
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Faylinn sighed as she sat in the bakery. Business had been particularly slow today, but the fusion was unsure why. With a heavy sigh she decided to close the bakery for a few hours. Hoping that maybe then Pokémon would start coming by to want to buy some bread or some of the treats she made for today. Walking out of her shop she decided to take a stroll. I wonder where I should go to, she questioned. Though a realization came to mind causing her to pout, Oh yeah. I've already been around the entire kingdom more often than I can count. As she walked Fay could see a leaf floating in the wind, sparking her interest. So the pink fur ball started to chase it all while smiling and laughing. After a bit of running she lost sight of the leaf, "Oh man! Where'd you go?" Looking around Faylinn noticed that she had somehow made it on the other side of the capital wall and into the woods located around it. Her ears drooped as she frowned and looked around, "Where did I go?"

Dante continued to venture forward, taking a sip of water and glanced at his map." The cave should be northeast of the kingdom....being a flying type would be kinda handy right now.." he sighed, placing the map back in his belt again. "I'll report to master Rai once I make it to the kingdom and settle. It's been a while since I last saw it. " Dante paused when he felt that someone was near him. Maybe if he ignored them..they would leave...or..maybe he should check who it is. "No..I have to keep going. If whoever it is plans to get in the way, I wont hesitate to stop them."​

"H-hello? Is anyone out here?" The electric/fairy type called out nervously as she started walking through the woods. This was the first time that Faylinn had ever been on the other side of the great walls that enclosed Konungr. As a child her parents use to scare her by telling her stories that the wall kept out bandits and Pokémon who were not adjusted to the civil life style. And by how Fay started shaking means that those stories worked, and still do. As she continued to walk a buzzing sound started to emanate from the trees around her. Shaking she turned to see what it was only to find a pair of Beedrill, who didn't seem so happy to see her. Without any warning they began to attack with Poison Sting, causing Faylinn to run on all fours. Glancing behind her she could see that they were pursuing her, and firing Poison Sting. "Someone! Help me!" She shouted in fear as she continued to run.

Last edited:
"A Pokémon like me would never need to stalk anyone," Bellator says.
He thinks of all the times he has gone around the kingdoms.

Dante's ear twitched when he heard someone shout and went to check to see what was going on. He could see another fusion..a raichu and wigglytuff. Dante pulled the stick from his belt, leaping in to protect the girl from the beedrill. He had ignited them with dark and strange flames." Your from the kingdom I take it? You don't seem like to be a fighter, so I must ask: why are you out here by your self?" He didn't turn to face​

When the buzzing stopped Faylinn skidded to a stop and turned to see a Pokémon. A fusion; he looked like a Delphox and a Litwick. Her teal eyes widened as she watched him burn the Beedril before they fled. "I am, but I'm a baker," she replied softly as she took a few steps towards him. Closing a bit of the gap between them, "And I'm out here to take a walk.. But I got lost a bit.. I don't fight much you're right.. I was at a disadvantage." Fay was standing on her back legs now, rubbing the back of her head as her tail laid on the ground. Feeling a bit embarrassed.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dante sighed and turnt towards her with his arms folded." It's dangerous out here for those who can't fight. You'll find your self hurt or dead. " he smiled faintly." I'm sure there are much safer places to walk around the kingdom's boarders. Also, since I'm on my way there now, you can walk with me and I'll keep you safe." Dante kept his hood snugged on his head when he felt a heavy breeze" Then maybe, you could point me to an inn."

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"There are, but when you've lived there all your life like me walking around them over time gets boring." Hearing her hero mention that he was heading to her home city made her smile a bit, "That sounds nice, thank you." Smiling the fusion felt her fur fluff up a bit as she to felt the breeze. "I'd be more than happy to show you an inn, but before that I'd like to bring you by my bakery. To give you a free treat to thank you properly." When they started to walk the electric fairy looked up at Dante with a smile, "I'm Faylinn by the way."
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"Well, I guess so. But still, you should reallt learn how to defend your self at least. I would offer, but I'm extremely busy at the moment. " Dante motioned her to follow him to the kingdom." Ah, thank you, but don't have to do all that for someone like me. By the name, my name is Dante, it's a pleasure to meet you. " the delphox fusion said from under his hood and continued forward

Faylinn smiled and chuckled, "Don't be silly! It's my pleasure, it's the least I can do for having you save me." Seeing him motion for her to follow she quickly caught up to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you to though, Dante," the pink fur ball shot a smile up at him as they continued to walk towards her home city. She made sure to stick next to him as they trekked through the woods. Her teal eyes made their way back up to his face as she asked, "Are you a traveler like many of the other Pokémon that come to Konungr?" Head tilted back a bit so she could actually look at his face.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"Well then, of you insist ~ I'll come to your bakery. " Dante could already see the kingdom up ahead. Some bad memories started to flow through his head, but he manged to shrug away. "Yes, I am a traveler. I travel all over the world, hoping to find the mysteries of this world" he said to her, pulling down his hood once they made it to the entrance of the kingdom. He didn't want to look to shady​

"Woah, that so cool!" Faylinn gasped as she looked up at him as they walked. Turning her attention from him the fusion glanced around, smiling when she saw that they made it back to Konungr. "Guess you have to follow me now!" She chuckled as she took the lead and led him inside the city. As normal the streets were bustling with Pokémon of all sorts of shapes and sizes. Looking up at Dante she gave her signature happy smile, "My bakery is this way!" With that she walked of towards her shop.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dante had never seen someone this cheerful before. For some odd reason, it made him kinda happy. Although he was getting good vibes from her, he couldn't get distracted. Besides, he was in the middle of a very important mission. " Yes, it's very cool. There's alot of things out there waiting to be discovered. " Dante said with a faint smile, following Faylinn now. He could smell something really good, which made his stomach growled. Dante haven't had a bite to eat since this morning​

The electric/fairy never lost her smile as she continued to lead, "That sounds like you have a lot of fun. Finding treasure and new lands. You must even face powerful foes to!" Fay snickered at her own excitement. It was always hard to contain, so she had no problems expressing it freely. Though when she heard Dante's stomach growl she looked up at him and shook her finger. "Oh ho ho ho, it's a good thing you found me out there! You aren't going anywhere until I know that you've had plenty to eat! And tomorrow morning before you leave Konungr you are to report to my bakery," her voice was rather serious as she looked up at him, but a snicker escaped her as she continued to speak, "That way I can give you some bread and goodies for you to take on your travels." Soon enough they made it to the front door of her shop. But before she walked in she smiled up at the fusion and shot him a playful wink, "And I won't take no for an answer!" With that she unlocked the door and made her way inside.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"It was a pleasure to meet you princess, but I have to leave, I have others to take care of," Bellator says as he walks out of the central doorway from the castle. Using extreme speed, Bellator runs to Faylinn's bakery.

He stops right outside. This bakery has been the best in the land for the past decade. Coming here was Bellator's favorite thing to do.
"Excuse me," Bellator says politely,"Can I get a custard?"

Dante nodded." I sure do. Traveling the world is alone can be hard. I won't recommend it if your not prepared " did she want to travel the world as well? He couldn't see it and the thought of her getting hurt made him easy. "Really...but I can't alot from you. I'm happy that I can help. .but...if you really want to." As soon as Dante walked in, his stomach growled even more. This was rather embarrassing to him

"Don't be silly! It's the least I can do for my hero," she chuckled softly as she walked towards the back. Though stopped when she heard the bell chime, indicating that someone had walked in. She turned to see who it was. The face was vaguely familiar, but Faylinn couldn't place a name. "Sure thing! I'll be back out in a bit," she told the two happily before running to the back room.
When she returned Fay was holding two trays, one in each hand. She sat them down on a table nearby. Picking up the small bowl of custard she brought over to Bellator, "Here you go stranger!" Smiling she walked back over to the table and looked up at Dante, "The rest of this is for you Dante. On the house!" The trays had sandwiches and some sweets. There was even a cup with tea in it.
Acethekidd Acethekidd _Exodus_ _Exodus_

"Thank you M'lady," Bellator says.
His tails begins to wag as he down the custard. It was heavenly. The best thing ever created, and he's taste pretty much everything.

"Ah, thank you very much. Also. .I'm far from a hero miss..more like an outcast who has no real path to follow. However, I think I'm. .starting to get on the right track " Dante took a bite of the food that was brought to him."Sorry if that didn't make sense, but I have to say, these treats are extremely good. Once again, thanks for this." He didn't get, one little deed and was treated so nicely? Normally if he helped others , he was shoved aside. The only one who showed him kindness was Rai. "Hope you mind me asking, but do you desire to travel the world as well? "​

Faylinn smiled brightly, giggling and her tail was bouncing. Happy to hear that the two were enjoying what she had made. But when she heard Dante ask if she ever wanted to travel she paused for a moment. "Well I think that it would be fun! I could see all new things and I could find all different ingredients and make new things to sell in my bakery and all over!" Fay smiled and giggled happily.
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Bellator over hears talk of traveling the world.
He finishes his custard and walks over to their table.
"I could take you," He offers.
He normally didn't talk to others in this way, but since he's already traveled the world, he wouldn't mind pouring out landmarks.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Acethekidd Acethekidd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back