• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Fused Dreams (OOC)

Name:
Bellator, (Latin for warrior.
Fusion: Lucario, Cubone, Samurott.
Appearance:
f_u_s_e_corp_special__marotto_by_dragonith-d860gmd.png

Personality:
is a mysterious one. He is very wise though. Many others, despite their fear, seek him out for his vast knowledge. He is quite considerate once you get to know him. He loves to seek out old treasure and ancient artifacts. Seeing the world has always been a dream of his, but he has always been needed. He loves to see Pokémon existing in peace.
Backstory:
In anciet Egypt, Pokémon flourished in the lands. When a massive sandstorm hit the town and decimated it, three Pokémon were killed. These Pokémon were combined into a Warrior of light known as Bellator. Bellator has assisted many rulers in his long life span.
Type:
Rock/Fighting
Ability:
Battle Armor
Moves:
Razor Shell
Aura Sphere
Night Slash
Ancient power
Protect
Other:
Rumor has it that when Bellator is defeated, he will bestow immortality. (It's a lie)​

So here's wrong. For starters there's no such thing as Egypt in this world, it doesn't even exist in the cannon Pokemon world (Only South America is know to exist cannonly, it's weird)

Second, he can't be Rock/Fighting. None of the fusion hold the Rock Type. He can be Ground/Fighting though.

Thrid, he must have a listed age.

And lastly, if he is ancient admit wise, he can't be famous. Rather he would be an old legend that very few know about (mainly those who read)

I think I fixed everything
Even though this world we are RPing in is completely different than the cannon world I'll let you pass with a cannon region. However try Sinnoh or Unova instead. Both actually have deserts in them where Kanto only has an ice island going for it.

I changed it to Sinnoh.
Latios Latios
Ok. By the way. I just remembered this. If you want a desert that actually has ancient temples and what not that make it seem like Egypt you could go for Almia (It was shown in a Pokemon ranger game so it's not as well known as the others.)

Hey everyone. I finally got the map ready. Check out the rules area to see it. I'm still working on filling out things about each town and landmarks but we got a pic now.

I just put a bunch more info on the maps so feel free to check it out. I'll end up putting the rest in tomorrow.

I really like this pic, it has a elegance yet menacing feel to it. Like a evil shield maiden :3
db2de770fb52a36d9b2169ba13e7a4bfa6d975f7_hq.jpg

These two look like destructive siblings :D
c384393ee727eee83117f25b7074fe036401b4bc_hq.jpg

4b7325ed1f159686530f138fcaebbd1058bd9896_hq.jpg

Might use these in the future ;)

It all depends on how it plays out. But I can tell you this, if you let her win (like simply go easy) she's not going to take him to her father

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Ok I like that's your trying to be different by being a bad guy in this RP. That helps keep thing interesting but I have a few things to point out.

Just how on earth can you reasonably explain him stealing the life plates!

The only time Arceus ever have those plates it was because he wanted to help a land that was destroyed by meteors. However that story involves humans so it didn't exist here. And even if you out Arceus to sleep I'm not sure how you'd take the plates. They literally reside within his body. Kinda hard to take them without him willingly handing them over.

And the Royal family only has two children. My third character is just a Guard.

Just foreget the whole thing -.- I'll come up with something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back